I mean, I forgot, but I know.
我会和她聊聊
I’ll say something to her.
那太好了
That would be very nice.
嘿 这边一把手的位置感觉如何
Hey. How’s it goin’ up here in first class?
忙啊 看来你找到公♥寓♥了
Busy. I see you found an apartment.
没 我的两周期限到了
No. My two weeks are up.
我要搬去和我表兄住
I’m movin’ in with my cousin.
-很好啊 -他在费城
-Excellent. -In Philadelphia.
-戴维斯 -怎么了
-Davis. -What?
我晚上11点到那 早上5点出来
I’ll get there by 11:00, leave at 5:00.
没事的 我能应付
It’s cool. I can handle it.
要知道 我在这里感觉像是大家的叔叔
You know, I feel like everybody’s uncle around here.
为什么
Yeah, why is that?
因为我要帮你一把
Because I’m gonna save your ass,
我打算让你来住几周 真的
and I’m gonna put you up for a few weeks. Obviously.
本 谢谢
Ben, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
好了 好了 冷静 小伙子
Okay. Okay. Easy, fella.
我喜欢你弄的这种靠枕风
I like that you do the throw pillow thing.
我结婚很久了
I was married for a very long time.

Mmm.
哇哦 那是你的衣柜吗
Whoa! Is this your closet?
社交繁忙啊
Busy man about town.
这些抽屉里有什么
What’s in all these drawers?
四角裤 T恤 口袋巾 手帕
Boxers, T-shirts, pocket squares, handkerchiefs.
好吧 手帕要了干嘛
Okay, what’s the deal with the handkerchief?
那东西我完全不理解
That one I just don’t get at all.
好吧 它是必需品
Okay. It’s essential.
你们这一代不知道真是糟透了
That your generation doesn’t know that is criminal.
带手帕最好的理由是出借
The best reason to carry a handkerchief is to lend it.
-嗯 -你问问杰森吧
-Hmm. -Ask Jason about this.
女人会哭啊 戴维斯 我们为她们带着手帕
Women cry, Davis. We carry it for them.
这是绅士风度最后的遗存之一
One of the last vestiges of the chivalrous gent.
那这不同于…
Ah. Well, then it’s different than a p0…
我知道你还想聊 但我…
I know you wanna hang.
但我得睡觉了 孩子 我累坏了
But I have to get some sleep, kid. I’m pooped.
晚安 本
Good night, Ben.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
明早你会叫醒我吗
Will you wake me in the morning,
还是说这请求太过了
or is that too much to ask?
-我父母总…-太过了
-My parents always… -Too much.
明白 我就在我手♥机♥上定闹钟好了
Understood. I’ll just set an alarm on my phone.
但愿我能听到 我睡得太沉了
I hope I can hear it. I’m such a deep sleeper.
天呐 我会叫醒你的
Oh, my God. I’ll wake you.
谢谢 爱你哦 不开玩笑
Thank you! Love you. Not kidding.
我也爱你 现在去睡吧
I love you, too. Now go to bed.
这里还有些浆果 伙计们
Here’s some more berries, guys.
本 能劳烦你给我倒些糖浆吗
Ben, can you pour me more syrup, please?
当然能
Sure can.

There you go.
太好了 干得好
Perfect. Good job.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
天呐 好了 那么这个很厉害的叫汤森德的首席执行官
Oh, boy. Okay, so this really big CEO named Townsend,
所有人都说他绝不会对我们感兴趣
the one everyone said would never be interested in us
是因为我们对他来说做得不够大
because we weren’t big enough for him?
-是吗 -是吗
-Yeah? -Yeah?
我们像是你的姐妹妻
We’re like your sister wives.
我们刚发现他远不止感兴趣
Well, we just found out he’s beyond interested.
激动人心啊
Exciting.
是啊 或许
Yeah. Maybe.
大家都很激动
Everyone’s flipping out about it,
但你知道我最好还是观望
but you know I’m still on the fence at best.
总之 我想说的是
Anyway, the only thing is,
我得去旧金山见他
I have to go to San Francisco to meet him.
-他来不了这里 -你得什么时候去
-He can’t come here. -When do you have to go?
他唯一能见面的日子是下周四
The only day he can meet is next Thursday.
