Boy, has he got me by the short hairs for it.
要比在监狱里待的两年好多了,那里的饭菜太难吃了
Still, it’s better than two years in the nick. The food’s terrible.
你很专业
You’re very professional.
你也是
Yeah, so are you.
你都能吃了吗?
Do you need all that?
给一个人做饭和给两个人做饭都一样
It’s as easy to cook for two as it is for one.
我想你可以留下来一起吃
I thought you might join me.
不,谢谢了,我不饿
No, thanks. I’m not hungry.
你必须…
You got to have…
你说
You show me.
很容易,先把这个别除掉…
It’s easy. Cut this first thing out for a start.
接一下好吗?
Get that, will you?
别管了,我们去吃午饭
Forget it, we’ll go to lunch.
好,马上
Right, in a minute.
请找你们负责人
Duty officer, please.
你是哪位?
‘Who wants him? ‘
布兰奇特工
Special Branch.
派特,我是哈利
Ah! Pat, it’s Harry.
我这里可能有你需要的东西
Hello! I think we might have something for you.
肖尔迪奇区抓到了一个笨蛋,我们有他的把柄
Shoreditch have picked up a bloke we’re holding a red card on.
代号♥“豪斯马丁”
Codename Housemartin.
我这就过去
Codename Housemartin.
帕尔莫
Palmer.
帕尔莫先生刚离开,先生。和另一位先生
Mr Palmer’s just left, sir. Anther gentleman
他说会很快回来的,你们想等等么?
He said he’d be back soon. Would you like to wait?
一切都还好么,先生?
Everything’s under control, sir.
我就是帕尔莫
I’m Palmer.
我去拿钥匙
I’m Palmer.
这边走,先生
This way, sir.
好了,站起来
Right, on your feet.
他死了,先生
He’s dead, sir.
看起来罗杰比我们抢先一步
Looks as if Bluejay beat us to it.
我要看看记录表
I want to see his charge sheet.
就是这个人,先生
That’s the one, sir.
表格上说有一个行李箱
“Charged with unlawful possession of a suitcase.”
行李箱,行李箱在哪里?
Suitcase. Where’s the suitcase?
先生,另一个男人拿走了
The other gentleman took it.
他签收的
你看见里面是什么了么?
Did you see what was in it?
电子设备,先生
Electrical equipment. Sir.
其他的部分都在桑德森处, 什么桑德森啊?
“Arrested near Sandersons.” What’s Sandersons?
是一家停产的工厂
It’s a disused factory, sir.
那个是电♥话♥么?
Is that an outside phone?
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
225惠灵顿街
225 Wellington Street.
打给达尔比?
Calling Dalby?
不是达尔比,我需要专业意见
Up Dalby. I need a TX-82.
永远得不到的,伙计
You’ll never get it, man.
吃一堑长一智
I did learn something working for Ross.
我是奇尔科特
Keightley.
– 你好,派特
– Hello, Pat.
– 我是哈利·帕尔莫
– It’s Harry Palmer.
怎么了?
What’s up?
我需要帮助,“豪斯马丁”死了
I want your help. Housemartin’s dead and .
我需要TX-82(外勤行动部门)
I need a TX-82
那你需要3级安保证明才行
You need a 3H security clearance.
什么是你的后台?
What’s your authority?
后台?CC1
Authority? CC1.
CC1
CC1?
那好吧
All right,
哈利,如果你非要这么说
Harry, if you say so.
把时间和地点告诉我
Give me the time and place.
下午两点半,他们迟到了.
2:30. They’re late.
帕尔莫?
Palmer?
我是帕尔莫
I’m Palmer.
好吧,让我们赶紧干吧
All right, let’s get on with it.
快点,走吧
Come on, let’s go.
– 不管是什么人
– The men are in position.
– 都要把他从门旁边弄走
– Get them away from the door.
离开门口
玩的开心呢,调查官
Having fun, Inspector?
你打电♥话♥给TX-82,帕尔莫?
Did you call this TX-82?
是的,长官. 我相信拉德克里夫在里面
Yes, sir. I think Radcliffe’s in there.
真的么?
Really?
那就赶紧啊
Get on with it, then.
把那个门弄开,知道么?
Lose that door, will you?
好了,散开
All right, split up.
给我这儿来些亮光
Get some light in here, will you?
我想知道这是什么样的工厂。
I wonder what sort of factory this was.
我哪里知道
Search me.
这里没人,先生
No one here, sir.
– 带人离开这吧
– Get the men out of here.
– 好的,长官
– Right, sir.
回到车上去,快点,走吧
Get back in your cars. Come on, let’s go.
赶紧的,动作快
Come on, get moving.
看起来我们是白忙一场
It looks as if all this has been for nothing.
这样不好
That’s not good enough.
快点啊,我说了
Come on, let’s have you.
根据中♥央♥指令,此次行动应该在2点25分开始
This operation was timed to start at 2:25,
你2点35分才开始,这样可不好
you started at 2:35, that’s not good enough.
下午好
Good afternoon.
谢谢你
Thank you.
下次冒名使用CC1的权利的时候,确保你能抓到人
The next time you use CC1 authority, just you make sure you have it.
搞笑的是
You know, it’s funny.
如果拉德克里夫真的来过这里
If Radcliffe had been here, I’d have been…
我就是英雄了
a hero.
他不在,你也不是英雄
He wasn’t and you’re not.
少校
Major.
这个炉子还是热的
This stove’s still warm.
我在里面找到这个
I found this in it.
这个好像是密♥码♥
A piece of recording tape.
– 伊普克雷斯
– “Ipcress. ”
– 什么?
– What?
上面写着伊普克雷斯
It’s got “Ipcress” written on it.
给奇尔科特.奥克斯看看,他说不定能解释
See what Chilcott-Oakes can make of it.
这个也许是很重要的线索
This might be something.
是的,帕尔莫
Yes, Palmer,
也许是的
it might.
顺便说一句
By the way,
你们吃过午饭了么?
have you had lunch?
还没有,先生
No, sir.
我请你们吃
I’ll buy you some.
你得出什么结论了么?
And what do you make of that?
如果我能有更多一点设备,
If I could have a bit more equipment,
我可能有很多方法还原
I might be able to make something out.
现实一点
Well, keep it within reason.
肯定有什么意思的
Well, it must mean something.
就不值得出动TX-82,对不对,帕尔莫?
Hardly worth a TX-82 though, was it? Palmer.
继续吧,乔克
Open a file on it. Chico.
好的,长官
Right, sir.
乔克,那个…
Chico, why…
我们还要继续找拉德克里夫呢
And we still have to find Radcliffe. Gentleman.
也就是说要多点实际工作,少点直觉什么的,各位
That means more legwork and fewer hunches.
抓紧吧
Get on with it.
伊普克雷斯
“Champignons. ”
哦. 早上好,长官
Oh. Good morning, sir.
法国蘑菇
French label
你为了好听的法国标签多花了钱
You’re paying ten pence more for a fancy French label.
如果你想要蘑菇,那边架子上的蘑菇一样很好
If you want mushrooms, you’d get better value on the next shelf.
不仅仅是标签
It’s not just the label,
它们的口味更好
these do have a better flavour.
当然了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!