之后我们再开始发货
then we can start shipping again.
-真是噩梦 -真是噩梦
-Nightmare. -Nightmare.
好了 我们到了
Okay, here we are.
好的 我发好这封电邮就好
Okay, let me just finish this e-mail.
妈妈
糟糕
No!
糟完了 完了 完了
No. No, no, no…
她是一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
嘿 各位 谢谢到场
Hey, guys. Thanks for coming.
我知道变焦坏了
I know the zoom is broken,
我无意因此而辞退谁
and I don’t mean to pull anyone off of that,
但我现在需要帮助
but I need a favor.
我不当心电邮错人了
I accidentally sent an e-mail to the wrong person,
她现在正在上班
and she’s at work right now.
我知道她在五点半到家之前
And I know she doesn’t check her personal e-mail
不会查看她的个人电邮
until she gets home at 5:30.
所以我得在那之前想办法删除它
So I have until then to figure out how to delete it.
因为要是这个人看见了这份电邮
Because if this person sees this e-mail,
那后果太可怕了
it’ll be horrible.
除此之外 她有一点心脏疾病
And on top of that, she has a minor heart condition.
我觉得这可能会对病情不利
I think this could possibly be not good for that.
所以我指望你们开恩 指望你们的智慧
So I am counting on your good graces and brilliance
想办法帮帮我
to figure out a way to save my ass.
说实话 朱尔斯 要骇进服务器
Truthfully, Jules, it’s pretty impossible
是非常不可能的
to hack into a server.
你不知道她的密♥码♥吗
And you don’t know her password?
不知道
Noidea.
朱尔斯 我觉得我们只有一个办法能行
Jules, I think there’s only one thing we can do.
什么 告诉我 我急死了
What? Tell me. I’m dying.
我和几个小伙子出去
Me and the boys take off,
我们闯进你妈家
we break into your mom’s house,
偷走她的电脑
and we steal her computer.
闯进她家偷走电脑
Break into her house and steal the computer?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
真是太有才了
That’s freakin’ genius.
您距离目的地
You will reach your destination
300码
in 300 yards.
GPS女士知不知道
Little does GPS lady know
她在协助犯罪
she is an accomplice to a crime.
这位女士有心脏疾病
The woman has a heart condition.
我们就当是做好事
Think of it as a good deed.
我从没想到过
I never thought you’d be
你会对我造成不良影响 惠特克
a bad influence on me, Whittaker.
放松 小伙子们 这事小菜一碟
Oh, relax, fellas. This is gonna be a piece of cake.
钥匙在花盆下面
The key is under a flowerpot.
我们进去 删除 走人
We go in, we delete, we disappear.
她没警报 对吗
She doesn’t have an alarm, right?
对 她没有
Nope. She does not.
要是电邮要密♥码♥呢
What if there’s, like, a password on the e-mail?
那我们拿走电脑
Then we take the computer.
朱尔斯说会给她买♥♥个新的 所以这是双赢
Jules said she’d buy her a new one, so it’s a win-win.
您距离目的地100码
You will reach your destination in 100 yards.
这像罗汉系列电影
This is like an Ocean’s movie.
本是那个带大眼镜的老家伙
Ben’s the old guy with the big glasses.
他名字叫埃利奥特·古尔德
His name is Elliott Gould.
是啊 杰森 你是 克鲁尼
Yeah, and, Jason, you’re Clooney.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是马特·达蒙 因为我算是户外好手
I’ll be Matt Damon ’cause I’m kind of an outsider.
是啊 绝对是 我是谁
Yeah, definitely. Who am I?
你是本·阿弗莱克的兄弟
You are Ben Affleck’s brother.
为什么我不是布拉德·皮特
Well, why aren’t I Brad Pitt?
我觉得答案显而易见
I think that’s kind of self-explanatory.
-好了 克鲁尼 -谢谢
-Okay, Clooney. -Thank you.
你来开车
You’re behind the wheel.
把车停街上
Park on the street.
别熄火 注意四周
Keep the engine running, your eyes open.
达蒙 阿弗莱的兄弟 你们跟我
Damon, Affleck’s Brother, you’re with me.
好了 行动
All right, let’s do this.
