Thank you.
你一定觉得我失去理智了
You must think I’m demented.
我不会这么说
Not the word I would use,
但我接到电♥话♥时有点惊讶
but I was a little surprised when I got the call.
朱尔斯 要是我在某方面越界了 我道歉
Jules, I apologize if I overstepped in some way.
没有 没有 没有
No. No, no, no, no.
请别道歉 你什么都没做错
Please don’t apologize. You have done nothing wrong.
瞧 我有很多事做 而我是一个很隐私的人
Look, I have a lot going on, and I’m a very private person.
起初 怎么说呢 我觉得
And at first, I don’t know, I thought
我或许适应不了 但我错了
maybe this wasn’t gonna work, but I was wrong.
-我帮你拿一份吧 -不用
-Let me get one of those. -No, no, no.
没事
No.
朱尔斯 你无需解释 别这样
Jules, no explanation necessary. Please.
帮你拿一份其实是因为我通常不会尴尬
No, actually, one is, because I am usually better than this.
事实是…
The truth is…
你的某些特质让我感觉平静
Something about you makes me feel calm
或更为信靠之类的
or more centered or something.
这对我有帮助
And I could use that.
毫无疑问
Obviously.
我希望你接受我的道歉
I hope you’ll accept my apology
回来为我工作
and come back to work for me.
如果你想的话
If you want…
我这么说不只是
And I’m not just saying this
因为我今早做错事了
because I screwed up this morning.
也是因为我有在想
But I was thinking that
让你搬到我的办公区 搬到贝姬旁边
I’d like to bring you up to my area, next to Becky.
我知道你能处理更多的工作
I know you can handle more work.
要是你想要更多的话 我…
If you’d like more. I…
天呐 你真不知道我有多讨厌
Oh, God, I can’t tell you how much I hate
自搬石头自压脚的感觉
that ljumped the gun and I made you feel…
我会回来 我很高兴回来
I’m coming back. I’m happy to come back.
太好了
Excellent.
我能送你回办公室吗
Can I give you a lift back to the office?
当然能 谢谢 我来拿吧
Sure, thanks. Can I take this?
不用
No. Thanks.
说实话 你介意开下车吗
Actually, do you mind driving?
我其实都没驾照
I don’t technically have a license.
当然不介意
Sure.
这…这太疯狂了 本
This is… This is crazy, Ben.
这里摆不下两张桌子
Two desks are not gonna fit in here.
我保证我不会挡你路
No, I promise, I’ll stay out of your way.
可这是不可能的 因为我现在没空间来…
But it’s impossible because now I don’t have room for…
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
这样子不错吧
This is good, right?
我喜欢这个安排
-Yeah. -I like this arrangement.
贝姬 我希望你能让本帮你一把 好吗
Uh, Becky, I want you to let Ben give you a hand, okay?
把我所有的电邮都抄送给他吧
And cc him on all my e-mails.
昨天的号♥码都弄好了吗
Did we get yesterday’s numbers?
弄好了
Uh, yes, we did.
我看见是在这里…
I saw them here.
-给 -谢谢
-Here you go. -Thanks.
我得去再看下顾客购买♥♥习惯的数据
And I need to go over the data on customer purchase patterns.
让本也看一下
Let Ben take a look at that, too.
让本先看好了
Actually, let Ben take a look at that first.

Okay.
别担心 贝姬 有帮手是好事
Don’t worry, Becky. Backup’s good.
卡梅隆来了提醒我填一下
Ping me when Cameron gets in.

Hey-
贝姬
Becky?
我在这九个月了 本
I’ve been here nine months, Ben,
她从没叫我帮她看任何东西 好吗
and she’s never asked me to take a look at anything for her ever, okay?
我听见你说的了 那确实让人糟心
Ihearyou. That’s frustrating.
非常糟心
I mean, totally.
我从宾州大学毕业 我有商学位
I graduated from Penn. I have a business degree.
但我在这似乎从没做对过什么事
But I never seem to do anything right around here.
而你差不多比我大五十岁
And you’re, like, 50 years older than me
耳朵又不灵光
and you’re deaf.
