进行商业运营 那会让我们失去
in a completely inorganic way that would lose us
所有我们拼了命得来的顾客
all the customers we have killed ourselves to get.
我认为他一有机会
Oh, and I think that he would replace us
就会换掉我们
as soon as he got the chance.
哦 还有
Oh, and…
这人从不眨眼
The man never blinked.
真是名奥♥运♥不眨眼选手
An Olympian non-blinker.
那好吧
Okay, then.
行
Yeah.
明天上午见
See you in the a.m.?
不见不散
Be there or be square.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
嘿 没什么的
Hey, don’t be.
我只是想说今天谢谢你帮麦克忙
I just wanted to say thank you for helping out
也谢谢你给我买♥♥了鸡汤
with Mike today and for getting me chicken soup.
还有谢谢你清理了那堆杂物
Oh, and for cleaning that mess.
简直太棒了 真的
That was awesome. Seriously.
你太客气了
You’re very welcome.
没事的 我真不咬人
It’s okay. I really won’t bite.
一年半之前 你亲自开始了这一行当
You started this business all by yourself a year and a half ago,
现在你拥有了220名员工
and now you have a staff of 220 people.
记住是谁做到的
Remember who did that.
谁
Who?
呃
Um…
谢谢
Thank you.
我并不想说的
And I hate to say it,
但你尽量睡会儿吧
but try to get some sleep.
-妈妈 -嘿
-Mommy. -Hey!
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
这是我最爱的女孩呀
Here’s my favorite girl.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
-嗨 亲爱的 -嘿
-Hi, honey. -Hey.
度过难关
Over the hump.
-你今天过得如何 -还行
-So how was your day? -Kind of okay.
但你知道吗 玛蒂说她再也不想
But you know what? Maddie said she didn’t wanna be
-当我朋友了 -哦
-my friend anymore. -Aw!
你知道吗 我不觉得她真是那意思
You know what? I don’t think she meant it.
她会很想你的
She’d miss you too much.
我开始觉得
I’m startin’ to think
玛蒂有躁郁症
that Maddie is bipolar.
我们每隔一天就经历这事
We go through this every other day.
是啊
We do.
你的会议如何 是今天的 对吗
Oh, how was your meeting? It was today, right?
没错 刚开好
Yeah, just had it.
妈妈 我觉得我会赢 看啊
Mommy, I think I’m winning. Look!
哦 太棒了
Oh, that is so cool.
没错 那是培乐多粘土蛋糕挑战赛
Yeah, that’s the Play-Doh cake challenge.
我们明天才比完
We’re not finishing until tomorrow,
所以请先别做任何评判
so please hold on all judging.
更别提我的蛋糕出了意外
Not to mention that we had an accident with mine,
因为某人 把她的手肘放了进去
when someone, not to name any names,
是谁我就不说了
put her elbow in it.
-什么 -那是意外
-What? -it was an accident.
我得说 我很喜欢粉色的那个
Well, I gotta say, I love the pink one a lot.
那是我的 你因我而开心吗
That’s mine. Are you happy at me?
我很开心 开心得不得了
I am so happy at you. I’m beyond happy at you.
爸爸帮我做了糖衣
Daddy helped me with the icing.
干得好 伙计们
Good job, you guys.
那我给你洗澡如何 可以吗
So, how about I give you your bath?
慢着 等下 我之前在等你电♥话♥
Wait, hang on. I was waiting for your call.
所以你不喜欢那人
So you didn’t like the guy?
他对我来说并不合适
He wasn’t a good fit for me.
但名单上有很多别的名字 所以…
But a lot of other names on the list, so…
没错
Yeah.
我在楼上会打败你
I’m gonna beat you upstairs.
本 我好几天没见到你了
Ben, I haven’t seen you in days.
没错 哥们儿 本上班了
That’s right, homey. Ben’s got a job.
天呐 你一直不在家
Oh, you’re never home.
你在做什么呢
What do you do?
算了 我是帕蒂
Never mind. It’s Patty.
你好
Hello?
嗨 菲欧娜
Hi, Fiona.
我是合身动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥的本·惠特克
It’s Ben Whittaker from About The Fit.
哦 嘿
Oh, hey.
很高兴听到你的声音
It’s good to hear your voice.
我也是
Oh, it’s good to hear your voice, too.
今天见到你真的很高兴
It was great meeting you today.
我打你电♥话♥比你想像中的还要快
I called you quicker than you thought I would.
我很高兴你打了
I’m glad you did.
朱尔斯
Jules.
嘘
Shh.
让她睡 爸爸
Let her sleep, Dad.
好
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我本想不睡的
I tried to stay up.
我知道
I know.
抱歉我在那睡了
I’m sorry I fell asleep in there.
我直接睡着了
I just passed out.
我知道我们本打算好好谈谈
I know we had a plan to have a grown-up conversation.
你想上动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥飞点播吗
You wanna Netflix something?
嗯
Hmm?
抱歉 我睡着了一小会儿
I’m sorry, I just fell out for a second.
没事
It’s okay.
佩吉今天学会说巨大的了
Paige learned to say “humongous” today.
真的
Really?
让我笑到不行
Cracks me up.
她看着我说
She looks at me, she says,
爸爸 你是一个非常巨大的爸爸
“You’re a very humongous dad, Dad.”
天呐
Oh, God.
你知道我讨厌自己听上去像别的妈妈
You know I hate to sound like the other moms.
但我开始觉得我需要一点自己的时间
But I’m starting to feel like I need a little me time.
我知道
I know.
晚安
Good night.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
我睁不开眼睛了 朱尔
Can’t keep my eyes open, Jule.
我们明天做 好吗
We’ll do it tomorrow, okay?
你能把你的灯关了吗
Can you turn out your light?
-你好 -嘿 本 我是贝姬
-Hello? -Hey, Ben. It’s Becky.
-朱尔斯办公室的那个 -我知道 嘿 什么事
-From Jules’ office? -Yeah, hey. What’s up?
朱尔斯的司机不见了
Jules’ driver is M.I.A.
我发的短♥信♥他没一条回的
He’s not answering any of my texts.
我知道昨天你给朱尔斯开车了
I know you drove Jules yesterday,
我也没听到她抱怨
and I didn’t hear any complaints.
所以今早你能去接她吗
So can you pick her up this morning?
当然能
Sure.
你知道她住哪吗
You know where she lives?
我昨天去过
I was there yesterday.
-好的 那你是记得的 -没错
-Okay, so you remember. -Yeah.
-你听得清楚吧 -很清楚 老大
-And you’re hearing me, right? -Loud and clear, boss.
好的 那么7点45分到那里
Okay, so be there at 7:45,
按门铃再走开 她会知道你来了
ring the bell, and walk away. She’ll know it’s you.
按门铃再走开 知道了
Ring bell, walk away. Got it.
哦 还要走开
Oh, walk away.
等下 我来了
Hang on. I’m comm’.
嗨 找朱尔斯吗
Hi, here for Jules?
是的 嗨 抱歉 我会上车等
Uh, yeah, hi, sorry. I’ll wait in the car.
她在打电♥话♥ 你想进来吗
Uh, she’s on a call. Do you wanna come in?
我刚做了咖啡
I just made some coffee.
她可能要一会儿时间 我是马特
Could be a while. I’m Matt.
我是本·惠特克
Ben Whittaker.