好的 不错 不错 不错
Okay, good. Good, good.
那里 不错
There, good.
给你
Here you go.
这里有点僵硬
A little tight right here.
-好些了吗 -天呐
-Is that better? -Oh, boy, oh, boy.
这样如何
Oh. How’s that?
-天呐 -嗯
-Oh, boy. -Mmm-hmm.
很高兴认识你 本
Well, it was nice to meet you, Ben.
很高兴这里有另一个和善的老人
Love that there’s another oldie but goodie here.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
-回见 -很乐意
-See you later? -Love to.
我也是
Me, too.
你没我想的那么老啊
You’re not as old as I thought you were.
哦
Ooh!
-等下 你是说你每天都刮胡子 -没错
-Wait, so you’re saying you shave every day? -Yes.
-周日也刮 -每天都刮
-Even on Sundays? -Every day.
好的 即便你知道
Okay, and even if you know
自己谁也不去见也刮
that you’re not gonna see anyone that you know?
-没错 -这怎么可能
-Yes. -How is this possible?
我在廉租公♥寓♥动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上找房♥
I’m on CheapApartments.com
而上面所有
and I literally can’t afford
布鲁克林的公♥寓♥ 我一间都租不起
a single apartment in all of Brooklyn.
我父母给我两周时间找地方
My parents gave me two weeks to find a place,
而这已经不可能了
and that’s just not gonna happen.
要被赶出来了
Getting evicted?
嘿 我不急 但急的明显是他们
Hey, I’m in no rush, but apparently they are.
好了 给我 让我看下你手♥机♥
All right, here. Let me see your phone.
廉租公♥寓♥动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥ 你试过克雷格广♥告♥动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥吗
CheapApartments.com. Have you tried Craigslist?
-试过 -好吧
-Yes. -Okay.
那我没法子了
Then I am out of ideas.
朱尔斯 嗨
Jules. Hi.
-你好吗 -嗨
-How are you? -Hi.
你怎么样
How are you?
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
-一切都好吗 -都好
-How’s it going? -Well, good.
-麦克 对吗 -对
-Uh, Mike, right? -Yeah.
好的 我是本 我为朱尔斯工作
Yeah, I’m Ben. I work for Jules.
我知道 她一分钟后下来
Yeah, she’ll be down in a minute.
我知道 听着 我不想让你有不适感
I know. Look, I don’t wanna make you feel uncomfortable,
但我刚朝窗外看了
but I just happen to have looked out the window,
你似乎是在从一个纸袋里
and it appeared you were drinking something
喝东西
from a paper bag.
我不知道你在说什么 老兄
I don’t know what you’re talking about, man.
不如你跟她说你今天不能给她开车了
Why don’t you tell her you can’t drive her today,
不然我得告诉她
or I’m gonna have to.
-一切都好吗 -都好
-We all good? -Yeah.
朱尔斯
Jules.
我很抱歉这么做
I’m sorry to do this,
但我真的感觉不舒服
but I’m actually not feeling so hot.
我不清楚我是否该开车
Not sure I should be driving.
我本不想告诉你的
I wouldn’t wanna give you anything.
哦 没事 你应该请假
Oh, sure. Yeah, no, you should take the day off
让自己好些 好吗
and feel better, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
我很乐意给麦克代班
I’m happy to cover for Mike.
没事 贝姬能给我开车
That’s okay. Becky can drive me.
真的 你还想给她增加工作
Really? You wanna give her more to do?
我希望你别介意我没坐到前面
I hope you don’t mind if I don’t get in the front.
我不想不礼貌 我只是坐后面更能思考
I’m not trying to be rude.
我只是坐后面更能思考
I just think better in the back.
我是说我能坐到前面 但是…
I mean, I could get in the front…
我知道
No, no, no.
-这样很好 -没错 没错
-This is perfect. -Yeah. Yeah.
还有你在车上听到的
And everything you hear in the car
所有事都是绝密
is strictly confidential.
