此片为Harry Palmer系列中的第一部,第二部《柏林葬礼》(1966),第三部《亿万头脑》(1967)。主演都是迈克尔.凯恩。
谢谢
Thank you.
(新科学家)
就这些
Just these.

Right.
哪辆火车,先生?
What train, sir?
7:55的,到诺丁汉
7:55 to Nottingham.
拉德克里夫博士订了一个包厢
There’s a reservation for Dr Radcliffe.
好,先生
Yes, sir.
7:55点的特快列车,在13号♥站台发车
“The 7:55 express leaving platform 13”
途经拉格比,莱斯特,诺丁汉,谢菲尔德
“will stop at Rugby, Leicester, Nottingham and Sheffield.”
真是非常感谢
Thank you very much indeed.
谢谢你,先生
Thank you, sir.
– 都好了?
– All right?
– 是的,谢谢
– Yes, thank you.
假期愉快,拉德克里夫博士,到了诺丁汉,汉德森会去接你
Well, have a good holiday, and Henderson will meet you.
好。好。
Yes. Yes.
再见
Right. Bye.
…在13号♥站台发车
“… leaving platform 13”
途经拉格比,莱斯特,诺丁汉,谢菲尔德
“will stop at Rugby, Leicester, Nottingham and Sheffield.”
上车完毕
All aboard.
拉德克里夫博士,你把照相机落下了
Dr Radcliffe, you forgot your camera?
拉德克里夫博士呢?
Where’s Dr Radcliffe?
哈里·萨尔茨曼 制♥作♥
-= 伦 敦 间 谍 战 =-
主演 迈克尔·凯恩
进入皇室纪录
导演 西德尼·弗里
早上好
Morning.
你早上真该早点起
You should get up in the morning.
你迟到了20分钟,知道吗?
20 minutes late you are, you know.
有什么新消息吗?
都在报告里
Anything new?
而且报告很整洁有序。不像有些人的
It’s all in the report. And it’s neat and tidy – unlike some.
你应该记得,你还在军队里,伙计。
You ought to remember you’re still in the army, boyo.
我会告诉你什么?你替我记吧
I’ll tell you what, you remember for me.
实地报告
9:45,邮件送达
9:45am, postal delivery.
邮递员是你的人,哈格提送了两个包裹,四封信
The postman was your man Haggerty, delivered two packets and four letters.
9:56,面包店送货
9:56am, the baker’s van called.
留下了两个大黑面包,一片白面包
Left two large brown and a sliced white.
他们还多送了一品脱牛奶
They had an extra pint of milk
说明那里人手多了或者喝的茶更多了
which either means there are more people there or they’re drinking more tea.
你来这干什么?
What are you doing here?
好几个小时以后才是你的班呢
You’re not due on for hours yet.
罗斯找你
Ross wants you.
所以这里的老笨蛋必须亲自来换你的班
So old muggins here has to come down and relieve you.
他要干什么?告诉你了吗?
What does he want? Did he tell you?
没有
No.
他什么都没说?
Didn’t he say anything?
说了,他完全相信我,真的
Yes. I’m in his full confidence, I am.
骂死你,骂死老罗斯
Blast you and blast old Ross.
知道吗?
You know what?
什么?
No, what?
你得做点清理工作了,那录音带还转呢,早上好
You’ve got some wiping to do that tape’s still running. Good morning.
(国防部)
– 早上好
– Morning.
– 早上好,长官
– Morning, sir.
– 谢谢
– Thank you.
– 谢谢
– Thank you.
来,小鸽子
Come on, little pigeons.
进来,帕尔莫
Come in, Palmer.
帕尔莫中军士奉命报告
Sergeant reporting as ordered.
帕尔莫,关上门
Palmer,Close the door.
罗斯上校
Ross.
在我的办公室,不要像个怀孕的骆驼一样无精打采,站直了!
And don’t slouch into my office like a pregnant camel. Stand to attention.
稍息
At ease.
这是我的B-107吗,长官?
Is that my B-107, sir?
别假装不知道了
As if you didn’t know.
帕尔莫,读起来很拗口
And it makes awful reading, Palmer.
你就是热爱军队,是不是?
You just love the army, don’t you?