我倒是觉得你做了很多对的事
I happen to think you do a lot of things right.
你做了很多
You do so much.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know that.
-嗯哼 -但她不知道
-Mmm-hmm. -But she doesn’t. I mean,
我每天14个小时为她累死累活
I bust my ass for her 14 hours a day,
而她从没注意到
and she never notices.
我的天呐
Oh! oh, my God.
我讨厌上班时哭泣的姑娘
I hate girls who cry at work.
你试着让我帮你忙如何
How about if you, just as an experiment,
就当是一次实验
try letting me help you.
你一旦从茫茫多的操心事中解脱
A lot of your stress is gonna be lifted
就会如释重负
once you’re out from under this mountain of worry.
或许你该考虑在正常工时
And maybe you should consider leaving here
偶尔走出去
at a normal hour once in a while.
见见你的朋友 找点乐子
See your friends. Have a little fun.
嗯哼 我能在这个办公区帮忙
Mmm-hmm. I can offer my assistance in this area.
我非常乐意
I would love to, actually.
我只是不想让她觉得我♥干♥不了我的工作
I just don’t want her to think that I can’t do my job
而需要一个实习生来帮我
and I need an intern to help me.
好的 下面的话并不中听
Okay, you’re not gonna wanna hear this,
但我听说每晚睡眠
but I heard women who sleep
不足七小时的女人
less than seven hours a night
比起每晚睡七小时以上的
gain 38% more weight
多38%的几率变胖
than women who sleep more than seven hours a night.
什么我11点下班 7点上班
What? I leave here at 11:00. I get back at 7:00.
我好像每晚就睡五个小时
I sleep, like, five hours a night,
而现在我要变胖了
and now I’m gonna get fat?
让我们克服难处 让我们一同努力
Let’s get through this stuff. Let’s do it together.
让我们重新开始 就这么做吧
Let’s clean-slate it. Let’s just do it.
很不错 圣路易斯
All right. Very nice, St. Louis.
-华盛顿的绒面革夹克 -哦 天啊
-Ah, suede jacket in D. C. -Oh, my God.
我真不敢相信那款毛衣卖♥♥那么好
I cannot believe how well that sweater is doing.
我好开心
I’m so happy.
好样的 迈阿密 谢谢
Beautiful, Miami! Thank you.
看芝加哥
Oh, look at Chicago!
她已从把同款靴子放进了购物车
She put the same boots in her cart
和休斯敦那女人一样
as the woman from Houston.
好的 来看一看她付款没有
Okay, let’s see what she does at checkout.+
她也不买♥♥了
She’s not buying them either.
好吧 或许该查看下那双靴子的运费
Okay, maybe check the delivery cost on those boots?
-咚咚咚 -嘿
-Knock-knock. -Hey.
嗨 我看了购买♥♥习惯的数据
Hi. I took a look at the data purchase patterns.
我该过会来吗
Uh, should I come back?
不用 进来吧 你动作真快
No, no, come on in. That was fast.
贝姬帮了我忙
Well, I enlisted Becky’s help.
看样子你广♥告♥投入最贵的地方
It seems the most expensive place you’re advertising
实际上给你带来的是
is actually bringing you the customers
消费最少的顾客
who are spending the least.
你投资最少的渠道
And the channels you’re least investing in
正在分段增加巨大价值
are adding enormous value in segments
在当下似乎是低价值
that currently appear to have low value,
但实际上有着最高的消费潜力
but actually have the highest spending potential.
这是目前我所能告知的
That’s what I could tell so far.
哦 本
Oh, Ben!
你能帮我处理那个问题吗
Can you, like, deal with that for me?
或许给出一个更好的计划
Maybe come up with a better plan?
我是说 你有时间的话
I mean, if you have the time?
乐意效劳
Happy to.
这个男人在商业领域待了40年
The man spent 40 years in business.
是啊 我明白
Yeah, no, I get it.
朱尔斯 贝姬帮了很大的忙
And, Jules, Becky was a huge help in this.
你知道她有宾州大学的商学位吗
You know, she has a business degree from Penn?
我知道
I know.
我意思是我忘了 但我知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!