I hope this won’t take too long. I have an appointment for dinner.
好的
All right.
我公♥寓♥里面有一个死掉的美国调查员
There’s a dead American agent in my flat.
你杀的?
You killed him?
有人要陷害我
Someone is trying to frame me.
现在,什么有人会那么做呢?
Now, who would want to do a thing like that?
乔克.卡尔斯威尔他查到了伊普克雷斯档案的头绪
Jock Carswell got somewhere with the Ipcress file
还给我看了
and he showed it to me.
陷害我的人就是杀掉他的人
I am being framed by whoever killed him.
你能证明么?
Can you prove any of this?
档案从我的书桌里偷走了
The file was stolen from my desk.
– 肯定是被戈兰特比偷走的
– By Grantby, of course.
– 不是
– No.
– 罗斯
– Ross.
– 罗斯?
– Ross?
他曾经要我用微型胶片拍摄伊普克雷斯档案
He once asked me to microfilm the Ipcress file.
你之前为什么不告诉我?
Why didn’t you tell me before?
因为他威胁把我重新送回监狱
He’d have put me back in jail.
打扫卫生的女人早晨几点来?
What time does your cleaning woman arrive?
大概9点
About nine.
正好12个小时
Gives you exactly 12 hours.
交给我来处理吧,你呢?
Leave me to sort this out. You,
放假了
lose yourself.
有人要陷害我,你要帮助我
Someone is trying to frame me, you’ve got to help me.
现在风声太紧了,帕尔莫
But you’re just too hot, Palmer.
哈利
Harry.
他们也许要见你
They might be watching for you.
我要去找他们
I’ll be watching for them.
酒我就不喝了
I’ll miss that train.
再见了
See you.
我找罗斯上校
Colonel Ross, please.
…14号♥站台发车
‘… leave platform 14
火车马上就要启动了
‘will connect with the transcontinental express for…
…目的地是伊莱索‘途经罗布、尤贝斯和桑德林
‘… travelling via Prague, Budapest and Belgrade.’
谢谢
Thank you.
我要和你说句话,长官
I’d like a word with you, sir.
帕尔莫在他公♥寓♥里找到一个美国调查员的尸体
Palmer’s found a dead American agent in his flat.
是他干的么?
Did he do it?
他说不是
He says not.
说他是被陷害的
Claims he’s being framed.
他现在在哪里?
Where is he now?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他还告诉我,您对伊普克雷斯档案很感兴趣
He also told me that you’d expressed an interest in the Ipcress file.
你的部门突然越来越随便了
Your department has developed a remarkably high casualty rate.
我在想这是为什么呢?
I wonder why.
你最好抓住戈兰特比
You better pick up Grantby.
我之前就这么说了
I suggested that earlier.
那现在你就去做
Do it now, will you?
请开门!
什么事?
Yes?
查票
Tickets, please.
等一下
Wait a minute.
慢点
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是医生,请躺好
I’m a doctor. Lie still, please.
这些僵尸怎么回事?不会说话么?
What’s wrong with these zombies? Can’t they speak?
在阿尔巴尼亚不说英语
You don’t speak English in Albania.
阿尔巴尼亚?
Albania?
我父亲的土地
The land of my fathers.
…忍♥饥挨饿…
This… starving and freezing…
对我没有用,戈兰特比
won’t work with me, Grantby.
– 没有么?
– No?
– 没有
– No.
我没有抵抗
I can resist it.
我读过档案了
I read the file.
我知道,这也是你为什么会在这儿
I know. That’s why you’re here.
走
我们要再耗他两天
We’ll give him two more days
然后我们开始试验
then we’ll start the treatment.
行了,僵尸.好啊
All right, zombie. All right.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
你是医生,你说啊?
You’re the doctor, you tell me.
请坐下
Do sit down.
他准备好了
He’s ready.
以前盖世太堡和苏联内务部用这种让人饿一个月的方法
The Gestapo and the MVD used to beat a man for months to get him to this state.
过时了,太残忍♥了,太慢了
But it’s old-fashioned and crude. And so slow.
放松
Relax.
放松
Relax.
你越来越困了
You are getting sleepy.
放松,很放松
Relax. Quite relaxed.
听我说的话
‘Listen to my voice.’
只听我的声音
Nothing but my voice.
你会忘记伊普克雷斯
You will forget the Ipcress noise.
你会完全忘记伊普克雷斯档案
You will forget all about the Ipcress file.
你会忘记你的姓名
‘You will forget your name.’
哈利·帕尔莫
Harry Palmer.
我的名字是哈利·帕尔莫
My name is Harry Palmer.
你没有名字
You have no name.
哈利·帕尔莫 我的名字是哈利·帕尔莫
Harry Palmer. My name is Harry Palmer.
没有名字
No name.
哈利.帕尔莫
Harry Palmer.
我的名字是哈利.帕尔莫
My name is Harry Palmer.
他在利用疼痛来分散注意力
He’s using pain to distract himself.
把他弄出来
Get him down.
下次在皮带上放上棉垫
Put padding on the straps next time.
你想让我舒服点么?
You want to make it easy for me?
不,是为了让我舒服
No. For me.
让他们进来
他很难弄啊
He is difficult.
他会有回应的
He’ll respond.
加强信♥号♥♥
Intensify the treatment.
他睡着的时候叫醒他,把他带来
Every time he falls asleep, wake him up and bring him here.
准备
Ready.
把声音和画面的节奏和他的脑波保持一致
Fit the rhythm of the sound and vision to his brainwaves,
那样的效果会好很多
it’ll make for a much deeper response.
放松
Relax.
放松
Relax.
非常的放松
Quite relaxed.
听我的声音
Listen to my voice.
只听我的声音
Nothing but my voice.
放松
Relax.
放松
Relax
非常的放松
Quite relaxed.
你越来越困
You are getting sleepy.
你的眼睑变沉重了
Your eyelids are getting heavy.
像铅一样沉重
Heavy as lead.
像铅一样沉重
Heavy as lead.
你很努力,但是无法睁开眼睛
You will try but you can’t open your eyes.
你忘记了关于伊普克雷斯的传说
You have forgotten the Ipcress noise.
你忘记了伊普克雷斯档案
You have forgotten the Ipcress file.
你忘记了自己的姓名
You have forgotten your name.
你的名字是什么?
What is your name?
现在你听见声音说
Now you will hear a voice say,
听我说
Now listen to me.
你将永远听从这个声音
You will always obey this voice.
现在,听我说,听我说
Now, listen to me. Listen to me.
你在这里,是因为你是卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
You are here because you are a traitor.
听我说
Listen to me.
你在这里,是因为你是卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
You are here because you are a traitor.
一个杀害了同盟国调查员的卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
A traitor who killed the agents of your allies.
偷窃了伊普克雷斯档案的卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
A traitor who stole the Ipcress file.
把伊普克雷斯档案卖♥♥给敌国的卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
A traitor who sold the Ipcress file to an enemy of your country.
现在,听我说