是的,长官,我就是热爱军队,长官
Oh, yes, sir. I just love the army, sir.
我们可以找些懂得欣赏你的笑话的人
We may find you a better audience for your jokes.
我要把你调到达尔比少校那里
I’m transferring you to Major Dalby.
哦,那我的职责是什么,长官?
Oh. What will be my job, sir?
这样可以让你这个奇才发挥出来不仅仅是做侦查工作
It could give your peculiar talents more scope than observation duties.
至少你不必呆在小阁楼里了
At least you won’t be stuck in an attic.
呃,这算是升职吗,长官?
Er, is this a promotion, sir?
差不多
Sort of.
工资涨吗?
Any more money?
我看看,你现工资加福利有1300
Let’s see. You’re on 1300 pay and allowances.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
我争取给你1400
I’ll try and get you 1400.
哦,谢谢您,长官
Oh, thank you, sir.
现在我可以买♥♥个新的红外烧烤机了
Now I can get that new infrared grill.
省省你的钱吧
Save your money.
你可没多少时间做饭了
You won’t have much time for cooking.
达尔比不会让自己的手下闲看的
Dalby works his men.
他也没有我这种幽默感
And he doesn’t have my sense of humour.
是的,长官,我会想念这一点的,长官
Yes, sir. I will miss that, sir.
好了,走吧,我给你办手续
All right, come on, I’ll take you over.
呃,那个B-107,一定要带过去吗?
Er, the B-107, must that go with us?
恐怕是的
I’m afraid so.
跟上,帕尔莫
Come along, Palmer.
(国内劳动局)
…做任何以前做过的工作…
…to take any old job…
(达尔比国内劳动局)
…不,周末不行
…no, not weekends.
哦。早上好,先生
Oh. Good morning, sir.
你要找的管家在楼上,等着面试
The butler you asked for is upstairs waiting to be interviewed.
穿过这扇门,沿看过道,然后上楼
Just go through the door, along the passage and up the stairs.
明白了?
Got it?
呃,是的,谢谢
Er, yes, thank you.
你等一下好吗?
Do you mind waiting?
长官
Sir.
…我觉得不是我难相处,都是工作的问题
…I don’t think I’m difficult, it’s just these jobs.
好吧,我是说…
Well, I mean…
早上好,达尔比
Good morning, Dalby.
早上好,长官
Good morning sir.
我刚读了你的T-104
I’ve just read your T-104.
我估计这会让你更早来
I thought that might speed your arrival.
的确如此
It did.
你把拉德克里夫丢了,太可惜了
It’s a pity you lost Radcliffe.
不过我们也预料到了
We were expecting something like that.
希望你不是在指控我玩忽职守
I hope you’re not imputing negligence.
亲爱的老伙计,当然不是了
My dear chap, there’s no question of that.
达尔比,我给你解释一下吧
Let me put you in the picture, Dalby.
拉德克里夫警卫被杀证实了我们的怀疑
The killing of Radcliffe’s guard has verified our suspicions.
我们已经派部门调查人才外流的问题了
For some time we’ve had a section investigating the brain drain.
很多政♥府♥科学家都辞职了
Too many government scientists are leaving their jobs
在他们事业顶峰的时候他们不愿意发挥作用了
at the peak of their careers they cease to function.
你们当然都调查过了
You’ve checked on them, of course?
当然,全都调查了
Naturally. We checked on them all.
在过去的两年里,走了126个
126 have left in the past two years.
107个有合理原因离开换的工作设备更好,钱更多
107 had fair enough reasons to go better facilities, better pay.
3个背信弃义
Three defected to the other side.
另外16个呢?
And the other 16?
17个都是像拉德克里夫的样,顶尖的科学家
17 with Radcliffe. 17 top men.
太违背了概率法则
What defies probability
那就是他们都没有合理的原因辞职
is that none of them had a rational explanation for quitting.
但是拉德克里夫没有辞职
But Radcliffe didn’t quit.
他失踪了
He was lifted.
说的没错
Exactly.
现在,我们认为得到了第一个线索
Now we think we’ve got our first real lead.
我要你把拉德克里夫找回来
And I want you to get Radcliffe back.
我当然是试试看的
I’ll try, of course.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!