-Lincoln Six Echo. -Jordan Two Delta.
是哦
Right.
你们是幽浮协会会员吗?
You are all some of those desert UFO freaks?
-幽什么? 应该不是吧 -不是
-U… What? No, I don’t think so. -No.
-麦寇人呢? -今天算你走运
-McCord? -Well, lucky day, Captain Kirk.
-他在茅坑 -他在”坑”里?
-He’s in the can. -He’s in a can?
他在撇条
Taking a dump.
撇什么条? 在哪里?
A dump? Taking it where?
我快被你惹毛了
Bubba, you’re fixing to get on my nerves.
-右手边第一道门 -谢谢你
-It’s the first door on the right. -Thank you.
我得去找他 他在撇条耶
I have to go. He’s taking a dump in a can.
-来杯威士忌? -好啊
-Something to drink? Jack? -Yes, please.
纯的吗?
Straight up?
(《热门机器》)
棒呆了
Oh, that is bitchin’.
这儿就是五区?
So this is Sector Five?
你这臭小子
Hey! You son of a bitch!
你一直都知道
You knew!
-你是怎么出来的? -他们为什么要骗我们?
-How the hell did you get out? -Why do they lie to us? Tell me!
-他们会来找你 -到底是怎么回事?
They’re gonna be looking for you. -Tell me what’s going on!
咱们俩被人看到就死定了
If anybody sees us together, both of us are gonna be dead.
请你把手放开 让我…
So, will you just take your hands off me? Let me…
我把裤子穿好 先带你回家
Let me pull my pants up and I’ll take you back to my place.
这样才能独处
So we can be alone. OK?
-艾德 -老麦?
-Ed. -Mac.
你们要继续搞吗?
Give you… give you boys a minute?
不是你想的那样啦
What? This isn’t what it looks like.
才怪
Sure. Sure.
给我滚 猪头 住手
Get out of here, you stupid. Will you stop?
你这样闯进来很没礼貌耶
You can’t just bust in on a guy like that. That’s really rude.
她的酒量不错哦
She doesn’t understand the licking.
你这白♥痴♥还带了另一个出来?
You a knucklehead? You brought another one?
-对不起 -听好
-Excuse me. -Hey, hey, hey.
别把老子给惹毛 好吗?
Back off, Joe, OK? Don’t push me!
喝酒伤身体 记我的帐
No, no, no, that’s no good. Put it on my tab. We gotta go.
我的朋友 外地人
Friends from out of town.
-来吧 走啦 -给我你的”号♥码”
-Come on, sweetheart. -Give me your number.
-2-D -别把我惹毛 瞭吗?
-Two Delta. -Hey, look. Don’t test me.
千万不要
Don’t.
真是太好了
Well, this is nice.
老麦从来不谈他的工作
Mac doesn’t talk much about his work at the institute.
你们是同事吗?
Do y’all work with him?
救人一命胜造七级浮屠
Saving lives and all must be real rewarding.
好炫的慢跑服哦
Those are fancy tracksuits.
天气这么热 小心中暑哟
Y’all exercise out in this heat, gonna get yourself nasty heatstroke.
老麦
Oh, Mac.
你看 情人手环耶 咱们也买♥♥一对嘛
Look. They got matching bracelets. We should do that, honey.
苏丝…
Suzie…
我跟你讲过不要一直碎碎念
Do you remember the talk we had about all the talk?
对
Yeah.
拜托你到店里买♥♥一手啤酒
Actually, would you run down to Red’s and pick us up a sixer of Bud?
-咱们得谈公事 -好吧
-We’ve got to talk shop. -OK, baby.
我只想交个朋友
Just making friends.
-我知道 快走吧 -再见
-I know. Good. Just… -Bye.
他们为什么说谎?
Why do they lie, Mac?
他们为什么骗我们?
Why do they lie to us? Tell me.
为了不让你们知道你们是什么
To keep you from knowing what you are.
-我们是什么? -我们到底是什么?
-What we are? -What are we?
这就跟像小孩子解释 世上没圣诞老公公一样
Man, why do I gotta be the guy tells the kids there’s no Santa Claus?
听好 你们是…
OK, look. You’re…
你们跟我不一样
Well, you’re not like me.
你们… 不是人
I mean, you’re not… human.
你们是人啦 不过不是真的
I mean, you’re human, but you just, you’re not real.
你们不像我一样
You’re not like…
是真人
a real person. Like me.
你们是复♥制♥人
You’re clones.
真实世界人类的分身
You’re copies of people out here in the world.
-什么? -复♥制♥人?
-What? -Clones?
-什么? 为什么 -你在说什么?
-What? Why? -What are you talking about?