你想来吗 或许我们能去过周末
Do you wanna come? Maybe we can stay the weekend?
听起来棒极了
Oh, that sounds awesome.
周四不行
Thursday I can’t.
佩吉在学校是零食队长
Paige is snack leader atschooL
我要和她一起在班上
and I’m supposed to be in the class with her.
-这也算是件大事 -对
-It’s kind of a big deal. -Right.
没错 真的是一件大事
Yeah, it’s a really big deal.
我知道 甜心 抱歉 我忘了
No, I know, sweetie. I’m sorry. I forgot.
本或许能和你去
Uh, maybe Ben could go with you.
是啊 那是个好主意
Yeah, that’s a good idea.
各位 本有自己的生活
Guys, Ben has a life.
算不上有 我没去过旧金山
Uh, not really. Not one that takes me to San Francisco.
要是你想有同伴 我乐意去
If you want the company, I’d love to go.
真的
Really?
毫无疑问
Definitely.
-你猜怎么着 本 -怎么着
-Guess what, Ben? -Yes?
今天我爸爸会当爱丽儿
Today, my dad’s gonna be Ariel.
今天轮到他了
It’s his turn.
-那不错啊 对吗 -真心不错
-Oh, that’s good, right? -Really good.
你们觉得找一名首席执行官是一件大事
You guys think finding a CEO is a big deal?
这里 我们玩小美人鱼的时候 谁来当爱丽儿
Here, the big negotiation is who gets to be Ariel
才是大事
when we’re playing Little Mermaid.
我一次都没轮到过
And for the record, it’s never been my turn.
所以这对我是件很大的事 我很激动
So this is huge for me. I’m excited.
我要用叉子梳我的头发
I get to comb my hair with a fork,
用很多小工具和小发明玩耍
play with gadgets and gizmos aplenty.
爸爸
Daddy!
我是朱尔斯
This is Jules.
各位 我们要多久才能修复
So, guys, how long till we get it fixed?
你不能放大的话 你大概就不会买♥♥了
I mean, if you can’t zoom in, you probably won’t buy.
没错 头几个小时
Yeah, the first couple hours
已经降了23%
are already down 23%.
-天呐 -好吧
-Oh, boy. -Okay.
我就到 在…
Uh, I will be there in, like…
-两分钟后 -两分钟后
-Two minutes. -…two minutes.
我们在处理
We’re on it.
本 你有友人们一同购物的信息吗
Ben, do you have the info on Friends Shopping Together?
-有 -谢谢
-Yeah. -Thank you.
-我是朱尔斯 -怎么了
-This is Jules. -What’s wrong?
妈 嗨 我刚发现缩放链接…
Oh, Mom, hi. Um, I just found out that the zoom link,
就是你用来点击放大照片的那个按钮
the button that you click on to zoom in on a photo,
不起作用了
isn’t working.
这听起来没什么大不了的
Well, that doesn’t sound like such a big deal.
实际上问题很大
Well, actually, it is.
人们用它来进一步看清…
It’s what people use to get a closer look at what…
所有人都用到放大
Everybody zooms in.
我想我去你的动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥站去得不够多
I guess I don’t go to your website enough
所以并不知道
to know that.
她真心混♥蛋♥ 我怎么表现得那么平常
又打字又有来电
Typing and ringing.
是啊 抱歉 仓库打来的
Yeah, sorry. Oh, it’s the warehouse.
妈 抱歉 我能回头打你电♥话♥吗
Mom, I’m sorry. Can I call you back?
不用
No need.
-好吧 爱你 -好的
-Okay, I love you. -Yep.
谁会用好的来回复我爱你
Who says “yep” to “I love you”?
-嗨 阿隆佐 -嗨 朱尔斯
-Hi, Alonzo. -Hi, Jules.
-嘿 -并不是好消息
-Hey. -Not good news.
怎么了 好吧 说吧
What? Okay. Lay it on me.
卫♥生♥部♥门在一次例行检查中
In a routine check by the sanitation department,
他们发现了一只臭虫
they found one bedbug.
不是吧
No.
很遗憾 是的
Unfortunately, yes.
昨天我们发了4800个盒子
We sent out 4, 800 boxes yesterday.
我们得全部召回 关闭仓库…
We have to get them all back, shut down the warehouse…
清除臭虫
spray for bedbugs,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!