Now, listen to me.
听我说
Listen to me.
现在,跟我重复
Now repeat after me,
每当我听见声音说“现在,听我说”
Whenever I hear the voice say, ‘Now, listen to me,’
我就会服从
“I will obey. ”
每当我听见声音说“现在,听我说”
When I hear the voice say, ‘Now, listen to me,’
我就会服从
I will obey.
我数到5,你就会醒来
You will wake up when I count five.
你会忘记发生的一切但是会想起你的名字
You will forget what’s happened to you but you will remember your name.
1、2、3、4
One, two, three, four…
five.
他的反应很好
He’s responding very well.
(伦敦交通)
接线员
Operator.
我要连线CC1
CC1 exchange.
你好
Hello.
我是帕尔莫
This is Palmer.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我在奥斯丁沃夫大街的电♥话♥亭
In a call box at Austin’s Wharf Lane.
等一下
Just a minute.
他逃出来了
He’s broken out.
他被试验过了么?
Is he programmed?
我还需要做几次呢,试试他
I’d have preferred more treatments. Try him
现在,听我说,听我说
Now, listen to me. Listen to me.
你在听么?
Are you listening?

Yes.
打电♥话♥给罗斯上校,让他和你在仓库见面
Phone Colonel Ross. and ask him to meet you at the warehouse
然后你自己去,我去见你
then go back there yourself and I will meet you there.
现在,听我说,听我说
Now, listen to me. Listen to me.
现在就做
Do it now,
然后挂了电♥话♥,忘记我刚才说的一切
then hang up and forget what I have just said.
让你的人立刻去仓库
Get those men out of the warehouse immediately.
帕尔莫?
Palmer?
帕尔莫?
Palmer?
站住,少校,别说话,不然我就杀了你
Stop, Major. Don’t say a word or I’ll kill you.
关上门
Shut the door.
别说话,一句话也不要说
Don’t say a word, not a word.
好了,过来
Right, over here.
那里
There.
去墙那里,线后面
Get back to the wall, under the light.
放下来
Put it down.
你到底要干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你没有告诉我达尔比会来啊?
Didn’t tell me Dalby’d be here.
你怎么啦,帕尔莫?
What has happened to you, Palmer?
你们中的一个人很清楚我怎么了
One of you knows exactly what has happened to me.
你们中的一个人是双面间谍
One of you is a double agent.
你是对的,帕尔莫
You’re right, Palmer.
谁要你拍摄伊普克雷斯档案的?
Who wanted you to microfilm the Ipcress file?
我那样是为了测试你
I did that to test you.
罗斯杀了卡尔斯威尔
Ross killed Carswell.
胡说八道
Don’t be bloody ridiculous.
罗斯根本不可能知道卡尔斯威尔揭开了伊普克雷斯档案的秘密
Ross couldn’t have known that Carswell had cracked the Ipcress file.
卡特尼告诉他
Courtney told him.
简为你工作?
Jean was working for you?
是的
Yes.
我已经怀疑很久了
I’d suspected this one for some time.
没用的,罗斯
It won’t work, Ross.
你只不过是用卡特尼来利用帕尔莫
You used Courtney just as you’ve tried to use Palmer.
罗斯杀了中♥央♥情报局的人
Ross killed the CIA man.
他陷害你
He framed you.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
是么?
Oh dear!
你以前叫我混♥蛋♥少校
You used to call me a passed-over major.
现在,听我说,听我说
Now, listen to me. Listen to me.
打死罗斯
Shoot Ross.
杀死卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥…
Shoot the traitor…
现在
now.
我就指望你这个无药可救的混♥蛋♥了呢,帕尔莫
I was counting on you being an insubordinate bastard, Palmer.
你利用我转移他们的注意力
You used me as a decoy.
我可能会被杀死或者被驱使直到变疯
I might have been killed or driven stark, raving mad.
这就是你所要付出的.
That’s what you’re paid for.
谢谢
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!