好让有钱师奶换夫或拉皮
Some hag trophy wife needs new skin for a facelift,
要是他们生病需要新的器官
or one of them gets sick and need a new part,
就从你们身上取出来移植
they take it from you.
但是我有妈妈 我记得她
But I have a mother. I remember her.
-我知道 -我在一座农场长大
-Yeah, I know. -I grew up on a farm.
-我有一只小狗和一台单车 -我也知道
-I have a little dog and I had a bike. -And a bike. Right.
粉红色单车 把手上有彩带
It was a pink Flexi-Flyer with little tassels on the handlebars,
你骑着单车到外婆家
and you rode it to your grandmother’s.
她就端出一盘饼干给你吃
You ring the little bell and she came out and served you cookies.
-没错 -错了 那是记忆程式
-Yeah. -No. Memory imprints. I seen them.
我看过 我有个朋友是程式设计师
A buddy of mine is a programmer at the institute. He showed me.
只有十二种版本 细节虽不同
There’s only 12 stories. They change around little details,
不过基本上大同小异
but they’re all pretty much the same.
你们在”大污染”之前的生活…
The life you think you had before the “contamination”,
根本不存在
it never happened.
别那样看我 至少你有单车
Come on, don’t look at me like that. At least you had a bike.
你想和我的悲惨童年交换 随你便
Wanna trade your rosy memory implants for my shitty childhood, be my guest.
多久?
How long?
我们活了多久?
How long have we been alive?
你是E世代 所以你三岁
You’re Echo generation, so you’re three.
D代表你四岁
Delta means you’re four.
三岁?
Three?
有人想长生不死才会有你们
The whole reason you exist is ’cause everyone wants to live forever.
这是全新的美国梦
It’s the new American dream.
有钱人为了长寿付多少钱都肯
There’s people out there that are rich enough to pay anything for it.
就算杀死我们 他们也不在乎?
Don’t people care that they kill us? That they take parts from us?
他们不知道呀 他们以为你们是植物人
They don’t know. They think you’re vegetables simmering in a jelly sack.
梅列克把你们藏在地下军事碉堡
Why do you think Merrick has you stuck in an old military bunker below ground?
别人才不会知道他的大秘密 尤其是你们的本尊
He doesn’t want anybody knowing the truth, especially not sponsors.
-本尊? -付钱打造你们的主人
-Sponsors? -The people that had you made.
你们是他们的财产
They, like, own you.
梅列克为什么不让他们知道?
But why doesn’t Merrick want our owners to know that we’re alive?
爱吃牛排的人不见得想看到牛
Just because people wanna eat the burger doesn’t mean they wanna meet the cow.
而且…
Besides,
复♥制♥人类是犯法的
do you know how many laws Merrick’s breaking to have you two hatched?
让本尊知道了那还得了
Your sponsors can’t have any part of that.
他们都是有钱的政商名流
They’re like high society, rich and famous.
真♥相♥曝光梅列克也别想混了
If they knew, Merrick would be out of business.
我们得找到本尊告诉他们真♥相♥
We have to find our sponsors and tell them the truth.
-你说什么? -没错
-What? -Yeah.
不行 这点子逊毙了
No, that’s the worst idea I ever heard.
我会死无葬身之地 更不用说会被炒鱿鱼
You know how dead I’d be? Not to mention fired?
这是我们活下去唯一的机会
We will. We will. That’s our only chance.
暂停 别乱来
Stop, stop! Fold, stop. Brakes. No. Come on.
你们就像是备胎
You’re the replacement engines on their Bentley.
他们才不在乎你们死活 你们以为他们在乎吗?
They’re not gonna care. What? They’re gonna care?
如果我是你们
You know what I would do?
就会逃得越远越好 逃到海边吧
I would just get as far away from here as I could. Go to the beach.
我们不是请求你的允许
We’re not asking for your permission, Mac.
而是请你帮忙
We’re asking for your help.
天啊
Oh, God.
热感侦测器在这里不管用
Infrared’s having a hard time picking up a heat signature.
沙漠的气温太高
Sand’s too hot.
他身上装了微感应器
He was implanted with micro-sensors yesterday.
你能接收低频无线电讯号♥吗?
Can we configure our instrument to pick up a low-frequency RF scan?
-只要在半英里范围之内 -赶快找
-If we can get within half a mile. -Do it.
你们的本尊是 汤姆林肯和莎拉乔丹
Your sponsors names are Tom Lincoln and Sarah Jordan.
她的本尊住在纽约
Her sponsor lives in New York.
你们名字里的号♥码是区号♥
The number in your name is a regional code.
6-E代表你的本尊住在洛杉矶
Six Echo, that means your sponsor lives in LA.
-你们要到另一州 -另一州?
-You’re going out of state. -Out of state?
对 穿起来
Put this on.