你怎么总能设法
How is it that you always manage
说到点子上…
to say the right thing,
做事得当 为人合拍
do the right thing, be the right thing?
不可思议
It’s uncanny.
-你好好休息 -会的
-You get some rest. -I will.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thanks for everything.
对了
Oh.
还有…
And, uh…
再见
Sayonara.
当然了
Absolutely.
你能来真是太好了
Really so nice of you to do this.
大多数女人会直接改期
Most women would have just rescheduled.
别担心 我理解
Oh, not to worry. I understand.
-出乎意料 -嗯
-It was unexpected. -Yeah.
-谢谢 -谢谢
-Thank you. -Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
-嗨 -哦 进来吧
-Hi. -Oh. Come on in.
-你先 -好吧
-I’ll go in after you. -All right.
本吉 你把人约来葬礼约会
Benji, you brought a date to a funeral.
太假了
Unreal.
我们原本另有计划 谁知道出了这种事
We had plans. Who knew this was gonna happen?
你好吗 我是迈尔斯
Well, how do you do? I’m Miles.
你好 我是菲欧娜 节哀顺变
Hello. Fiona. I’m so sorry for your loss.
谢谢 亲爱的
Oh, thank you, dear.
我从没去过犹太葬礼
I never went to a shiva before.
搞笑部分很精彩
The laughter was wonderful.
我觉得我以前没吃过那么多
I don’t think I’ve ever eaten more.
我都不知道自己走时还拿着一盒饼干
I’m not even sure how I left with a box of cookies.
你很受欢迎
Well, you were a big hit.
给遗孀做背部按♥摩♥ 讨人喜欢的做法
Giving the widow that back massage, winning move.
是啊 她正需要
Oh, yeah. She needed it.
我真心觉得头一次约会
I definitely think it’s a good idea
去葬礼是个好主意
to take all first dates to a funeral. Yeah.
真的 很能活跃气氛 你不觉得吗
A real icebreaker, don’t ya think?
我知道你在开玩笑 但说真的
I know you’re kidding,
谁会要吃饭约会时的紧张感
but, honestly, who needs the strain of the dinner date?
以及你为什么不结婚这种对话
And the “Why aren’t you married?” conversation.
我们这年纪甚至不可能说得完
At our age, it’s not even possible to catch up.
我能10秒做完自我介绍
Well, I can do me in 10 seconds.
-准备好没 -准备好了
-You ready? -Yep.
我是个鳏夫 有一个儿子 两个孙辈
Widower, one son, two grandkids.
我的人生都用在了造电♥话♥薄上
Spent my life manufacturing phone books,
现已不再供职
which no longer serve a purpose.
我最近在当一名实习生 很开心
I’m currently working as an intern, having a ball.
最好的消息是
And the best news is,
我喜欢上了一个我在工作上遇到的姑娘
I have a crush on a girl I met at work.
我对你丧偶表示遗憾
I’m sorry you lost your wife.
好了
Okay.
我离婚了
Divorced.
有三个漂亮女儿
Three beautiful daughters.
一个孙辈 是男孩 快出生了
One grandchild, a boy, on the way.
几年前我病了 我现在好了
I was sick a few years back. I’m not anymore.
我是电子商务公♥司♥的一名按♥摩♥师
I’m an in-house e-commerce masseuse.
热爱自己的工作
Love my job.
我最终遇见了一个
And I finally met a man
我真正想交往的男人
I actually wanna hang outwith.
我真幸运
Lucky me.

Morning.
嘿 伙计 你看上去不是很好
Hey, buddy, you don’t look so great.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但相信我 我看上去比实际感觉要好
But believe me, I look better than I feel.
-你昨晚看洋基队了吗 -他们表现很棒
-Did you see the Yankees last night? -They were on fire.
好样的
Oh, man.
得吃点东西
Gotta get somethin’ in your stomach.
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Honey, honey, honey.
上学之前你能吃个一口吗
Can you please take one bite before school?
-好吗 就一口 -嘿
-Please? Just one bite? -Hey.
嘿 小朋友 你哭什么呢
What’s with the waterworks, little one?
我刚跟她说
I just told her
保姆得带她去
that the sitter’s gonna have to take her
玛蒂的生日派对 因为马特病了
to Maddie’s birthday party because Matt’s feeling sick.
但我不想和保姆去
But I don’t wanna go with the sitter.

