Hey, turn that on, Uncle Dale.
不如你给我们看看你在做的片子吧
Yeah, why don’t you show us what you’ve been working on?
你说过要给我看的
You said you were gonna show me, man.
来吧 放吧
Come on. Let’s go.
好吧
Okay.
1♥8♥9♥4年6月6日 查尔斯·弗朗西斯·詹金斯
Charles Francis Jenkins first invented the projector…
在印第安纳州韦恩县发明了电影放映机
…on June 6th, 1♥8♥9♥4, in Wayne County, Indiana.
戴尔 可以给我们看看
Dale, can you show the movie
你做的电影吗 谢谢
that you made? Thank you.
-开始了 -好
– Here we go. – All right. Whoo!
做得好 戴尔
Good going, Dale.
-好像圣诞节 -很美
– Wow, looks like Christmas. – Oh, nice.
过圣诞节 看你们穿睡衣的小样儿
Oh, family Christmas. Look at you guys in your P.J.’s.
是我们
That’s us.
-是我们一家 -没错
– That’s our family. – Yeah, it is.
-奶奶 -那是我
– Oh, Grandma. – There’s me.
-真可爱 -的确
– It’s sweet. – It is.
爸爸你原来还挺可爱
Dad, you were cute once.
这是汉克和爸爸
There’s Hank and Dad.
法官 你原来还有头发 看看
Judge, you had hair? Oh, look at you.
-是你 -看好了 小伙子
– There you are. – Watch and learn, boys.
南印第安中学 3A级棒球冠军赛
学着点
Watch and learn. Ha-ha-ha.
看呐 快看
Look at that. Oh, look at that.
-天啊 -瞅那胳膊
– Jesus! – Wow. Look at that arm.
好胳膊
What an arm. Ha-ha-ha!
胜利
Victory.
-最美好的一天 -还用说
– That was the best day. – You betcha.
-骄傲的妈妈 -太棒了 爸爸
– Ha, ha. Proud mama. – Yeah, Dad.

Holy shit.
闭嘴 乔
Shut up, Joe.
关了
Turn it off.
行了 快进
All right, speed it up, man.
-不行 -播下一个 戴尔
– I can’t. – Next, Dale.
-这是电影 不行… -换下一个 换下一个
– It’s film. I can’t… – Next. Next.
不然就给它砸了 快点
Crank the thing with your hand if you have to. Let’s go.
-给他个机会 -关了它
– Give him a chance. – Turn it off!
-好吧 好吧 -够了
– Okay, all right! – Enough!
我们能修好的 能修好 没事的
We’re gonna fix it. We’re gonna fix it. It’s okay.
-我不准 -爸 该死
– Not in this house. – Dad! Shit!
不要
Oh, no.
够了 我受够你了
That’s it. I am so sick of you.
受够了地球都得按着你的方式转
I’m tired of the way you decide how the world is gonna run.
每个人要说什么话做什么事
You’re gonna parcel out who
还得等你分配不成
gets to say and do what and when you say it?
这是老子的家
I decide in this house.
你要做主回你家
You go decide in your house.
不行 我回不去
No, I can’t!
我被困在这个炼狱了 因为我的委托人
I’m stuck in purgatory with a client who’s doing…
在用尽全力证明自己有罪
…everything in his power to be found guilty.
你根本就没去过磨坊 对不对
You didn’t make it anywhere near the mill, did you?
你把我坑死了
You hung me out to fucking dry
就是因为你瞒着我不说实话
with Dwight Dickham because you held out on me!
-我什么都告诉你了 -错
– I told you everything! – Wrong!
你说的都是你决定让我知道的内容
You told me everything you decided I could know!
-你们俩够了 -滚开别挡路
– You guys, come on! – Get out of my way!
-别这样 爸 -操
– Easy, Dad! – Fuck it!
爸 你要去哪里
Dad, where are you going?
行了 爸 你不能出去
All right! Dad, you can’t go out there!
爷爷 你要去哪 你在干嘛
Grandpa, where you going? What are you doing?
把你那残废手拿开
Get your gimp hand off me!
-我♥操♥ 汉克 -他要去哪
– Goddamn it, Hank! – Where is he going?
你为什么让我退出童子军
Why’d you pull me out of Boy Scouts?
作为你用气♥枪♥把麦格罗家邮箱打爆的惩罚
As punishment for blowing up the McGraws’ mailbox with M-80s.
我那年13岁 这你倒记住了 就这事
I was 13. That, you remember. That.
