主演:伊旺麦奎格
主演:史考莉乔韩森
片名:绝地再生
主演:狄蒙哈苏
主演:西恩宝
主演:麦可克拉克邓肯
主演:伊森菲利普 麦克斯贝克
主演:史提夫布希米
你很特别
You’re special.
你的生命有特别的意义
You have a very special purpose in life.
你雀屏中选了
You’ve been chosen.
神秘岛正在等着你
The island awaits you.
(早安 林肯6-E)
(不规则快速动眼睡眠)
林肯6-E
(八时整请至谘询中心报到)
我没事 我没事的
I’m fine, I’m fine, I’m fine.
(接受身心健康检查)
制片:华特帕克斯 麦可贝 伊恩布莱斯
(筛检中… 尿酸过多)
(建议控制饮食)
编剧:卡斯宝崔德欧文
早安 一号♥大楼住户
Good morning, Tower One.
室外污染指数是85%
Exterior contamination index is 85 percent.
气候温和 阳光普照
Sunny and mild.
我左脚的鞋少了一只
Hey, I’m missing a left shoe.
顺便帮我换另一种颜色
And when you get a chance, I’d like another color.
-早安 -早
-Morning. -Good morning.
导演:麦可贝
-林肯 你好吗? -我缺了一只鞋子
-Hey, Lincoln. How you doing? -I’m missing a shoe.
-嘿 你插队了 -是啊
-Hey, you’re cutting. -Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
客满了
We’re full.
早安 今天是2019年7月19日
Good morning. July 19th, 2019.
又是人间乐土的另一天
Another day in paradise.
(大乐透)
(神秘岛大赢家)
史塔克2-D 轮到你了
Starkweather Two Delta, your time has come.
你要搬到神秘岛
You’re moving out to the island.
我就是史塔克2-D
Starkweather Two Delta here.
我一生最大的梦想终于成真
And, as you know, the biggest dream of my life just came true.
我来这儿才不到半年 没想到就中了乐透
I’ve only been with you guys for, like, six months, but I won the lottery.
-没错 我史塔克 -半年
-That’s right, me, Starkweather, OK? -Six months.
要出去呼吸新鲜空气 在大海中畅泳
To go out and breathe fresh air, swim in the ocean…
我不敢相信我是赢家 我想我是万人迷吧
I can’t believe I won. You call me Mr. Popular, I know.
我赢了 我赢了
It’s me. It’s me.
我平常不会这样 不过这棒呆了
You guys know I’m not like this, but this is just amazing.
我要去神秘岛 一定会很开心
I’m going to the island! We’re gonna have so much fun!
不过我也希望你们都能去
But I need to see you guys out there.
你们也能中奖 我就中了!
You can do it! I won!
本周的大乐透赢家…
That was this week’s…
大厅12号♥电梯发生骚动
We got a disturbance on elevator 12, plaza level.
即将启程前往神秘岛
…just moments before his final departure to the island,
大自然唯一没受污染的地区
nature’s last remaining pathogen-free zone.
他真是个幸运儿
-Lucky guy, huh? -You can be a winner too.
下一次开奖就是今晚
The next lottery is tonight.
下一次开奖就是今晚
The next lottery is tonight.
-你在这儿待了多久? -两年
-How long have you been here? -Two years.
-你呢? -三年
-What about you? -Three.
三年 我窝在这儿七年了
Three. I’ve been here seven.
这样算起来 我是这里最大的输家
If I do the math, that makes me the biggest lottery loser in the room.
我真是衰毙了
I’m such a loser.
先生
Sir.
就是你
Yeah, you.
刷一下
Swipe.
阿甘3-E 你曾因行为不检被警告过
Gandu Three Echo, you’ve been flagged for public disturbance before.
我只是一时情绪失控而已
Yes, I had a very small emotional outburst, sir.
-你恢复平静了吗? -恢复了 我很平静
-Safe to say it’s over? -Yes, very safe.
我好多了
-I’m feeling much better. -Well, then, have a pleasant day.
-好吧 祝你愉快 -你也是
Thank you, you too.
祝你们两个愉快
You both have a pleasant day too.
伸展
Feel the stretch.
吸一口气
One more breath in.
(紫外线照射计划)
-我已经很努力改进了 -听我说
-I tried! I tried to do the best l… -Listen to me!