Ben?
你能带我去吗
Can you take me?
拜托了
Please?
哦 宝贝
Oh, honey?
抱歉 但本今天得上班
I’m so sorry, but Ben’s gotta go to work today.
朱尔斯 行了 就一个小时 让我带她去吧
Jules. Come on. It will take an hour. Let me take her.
我真不敢相信我们还在说这事
I can’t believe we’re still going through this.
我没开错 请给我点信任
I’m going the right way. Please have a little trust.
但派对所在的公园是…
But the park where the party is…
抱歉 本
Oh, sorry, Ben.
实际上 这个就是
Actually, this is it.
你真是克隆版朱尔斯
–You’re like a clone.
天呐 看上去是个不错的派对
Oh, boy. This looks like a nice party.
是的
Yeah, it does.
那么哪一个人是玛蒂
So which one is Maddie?
粉色衣服的那个
The one in the pink.
好的 粉色衣服的那个
Okay. The one in the pink.
你可以去和别的妈妈坐一块儿 好吗
You can go sit with the other moms, okay?
好的 你想送玛蒂一份礼物吗
Okay. You wanna give Maddie her present?
好的
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
玩得开心
Have fun.
别的妈妈
The other moms.
弗雷普里诺什么的
Freprino or something.
是啊 我知道 我一个也不认识
Yeah, I know. I don’t know any of them.
-嗨 我是本 -嗨 我是简
-Hi. I’m Ben. -Hi. Jane.
-简 -我是艾米丽
-Jane. -Emily.
嗨 艾米丽 今天马特和朱尔斯
Hi, Emily. I’m helping Matt and Jules out today.
-哦 你是马特的爸爸吗 -不是
-Oh, are you Matt’s dad? -No, no.
我给朱尔斯工作
I work for Jules.

Oh.
没问题吧
That’s okay?
我只是听说她有点严苛
I’ve just heard she’s, you know, kinda tough.
严苛 朱尔斯 当然 她可不好对付
Tough? Jules? Sure. She’s a total badass.
我猜她这样才成了动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络热点
I guess that’s how she became an Internet sensation.
一定让你们感到骄傲吧
Must make you guys proud, huh?
你们女人中的一员每天在外奔波
One of your own out there every day,
碰撞科技世界的顶端
crashing the glass ceiling of the tech world.
所以 要为她喝彩称赞 对吗
So, bravo, good for her. Right?
是啊 当然
Yeah. No, for sure.
怎么了 孩子
What’s up, kiddo?
我感觉不舒服
I don’t feel good.
不舒服 想坐我腿上吗
You don’t? Do you wanna sit on my lap?
要知道 她要是病了 她也许不该来这里
You know, if she’s sick, she probably shouldn’t be here.
人好多 佩吉 你想上路吗
Tough crowd, Paigey. You wanna hit the road?
是离开的意思吗
Does that mean “leave”?
我恐怕是的
Afraid so.
我用自己的小眼睛侦察到了蓝色的东西
I spy with my little eye something… Blue!
-是我们边上的车吗 -不是
-Is it the car next to us? -No.
是狗链吗
Is it that dog leash?
不是
No.
呃 天空吗
Uh, is it the sky?
是的 猜对一个
Yes! You got one.
-该你了 本 -好的
-Your turn, Ben. -Okay.
哦 我想到个不错的
Oh, I have a good one.
我用自己的小眼睛侦察到了绿色的东西
I spy with my little eye something green.
树吗
Is it that tree?
不是
Nope.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!