已经到能懂事的年龄了
Oh. Old enough to know better.
你没来参加我高中和大学的毕业典礼
You didn’t come to my high-school graduation or college.
-你♥他♥妈♥是要哭吗 -为什么
– Oh. Boo-fucking-hoo. – Why?
还为什么
Why?
蹲牢房♥ 逃学
Jail time, truancy. I wasn’t
没一样让我觉得值得庆祝的 你那堆破事
gonna reward anything. None of your shit.
我可是从法学院毕业的
I graduated from law school, for chrissake.
-跟什么比 退学吗 -去你♥妈♥的♥
– As opposed to what, dropping out? Ooh. – Fuck you!
听我跟你说吧 接着
Let me tell you something, okay? Here.
我给你房♥子住 我给你钱花
I put a roof over your head, money in your pocket…
我给你买♥♥衣服穿 我给你买♥♥食物吃
…clothes on your back, food in your mouth!
我没去毕业典礼拍你马屁
Who paid for that college
但学费都是谁出的
education I never showed up to kiss your ass over?
你妈妈吗 她是个家庭主妇
Your mother? She was a housewife.
你怎么就不能低下狗头回家来看看她
Why couldn’t you swallow your pride and come home to her?
你告诉我为什么
You tell me why!
你把出狱的人们请回法♥院♥
You’d invite people at the end of parole back to court.
你一一说出了他们在那段时间里
You’d recognize those who did their time,
做出了什么改变
turned their lives around…
完成了什么成就
…made something of themselves.
在场的所有人鼓掌致意
Everyone in court would applaud.
你保证他们有改变
You’d make sure they did.
说你有多为他们骄傲
Tell them how proud you were.
为他妈的陌生人骄傲
Proud of fucking strangers.
你就想要这个吗 亨利
Is that all you wanted, Henry?
夸你一句”好孩子”
A kind word and “Attaboy”?
用你的话说就是
Then to use your words,
那你♥他♥妈♥应该回家听
you should have come the fuck home!
我们都等过你
We all waited.
默默地等过
Quietly.
但你从来没回来过
But you never came.
知道吗 因为你不回家
Okay? And I was the one she blamed
你妈妈一直在怪谁 怪我
because you wouldn’t come home. Me.
我以前对你严厉吗 严厉
Now, was I tough on you? Yes.
看看你现在 亨利
How’d you turn out, Henry?
是服务员吗 是流浪汉吗
Waiting tables? A bum?
你把我送进了少管所
You put me in juvenile detention.
你♥他♥妈♥把我送到了范德堡县
You sent me to fucking Vanderburgh!
不是我 是你自作自受
No, you put yourself there.
-是吗 -是
– Did I? – Yes.
公诉人建议的是社区服务 那是你决定的
The prosecutor recommended community service. It was your call.
不 那样对你没有帮助
No. It wouldn’t have helped you.
我需要的不是帮助 是你
I didn’t need help. I needed you!
你大♥麻♥抽嗨了 载着你哥翻车了
You were high. You rolled a car with your brother in it.
他本来可以进大联盟打球的…
He had a Major League career ahead of him…
能打出90公里球速的人结果开了个轮胎店
And 90miles an hour fastball and he runs a tire shop.
他妈的
Fuck.
你害他成了残废 毁了他的前程
You crippled him, you stole his future,
-你还敢说我混账 -你想我怎么着
– and you call me an asshole? – What do you want from me?
我当时才17 所以才会发生 才17岁
I was just 17. That’s what happened. I was 17.
“我才13 我才17”
“I was 13. I was 17.”
你当时踏错了路
You were headed down the wrong path.
我做了我觉得应该做的
I did what I thought was right.
我不仅仅是从法学院毕业
You know, I didn’t just graduate from law school.
我是以全班第一的成绩毕业的
I graduated first in my class.
我是全班第一
I was first in my class.
我做得非常好 爸爸
I did really well, Dad.
不用客气
You’re welcome.

Fuck.
毁了这房♥子吧
Tear this house down.
我要拆了这房♥子
I could tear this fucking house down.
玛丽·帕莫
爱因给予而深刻
1940年9月9日–2014年6月1日
风暴闹的吧
How about that storm, huh?
很高兴你和妈妈成了朋友但是…为什么
I’m glad you and Mom became friends, and… Why?
-为什么 萨姆 -为什么
– Why, Sam? – Why?
-卡拉的父亲到底是谁 -去法♥院♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!