记住 要是在花盆下面
Remember, the key’s under the flowerpot.
糟糕
Oh, no.
好计划泡汤了 天呐
Oh, great plan so far. Oh, my God.
路易斯 联♥系♥贝姬
Lewis, get Becky.
要是我们没密♥码♥
Well, if we don’t know the code,
60秒后就会发出警报
this is gonna turn into an alarm in 60 seconds.
贝姬 让朱尔斯接电♥话♥
Becky, put Jules on.
她把我切到了等待 那姑娘什么情况
She put me on hold. What is wrong with that girl?
这可真糟 我们该怎么办 本
This is so not good. What are we supposed to do, Ben?
我们该…
What are we supposed…
-别吃了 -呃
-Stop eating! -Uh-huh.
-呃 -去找电脑 快去 快 快 快
Go look for the computer. Right now. Go! Go! Go! No!
分头找 分头找
Separately! Separate…
-本 本 你在吗 -贝姬
-Ben. Ben, you there? -Becky.
贝姬 别乱搞 让朱尔斯接电♥话♥ 急事
Don’t screw around. Put Jules on. It’s an emergency.
-她在开会 -去打断她
-She’s in a meeting. -Interrupt her.
本 怎么了
Ben, what’s up?
朱尔斯 你妈有警报啊
Jules. Your mother has an alarm.
她没的啊 我在她厨房♥
No, she doesn’t.
她有
Yes, she does. I’m in her kitchen.
快响警报了
It’s about to go off.
-她密♥码♥是什么 -我不知道
-What’s her code? -I have no idea.
本 听我说 我了解这个女人
Ben, listen to me. I know this woman.
那是她从电视购物之类的
That is a fake alarm that she bought off
地方买♥♥的假警报器 好吗
of some infomercial or something, okay?
那是假的
It’s not real.
没联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥ 只是用来吓走小偷的
It’s not connected. It’s just to scare off burglars.
她说这是假的 只是用来吓走小偷的
She says it’s fake. It’s just to scare off burglars.
哦 它真管用
Oh, well, it’s doing a good job.
听着 我爸妈绝不会付钱买♥♥真警报器的 好吗
Listen, my parents would never pay for an alarm, okay?
他们是美国最节俭的人
They’re the cheapest people in America.
好的 它还没响警报
Okay, well, it hasn’t turned into an alarm yet.
还是在哔哔哔
It’s still beeping.
那是因为它是假的
That’s ’cause it’s a fake.
相信我 你们找到电脑了吗
Trust me on this one. Have you found the computer?
这下面没有
It’s not down here.
路易斯去那里 戴尔斯 那里
Lewis, go in there. Davis, in there.
-找到了 -拿到了
-Foundifl -Got it!
什么
What?
我们找到了两个 哪个是她的
We found two. Which one is hers?
白色的还是银色的
The white one or the silver one?
白色的还是银色的
The white one or the silver one?
白色的还是银色的 白色的还是银色的
White one or the silver one?
-你♥妈♥的♥电脑 -没错
-Your mom’s computer? -Yes.
白色的 我给她修过一次 我肯定
It’s white. I got it fixed for her once. I am positive.
-白色的 -白色的
-The white one! -White.
天呐
Oh, my God!
我就知道没有假警报这回事
I knew there was no such thing as a fake alarm!
我就知道我们会被拘捕
We’re gonna get arrested! I knew it!
真的 我们完了
That’s it! We’re done!
这地方全是我们的指纹
Our fingerprints are all over this place!
本 你看见电邮了没
Ben, do you see the e-mail?
还没
Not yet.
-赶紧啊 老兄 -给我 我来
-Double-time it, dude. -Here, let me.
找到了
Found it!
为什么我妈总是一副愤怒婊的样子
“Why is my mother always such a raging bitch?”
主题 她是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Subject, “She’s a terrorist.”
是的 删掉它
Yes! Delete it!
删了
Gone.
现在从回收站删
Now from the trash!
搞定
Got it.
-戴维斯 你从哪找到的 -床下 右侧
-Davis, where’d you find this? -Under the bed. Right side.
-哪个右侧 -面对床的右侧啊
-Which right side? -Right side facing the bed!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!