这样不够
That’s not good enough.
如果你不把他找回来“楼上的人”会找你麻烦
If you don’t get him back, the people upstairs might have to close you down.
现在等等
Now wait a minute.
这个部门建立之初是为了反间谍
This department was set up for counterespionage
不是对拉德克里夫这样的人进行1级安全侦察
not security grade one surveillance on people like Radcliffe.
这不是威尔森或者罗伯特部门的职责
Neither were Wilson’s or Roberts’s departments
但是我将这当作是1号♥科学家的职责
but I put them on S1 duties.
他们军工厅,我们是民用厅
They were War Office, I’m Home Office.
我意识到了,达尔比
I’m aware of that, Dalby.
我扶持你的,还记得吗?
I set you up, remember?
一个少校有这样的工作不错了是不是?
You have a very good job for a passed-over major, haven’t you?
我找了个人来,代替泰勒的
I’ve brought you a replacement for Taylor.
他人怎么样?
What’s he like?
他有点不听话,但是人很好,帕尔莫中士
A little insubordinate but a good man. Sergeant Palmer.
就这样吧,诺曼夫人
A little insubordinate but a good man. Sergeant Palmer.
要求不过分吧?
It’s not much.
我以前在莱昂斯街角咖啡厅干,现在不能让我去酒吧收拾了
After doing Lyons Corner House you can’t expect me to clean a pub.
这宾馆不错
It’s a good hotel.
不知道
I don’t know.
要是劳务交换我会做的更好
I’d do better at the labour exchange.
好的,长官,你可以上去了
Yes, sir? You can go up now.
祝你好运,帕尔莫
Good luck, Palmer.
还有,带上你的“拖把”
And don’t forget your mop.
– 早上好,长官
– Good morning, sir.
– 早上好
– Morning.
穿过门,沿着走廊,然后上楼
Through the door, along the passage and up the stairs.
明白
Got it!
关上门
Shut the door.
帕尔莫,直接读B-107,很少见
It isn’t usual to read a B- to its subject, Palmer,
但是我跟你直截了当地说
but I’m going to put you straight.
“不服从命令…
“Insubordinate…
傲慢无礼…
“insolent…
欺骗说谎…
“and a trickster…
也许还有犯罪倾向”
“perhaps with criminal tendencies. ”
是的,这个评估很公平,长官
Yes, that’s a pretty fair appraisal.
– 长官
– Sir.
– 很好
– Good
最后一个品质可能用得上
That last quality might be useful.
但是如果你给我找麻烦,我会整死你的,帕尔莫
But if I have any trouble with you, I shall bite you, Palmer,
我会使劲整你,让你从哪来回哪去
and I shall bite you so hard you’ll go right back to where Ross found you.
跟我来
Come with me.
你那扇风耳好好听看
A word in your shell-like ear.
如果有任何事,要报告给罗斯
If there’s anything to be reported to Ross,
我会报告的
I report it.
明白?
Understand?
是,长官
Yes, sir.
阿斯特拉烟花有限公♥司♥,搬到2楼
谢谢你,今晚很愉快
Thank you for a wonderful evening.
帕尔莫,省省你的玩笑,我可没有罗斯上校的幽默感
Spare us the jokes, Palmer, I don’t have Colonel Ross’s sense of humour.
是的,我会想念他这一点的,长官
Yes, I will miss that, sir.
我接替的那个人的工作,你能告诉我怎么联♥系♥他吗?
The fella whose job I’m taking, will he show me the ropes?
你要是通灵就行
The fella whose job I’m taking, will he show me the ropes?
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
他今早被枪杀了
He was shot this morning.
阿斯特拉烟花有限公♥司♥
早上好,长官
Good morning, sir.
早上好,长官
Morning, sir.
(禁止吸烟)
莫瑞!
Murray.
这是帕尔莫
Palmer.
把你的枪给他
Give him your gun.
给他发一支柯尔特.32口径的
Issue him with a Colt. 32.
– 知道怎么用吗?
– Do you know how to use this?
– 柯尔特.32?知道
– Colt. 32? Yes.
– 我以前一直用的是自动的
– Colt. 32? Yes.
– 用柯尔特
– Use the Colt.
我会用柯尔特的
I’ll use the Colt.
