– Answer me. Who did this? – Dad.
你觉得是谁
Who do you think?
-谁 -是谁最后开的车
– Who? – Who drove last?
我们看着你开车去杂货店
We saw you leave for the grocery store. Come on.
格伦 你孩子们呢
Glen? Where are your boys?
爸 他们不会碰你的车的
Oh. Dad, they wouldn’t drive your car.
不 别让他把事情复杂化
No. Don’t let him pretend this is complicated.
没有什么可疑的 他也是人
There’s no reasonable doubt here. He’s human.
妻子去世 再次酗酒 把凯迪拉克撞了
His wife died, he fell off the wagon, banged up the Caddy.
承认吧 谁没遇到过破事
Deal. Shit happens.
就像你的婚姻 就像你的婚姻
Like your marriage. Like your marriage.
-你知道什么 -我知道的多了去
– What do you know about my marriage? – I know a lot about your marriage.
-你知道个屁 -我非常了解你的婚姻
– You don’t know a fucking thing… – I know a lot about your marriage.
我跟你妈是先恋爱再结婚才有的你
She was my wife long before she was your mother.
我们之前毫无秘密
We kept no secrets.
告诉你弟弟们你要离婚了 告诉他们呀
You tell your brothers you’re getting a divorce? Go ahead, tell them!
丽萨
Lisa…
爬上了别人的床
played Hide the Pickle with someone else.
我死也不回来了
I won’t be back.
旅途愉快
Happy trails!
-我他妈这辈子再也不回来了 -好啊
– I’ll never fucking come back here again. – Good!
旅客们请注意
Attention, passengers.
请大家关闭所有电子设备
We request at this time that you turn off all electronic devices.
格伦·帕莫来电
说快点
Make it quick.
不要上飞机 我需要你 爸爸…
Don’t get on the plane. I need you back. Dad’s…
我不在乎 你自己解决
I don’t care, Glen. You’re on your own.
闭嘴 听我说
Stop talking and listen to me!
-我得把手♥机♥关了 -你给我安静一会
– I gotta turn off the phone. – Just shut up for a second!
闭上你的嘴 好好听我说一次
Shut your mouth and listen for once in your entire life!
-怎么了 格伦 -警长…
– What is it, Glen? – Sheriff…
怀特警长…把爸爸叫去警局了
Sheriff White called…called Dad down to the police station.
他们要问有关那辆车受损的问题
They’re asking questions about the damage to car.
-他们认为他… -我不想听
– They think that he… – I don’t wanna hear it.
除非他杀了人 不然你就自己处理
Unless he killed somebody, you’re on your own.
他们找到了一具尸体 汉克
They found a body, Hank.
“法官阁下 你是说我能为它挤奶再杀了它
“You mean, judge, I can milk her, kill her, cook her…
甚至把它吃了 但这个却是违法的吗”
eat her, even, but that’s illegal?”
真事哦
True story.
-帕莫先生 -是帕莫法官 汉森警官
– Mr. Palmer… – Judge Palmer, Deputy Hanson.
先生 除你之外有人能使用你的车吗
Sir, did anybody other than you have access to your vehicle?
-没有 先生 -你♥他♥妈♥是在逗我吧
– No, sir. – You gotta be shitting me.
这算是审讯吗
Is this an interview?
有目击者称案发时
We’ve got a witness that puts his car on Route 30
看到他的车
heading towards Shelby Road
沿着30大道往谢尔比路开
at the approximate time of the accident.
是吗 那也不足以证明他的车就在案发现场
Oh, boy. But that’s not enough to put his car at the scene.
随便来个三脚猫律师
Any strip-mall lawyer’s gonna
都能轻易反驳你 车被偷了呗
chew that up and spit it out. Stolen vehicle.
-你要证明是他开的车 -汉克 我们走吧
– You need him behind the wheel. – Hank, let’s go, pal.
去哪 这不是双面鲍比吗 毕业典礼那晚
Go where? Whoa, Both-Ways Bobby, graduation night.
在采石场你的福特皮卡里 我都记得
The quarry, your Ranchero. I remember everything.
你和凯文·汤普森光着身子在后座上滚成一团
You and Kevin Thompson in the backseat naked, huffing whippets.
要我继续说吗 我还知道很多细节哦
Shall I continue? I can elaborate.
这只是传言
It’s just a rumor.
说到哪了来着
Where were we?
他担任法官太久了 都忘了
He’s been on the bench too long. He forgets:
“沉默即无罪”
“If you don’t talk, you walk.”
我们没什么好隐瞒的 我的车头有损伤
We don’t hide behind the law here. There’s damage in front of my car.
我昨晚去了趟便利店 行了吗
I went to the convenience store last night, all right?
每句话都会减少你的选择 继续说
Every word limits his options. Keep going.
汉克 想象一个很远的
Imagine a faraway place, Hank…
有人在乎你看法的地方 然后去那里
where people value your opinion. Now go there.
有没有醉酒
What about booze?
八成的肇事逃逸都跟酒有关
Eighty percent of hit-and-runs involve liquor.
