As long as we want.
想像他们一样去游泳吗
You wanna swim like the other kids?
来 我和你一起游
Come on. I’ll go with you.
好了
All right.
许个愿吧
Wanna make a wish?
我想写诗
I have a poem.
好
Ok.
来 回岸边吧
Come. Let’s move in a little.
安娜 起身吧
Anna, get up
你要记住
Remember
你孤独时 世界不曾停止彷徨
Loneliness is still time spent With the world
穹顶之下 所有人们聚之一堂
Here’s the room with everyone in it
已故之友穿过你的心房♥
Your dead friends passing through you
像风拂过悬铃叮当作响
Like wind through a wind chime
不要害怕 安娜
Don’t be afraid, Anna
路的尽头还在遥远的前方
The end of the road is so far ahead
这尽头已在我们身后
It is already behind us
吉米
Oh, Jimmy.
很美 你说是吧
Hm. It’s beautiful, isn’t it?
和家里真不同呢
So different from home.
很美
It’s beautiful…
但也很忧愁
and sad-looking too.
是啊
Yeah.
人不如意 十之八♥九♥
Sadness never ends.
梵高临死前说过这样的话
Van Gogh said that before he died.
去洗个澡吧
OK. Go get cleaned up, all right?
你身上都是沙子
You’re covered in sand and dirt.
去吧
Go ahead.
吉米
Hey, Jimmy.
水会不会太热
Are you OK with the hot water?
我也要洗个澡
I’m gonna go get washed up too.
吉米
Jimmy?
吉米 你把门锁上了吗
Hey, Jimmy, did you lock the door?
对
Yes.
故意的吗
On purpose?
嗯
Yes.
吉米 宝贝 过来把门打开
Hey, Jimmy, sweetie. Open the door.
你知道我一直很关心你 我很爱你
You know how much I care about you. I love you so much.
这趟旅行都是为了你
This whole trip was planned for you.
开门 宝贝
Open the door, baby.
吉米
Jimmy.
这样 明天 我们继续去那座湖边
Listen, tomorrow, we’re gonna go back to the lake
我会给你买♥♥冰淇淋吃
and we’re gonna get ice cream.
之后
And then…
我们就开车出境
we’re gonna drive across the border…
到那边之后 你可以慢慢背你写过的诗
and you’re gonna recite your poems…
我再把它们记下来
and I’m gonna write them down,
我们会出版一本署你名字的诗集
and we’re gonna publish a book that has your name on it.
想象一下那样的情景
Just think about that.
我被绑♥架♥了 你能帮我吗
Hello, I’ve been kidnapped. Can you help me?
吉米 如果你想报♥警♥
Hey, Jimmy, if you wanna call the police,
你得拨911
you have to dial 911.
-这里是911 请讲 -吉米
– 911. What’s your emergency? – You know, Jimmy…
这个世界会把你磨平的
this world is going to erase you.
这个世界容不下你
There’s not a place in this world for you.
那些像你一样的人
For people like you…
不出几年 你就会变得
Couple of years, you were gonna be…
泯然众人矣 像我之前一样
just a shadow, just like me.
-不 她在洗澡 -你在哪
– No, she’s in the shower. – OK. Where are you?
你来过这里吗
Have you come here before?
吉米
Jimmy?
这里有很多山毛榉树
I’m in a place with lots of beech trees.
好的 那么
OK. Um, can you just…
对 旁边就是加拿大
Yes, I’m near Canada.
吉米 告诉他们你在宁静橡木汽车旅馆
Jimmy, tell them you’re at Placid Oaks Motel,
1♥1♥4♥房♥
room 1♥1♥4♥.
还有 告诉他们我没有武器
And tell them I don’t have a weapon.
我在宁静橡木汽车旅馆的1♥1♥4♥号♥房♥
I’m in Placid Oaks Motel, room 1♥1♥4♥…
而且她没有武器
and she doesn’t have a weapon.
他们说了什么
What did they say?
他们要我保持警惕等待救援
They said to hang tight and they’ll be here soon.
吉米
Hey, Jimmy.
你可以开一下门吗 求你了
Can you open the door, please?
我想在警方到这之前
I’d like to get my clothes on…
穿好衣服
before the policemen come.
要他写诗 但是他现在写完了
…needs to do his poetry, but he’s done all that now…
收到
Copy that.
我们马上给你拿好吃的冰淇淋来
We’ll get you an ice cream in just one second.
获取相关线索之后 我们就可以整理出
…once the patch is on, we’ll, uh… we… we can coordinate…
我们计划先审讯这个嫌疑人
We’re gonna need to interview the suspect…
我想到首诗
I have a poem.
我想到首诗
I have a poem.