早上好,长官
Morning, sir.
早上好
Good morning.
商业电视公♥司♥剪辑室
早上好,长官
Morning, sir.
早上好
Good morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是关于“布鲁杰”的资料,长官
Here’s the file on Bluejay, sir.
– 你不需要不
– You won’t need that
– 不…进来,帕尔莫
– No… Oh, come in, Palmer.
是的,我明白,我知道
Yes, I understand. I see.
我过去,如果你愿意
I’ll be going down there. Yes, if you will.
– 哦,好的
– Oh, yes.
– 不好意思
– Excuse me.
你昨晚去了吗?
Did you go over there last night?
结果怎么样?
How did it turn out?
今天平上,我们的1号♥科学家拉德克里夫失踪,泰勒被杀
This morning our S1, Radcliffe, was lifted and Taylor killed.
我现在的状况是如果拉德克里夫找不到
It has been put to me that if we don’t get Radcliffe back,
这个部门就会被关闭
this department will be closed down.
我已收到这个信息,而且心领神会
Message received and understood.
帕尔莫
Palmer
这是帕尔莫,代替泰勒的人
This is , Taylor’s replacement.
奇尔科特·欧克斯
Chilcott-Oakes.
– 你好
– Hello.
– 卡尔斯威尔
– Carswell.
格雷,爱德华,还有考特尼
Gray, Edwards and Courtney.
你肯定认识爱丽丝,现在…
You know Alice, of course. Now, then…
你可以坐下了
Oh, you may sit down.
在欧洲只有两个人
There are only two people in Europe
他们的行动级别很高,在推销拉德克里夫
operating on a scale large enough to market Radcliffe.
一个代号♥为“麻雀”,法国情报局刚告诉我
One, codenamed Sparrow, whom I’ve just been told by the French Surete?
两个月前他被抓,现在仍在押
was arrested two months ago and they’re still holding.
所以只剩下艾瑞克艾什利·戈兰特比
So, we are left with Erik Ashley Grantby,
代号♥“布鲁杰”,1918年出生在阿尔巴尼亚
codename Bluejay, born Albania 1918.
谢谢你,奇科
Thank you, Chico.
戴帽子的就是“布鲁杰”
The one in the hat is Bluejay,
光头的是他的办公厅主任代号♥“豪斯马丁”
the bald one is his chief of staff, codenamed Housemartin.
这是两年前在斯德哥尔摩拍摄的
This was taken in Stockholm two years ago.
这是“布鲁杰”的近期录像去年10月份在维也纳
Here is a more recent film of Bluejay in Vienna last October.
那时候开始,他一直保持低调
Since then, it would appear, he’s been lying low.
爱丽丝已经对伦敦和伦敦周围他的党羽进行了整理
Alice has done a breakdown of all his known haunts in and around London.
我要你们调查所有人
I want them all checked.
– 乔克,拿着
– Jock, take these.
– 长官
– Sir.
– 格雷
– Gray.
– 长官
– Sir.
– 爱德华
– Edwards.
– 长官
– Sir.
– 奇科
– Chico.
– 谢谢,长官
– Thank you, sir.
帕尔莫
Palmer.
最后,如果拉德克里夫在布鲁杰手里,他会把他卖♥♥给出价最高的人
Lastly, if Bluejay has Radcliffe, he’ll sell to the highest bidder
那一定是我们
and that’s got to be us.
不管谁和他联♥系♥上都必须让他知道,我们也有兴趣
Whoever contacts him must let him know that we’re in the market.
好了,继续吧 考特尼,我要和你谈谈
Right, get on with it. Courtney, I’d like a word with you.
我…我叫哈利
I say, er, my name’s Harry.
我叫乔克
I’m Jock.
– 那是他的小蜜吗?
– Is that his bird?
– 不!
– No!
他那种游♥行♥示♥威♥一样的举止女人不会喜欢的
Oh. That parade-ground manner of his doesn’t work with women.
她们可不喜欢数字
– 他也这么对你了?
– He gave you the treatment, eh?
– 可以这么说
– I’ll say.
他对谁都那样,但是他人真不错
He does that to everyone. Still,
他的臀部比他的诱饵值钱
he’s not a bad bloke really.
请进
Go ahead.
这就是你的办公桌,帕尔莫先生