他老婆刚死了 他当然会借酒消愁
His wife just died. Why wouldn’t he take a swig?
但是你需要他自己承认
But you need an admission from him.
更好的做法是他自愿接受尿检 拿着
Better yet, a voluntary urine sample. There you go.
尿满
Fill her up.
让他狂灌咖啡
A bladder full of courtesy coffee…
给他一种不喝白不喝的感觉
and a “Since you’re in the john anyway” sort of thing?
可能会让他放松警惕
Might catch him off guard.
我们只需要他的头发样本
We can get everything we need from a hair sample.
没错 干得好 警长
Sure can. Nice work, Sheriff.
你应该为自己自豪
You should be proud of yourself.
过一会就会发展成过失杀人了
Be halfway to manslaughter by lunch.
帕莫法官 我们得扣留你的车
Judge Palmer, we’re gonna need to impound your vehicle.
-告诉我怎么回事 -我不记得了
– Tell me what happened. – I don’t remember.
-因为你醉了吗 -不 因为我不记得了
– Because you were drunk? – No, because I can’t remember.
你以为我不想记起来吗 是记不起来
Don’t you think I wanna remember? I can’t!
我只知道 我根本没有撞到任何东西
For all I know, I never hit anything or anybody!
我之前看到了酒柜
So I was in the liquor cabinet.
如果正在戒酒 为什么酒柜里都是酒
What kind of recovering alcoholic keeps a stocked liquor cabinet?
不不不 我已经戒掉了 那只是为了提醒自己
No no no no, “Recovered.” It’s a reminder that I’m stronger.
酒对我毫无影响
It holds no power over me.
那个叫汉森的警♥察♥正在去便利店的路上
Right now that cop Hanson’s on his way to the mini-mart…
他准备去问某个柜员
to ask some scared-shitless
比如口袋里装着半根大♥麻♥的胆小鬼高中生
high-school clerk with half a joint in his front pocket…
你身上有没有酒气
if you had the odor of alcohol on your breath.
-有吗 -没有
– Did you? – No.
-眼睛充血吗 -没有
– Bloodshot eyes? – No.
-口齿不清吗 -没有
– Slurred speech? – No!
就不该让他们坐一辆车
They shouldn’t drive together.
我站在你这一边 法官
I’m on your side, Judge.
如果出了什么问题
And if this goes south, and it might…
你必须得能够理直气壮地说
you need to be able to say with some…some straight face
你已经28年没碰过酒了
that you haven’t had a drink in 28 years.
事已至此 如果你真的撞到人了
What’s done is done. If you hit somebody,
就说他们突然转了个向
they swerved in front of you.
我强烈建议你戒酒 并练好这一套说辞
I strongly suggest you dry out and practice that narrative.
练练这个吧
Narrate this.
我们只能再申请延期 我还能干什么
We’re just gonna have to file another continuance. What else can I do?
相信我 我会尽快回去的
Trust me, I’m gonna be back fast as I can.
出了一点私事
It’s a personal matter.
我也想不管 但是不行
Yeah, I’d love to walk out on it, but I can’t.
凯伦 稍等
Karen, hold on.
你为什么要打电♥话♥给我 丽萨
Why the hell are you calling me, Lisa?
劳伦
Lauren.
亲爱的 怎么用了妈妈的电♥话♥
Hi, honey. What are you doing with Mommy’s phone?
不不不 别担心 怎么了
No, no, don’t worry about it. What’s up?
我也很想你 宝贝 很快就能见面
I miss you too. Baby, I’ll see you soon.
要么我回家 要么你过来
Either I’ll come home, or maybe you’ll come here.
我们能搞定的 别担心 我保证
Look, we’ll figure it out, don’t worry. I promise.
我带你去买♥♥东西 你想去买♥♥东西吗
I’ll take you shopping. You wanna go shopping?
想要个自己的手♥机♥吗 我给你…
Want a cell phone? All your own? I’ll get you a…
爸爸得工作了
Daddy has to work.
-怎么了 -汉克
– Yeah. – Hank…
鉴证科在你父亲的车上找到了血迹
Forensics found traces of blood on your dad’s car.
-所以呢 -在通气栅里面
– So? – Deep in the grill.
-好极了 -和死者的血样相符
– Great. – It matches the victim.
-对不起 -这是二级谋杀
– I’m sorry. – It’s murder two.
谋杀
Murder?
已经定论了吗
So are you a clairvoyant?
-还没完全清楚 -他是不是脑子被门夹了
– That’s not the whole of it. – Or is he just fucking out of his mind?
这样太业余了 小心点
That’s a rookie move. Careful.
死者是马克·布莱克维尔
Victim is Mark Blackwell.
这也太巧了吧 你说呢 布莱克维尔
Pretty amazing coincidence, don’t you think? Blackwell?
卡林维尔警局
约瑟夫·帕莫
你杀了他
You killed him.
-糟了 是布莱克维尔太太 -你杀了我儿子
– Oh, shit, that’s Mrs. Blackwell. – You killed my son!
去车里 马上去车里 快点
All right, go straight to the car. Straight in. There you go.