请切记 保持心情愉快 和平相处
Remember, be polite, pleasant and peaceful.
健康的身体是快乐的泉源
A healthy person is a happy person.
林肯6-E 你的选择有水果
Lincoln Six Echo, choices are fruit,
麦片或是任何谷类食品
oatmeal and any type of bran.
今天没有培根吗?
No bacon today?
你的营养失衡 不准吃培根
You got a nutrition flag, means no bacon.
我要两个荷包蛋 蛋黄熟一点 另外配一些香肠
In that case, two eggs, over easy, not too runny, and a side of sausages.
再来几片洒糖粉的法式吐司
Maybe some French toast and a little powdered sugar.
你又不是大帅哥 我才懒得理你
You ain’t cute and I got no time for your lip, Six Echo.
-你到底要什么? -快点
-Now, what’s it gonna be? -Move it.
给我来个惊喜吧
Surprise me.
惊喜
Surprise.
不错吃哦 下一个
Yummy. Next.
看着我 学着点
Watch and learn.
下一个
Next.
乔丹2-D
Jordan Two Delta.
-嗨 亲爱的 -嗨
-Hi, honey. -Hi.
你的选择是蛋 干果和优格
Choices are powdered eggs, dried fruit and yogurt.
-我要蛋 -好吧
-Eggs, please. -OK.
前两天你不在 我们好想你哦
So, where were you the other day? We missed you.
你的嘴巴真甜
That’s nice of you to say, sweetheart.
你还要什么吗?
Get you anything else?
来几片培根
Maybe a little bacon.
-不行 我不准吃培根 -没关系啦
-No, it says I shouldn’t. -Go ahead.
那就来个四 五片吧
Four, five pieces, please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-我刚才先替你暖场 -才怪
-I softened her up for you. -No doubt.
你又开始节食了?
Back on your diet?
别开玩笑 我超爱吃这玩意
You kidding? I love this stuff.
你最好吃光 不然今晚会没力气
Better eat up. You’ll need all your strength tonight.
-你在跟我挑战吗? -我会对你温柔一点
-Is that a challenge? -I promise I’ll go easy on you.
请分开来 到自己的座位
Please separate. Find your seats now.
狄克问:谁要找莎莉?
“Who wants Sally?” said Dick.
珍说:我要找她
“I do.” said Jane.
我找不到莎莉
I cannot find Sally.
起来 狄克 起来帮我去找莎莉
Get up, Dick. Get up and help me find Sally.
莎莉在这里吗?
Is Sally here?
梅列克博士可以见你了
Dr. Merrick will see you now.
你这次又干了什么好事呀?
What’d you do wrong this time, tough guy?
博士
Sir?
你要见我?
You wanted to see me?
是的 请进
Yes. Please.
请坐
Please, sit down.
林肯6-E今天好吗?
So, how is Lincoln Six Echo today?
并不太好
Not so good, I guess.
你为什么这么说?
Why do you say that?
你把我找来就代表我不好
Well, if I’m here, it means I’m not so good.
这是很负面的想法
That’s a rather negative association.
我的责任是让你开心 让你觉得一切很好
My only job is to see that you’re happy, things are OK with you.
是啊
Right.
你的档案显示
Your file shows that…
你常和乔丹互动
you’ve been interacting regularly with Jordan Two Delta.
交朋友不犯法吧?
There’s no law against friendship.
当然 我们鼓励你们交朋友
No. No, we encourage it,
不过关系太亲密也不太好
but, obviously, proximity could become a concern.
我知道这个规矩
I know the rules of proximity.
你在各方面的表现都很好
You’ve been doing quite well in most other areas.
工作卖♥♥力 勤于健身
Proficient at work, exercising rigorously.
但是筛检结果发现
But screening has picked up some trace levels,
你的新陈代谢有一些问题 你最近也经常做恶梦
changes in your metabolism, and you’ve been having nightmares.
你是说我生病了吗?
Are you saying there’s something wrong with me?
谈谈你做的梦
Why don’t you tell me about your dream?
每次都是同样的梦 我在一艘前往神秘岛的船上
Well, it’s the same dream every time. I’m on a boat, headed to the island.
一艘船? 什么样的船?
A boat? What kind of boat?
很不错的船
A nice boat.
划出来给我看