只能走一个 我要那做看管
There’s only one left. I’ll keep that for a sitter.
他们从车上出来了 走向我们
They’re moving away from the cars. They’re coming towards us.
可怜我们没有选择
Pity we haven’t a few more rounds.
可笑 我告诉我丈夫
It’s funny. I told my husband,
我离开他以后 就不会再见他
when I left him, that I wouldn’t see him again.
吉尔伯特 吉尔伯特
Gilbert. Gilbert!
-终于 我们走了 -这给了我们机会
– By gad, we’re off. – This gives us a chance.
继续 继续
Go on. Keep going.
我说 你知道怎么控制这事吗
I say. Do you know how to control this thing?
我看见他开始 我知道什么事情
I watched the fellow start it. Anyway, I know something about it.
在教堂边开小引擎
Once drove a miniature engine on the Dymchurch line.
很好 我们找下原因的
Good. I’ll look out for the points.
那群混♥蛋♥在追赶我们 看
The blighters are chasing us. Look.
我们走不了多远
We can’t have far to go.
是时候改变下工作方向了
It’s time for my little job changing the points.
感谢上天 我们在中立国的范围内了
Thank heavens we shall be in neutral territory.
那没必要
That will not be necessary.
很抱歉 你们说的几点 不会改变
I’m sorry, but the points, as you call them, will not be changed over.
坐下吧
Will you please be seated.
-他们在那 你以为能阻止 -希望吧
– There they are, just ahead of us. Think you can stop it? – Hope so.
在我朋友来到之前别动
Keep quite still until my friends arrive.
如果有人动了 我要开枪了
If anyone moves, I’m afraid I shall have to shoot.
首领 有件事你不懂
There’s just one thing you don’t know, Captain.
那枪只剩下一颗子弹
There’s only one bullet left in that gun,
如果你向我开了枪 就等于给了其他人机会
and if you shoot me, you’ll give the others a chance.
你现在的处境很艰难 不是吗
You’re in rather a difficult position, aren’t you?
坐下吧
Sit down, please.
好的
All right.
魔鬼的宪♥章♥在哪
Where the devil’s Charters?
去吧 她完成了
Go ahead! She’s done it.

Quick!

Oh!
没事 我的脚而已
It’s all right. It’s just my leg.
如果他们说英语 祝他们好运
Or as they say in English, jolly good luck to them.
真高兴都结束了 不是吗
My word, I’m glad all that’s over, aren’t you?
天知道政♥府♥会怎么看待这事
Heaven knows what the government will say about all this.
-没事 他们会隐瞒的 -什么
– Nothing at all. They’ll hush it up. – What?
别动那东西 我在想一个曲调
Hey, take your hand off that thing. I’ve got to remember a tune.
记得
Remember?
先生 要搬运吗
Porter, sir?
哦 不 谢谢
Uh, no, thanks.
我们到家了 吉尔伯特
Well, we’re home, Gilbert.
你就不能停止那调子吗 知道吗 你
Can’t you stop humming that awful tune? You must know it backwards.
我不想冒险
I’m not taking any risks.
-查尔斯来找你了 -我想是的
– Charles be here to meet you? – I expect so.
从现在到周四你都会很忙
Well, you’ll be pretty busy between now and Thursday.
如果你愿意 我们午饭或晚饭见面
I could meet you for lunch or dinner, if you’d like it.
对不起 我不是这个意思
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that. I –
事实上 我要把这曲调传达给
No, as a matter of fact, I’ve got to deliver this theme song
佛洛伊太太
for Miss Froy.
我完成之后 会去到约克郡 然后完成我的书
When I’ve done that, I’m gonna dash off to Yorkshire and finish my book.
我明白
I see.
-好了 -是的
– Ready? – Yes.
足够时间搭6点50的车 去曼彻斯特
Ample time to catch the 6:50 to Manchester after all.
是的
Yes.
-查尔斯来了没 -没看到他
– Any sign of Charles yet? – No. I can’t see him.
好了 我们要再见了
Well, this is where we say good-bye.
哦 什么事
Oh, what’s the matter?
查尔斯
Charles?
是 你这冷漠无情 自私傲慢的家伙
Yes, you heartless, callous, selfish, swollen-headed beast.
要去哪吗
Are you going anywhere?
外交领♥事♥馆♥
Foreign Office.
我们去哪里度蜜月
Where are we going for our honeymoon?
不知道 安静点的地方
I don’t know. Somewhere quiet.
没有火车的地方
Somewhere where there are no trains.
卡兰德先生将要见你了
Mr. Callendar will see you now.
-等一下 没了 -什么没了
– Wait a minute. It’s gone. – What’s gone?
-曲调 我忘记了 -哦 不
– The tune. I’ve forgotten it. – No. Oh, no!
等一下 我集中精神
Wait a minute. Let me concentrate.
不 不 不 是婚礼进行曲
No, no, no, no. That’s “The Wedding March.”
真奇怪 我什么也没做
This is awful! I’ve done nothing else but sing it since
昨天就唱了这调子
the day before yesterday, and –
现在却完全忘记了
and now I’ve forgotten it completely.
-佛洛伊太太 -哦 我记起了
– Miss Froy. – Well, I’ll be had.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!