-好吗 -不说我也知道
-Okay? -Goes without saying.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
-我找到你咯 -是啊
-Oh, I found you. -Yeah.
什么事啊 一切顺利吗
So, what’s up? How’s everything?
我和你♥爸♥在医院总算把我们的
Well, your dad and I are finally putting together
所有研究汇总在一起了
all our research at the hospital.
-太好了 -我听到你在打字
-That’s great. -I hear you typing.
现在好多了
That’s better.
我们一直在研究每晚睡眠不足
So we’ve been studying women under 40
六小时的40岁以下女性
who sleep less than six hours a night.
-你们有什么发现 -很有趣
-And what’d you find out? -It’s interesting.
似乎其中38%的女性
It seems like they’re 38% more likely
比每天睡7个小时的女性
to experience major weight gain
更容易肥胖哦
compared to women who slept seven hours a night.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你知道我两年没睡满七小时了
You know I haven’t slept in two years.
我无法改变事实 亲爱的
Well, I can’t change the facts, dear.
妈 你知道吗 我急着去城里
Mom, you know what? I’m rushing into the city
开会 我得准备下
for a meeting, and I need to prepare.
我能回家再打你电♥话♥吗
Can I call you when I get home?
不用
Oh, you don’t have to.
好的 我爱你
Okay. Love you.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 还好吗
Hey, how we doin’?
你看了阿特伍德上的资料了吗
Did you look over the material on Atwood?
看了
Yeah, I did.
他在旅游城市动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥和花旗集团都运营得很棒
Uh, he had a great run at Travelocity and Citigroup,
我懂了 他是最佳人选
and I get it. He’s major.
没错
He is.
最好的一点是 他一直在观察我们
And the best thing about him is he’s been watching us,
他喜欢我们的模式
and he loves what we’re doing.
但他是唯一一个在名单上的
But he’s only one of the names on the list.
所以要是你不喜欢他 我们就继续找
So if you don’t like him, we move on.
不过 朱尔斯 试着去接纳
But, Jules, try to be open.
他应该是很优秀的 风投们非常喜欢他
He’s supposed to be brilliant. And the VCs love him. A lot.
马克·扎克伯格从没聘用过首席执行官
Mark Zuckerberg never brought in a CEO,
而且他当时还是个青少年
and he was a teenager.
晚点给我打电♥话♥
Call me after.
好的
Okay.
谢谢 但你不用这么做 我能自己开门
Oh, thanks, but you don’t have to. I can open the door.
当然
Sure.
好了 应该不会超过一小时
Okay, so this shouldn’t take more than an hour.
但要是你没法待在这
But if you can’t stay here,
我会打电♥话♥给贝姬 然后让她找你
I’ll call Becky, and then she’ll find you,
然后你就能停车了
and then you can just pull up…
别担心 我会在这的
Don’t worry. I’ll be here.
我想我今天忘吃东西了
I think I forgot to eat today.
我该去给你外带些寿司来吗
Should I pick you up some sushi?
不用 我吃太多汞了 我没事
No, I eat too much mercury. I’ll be fine.
我很好 其实我有点反胃 所以…
I’m good. I’m actually kind of nauseous, so…
真快
That was fast.
还不够快
Not fast enough.
我从我知道的一家店外带了些汤给你
Oh, I picked you up some soup from a place I know.
谢谢
Thanks.
你真的不用…
You really didn’t have to do…
天呐 闻上去太棒了
Oh, my God, that smells so good.
那就好
Good.
消息传得真快
Word travels fast.
-会议很快啊 -是啊 我讨厌他
-Pretty short meeting. -Yeah. I hated him.
真的 怎么了
Really? What happened?
我觉得他是一个傲慢
I thought he was a condescending,
自以为是的大男子主义者
sexist know-it-all
看上去根本不了解我们的模式
who did not seem to get what we do at all.
说实话
And, honestly,
我觉得他会用完全死板的方式
I think he would run our business