调头
Turn us around.
我们回去了 为什么要回去
We’re going back. Why are we going back?
该死 让我看下面的情况
Damn it! Give me eyes down there!
是 长官
Yes, sir!
那是什么玩意
What the hell was that?
快走
Go, go, go!
不
No!
你们的吗
One of yours?
天呐
Oh, my god.
你做了什么
What have you done?
开火 冲他开火
Fire at him, fire at him!
你觉得来♥福♥枪♥能打伤那玩意吗
Do you think a rifle’s gonna hurt that?
来吧
Come on!
太棒了
Sweet.
看我的
Booyah!
快走 士兵
Get out of there, soldier!
斯黛茜
Stacy!
给我找个好对手来
Give me a real fight!
长官
Sir?
长官
Sir?
叫他们带所有武器前往哈莱姆
Tell them to bring everything they’ve got and head for Harlem.
必须我去
It has to be me.
你得带我回去
You have to take me back there.
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
你觉得你能控制它吗
You think you can control it?
不是控制它
No, no, not control it, but,
我说不好 或许让它针对打击
I don’t know, maybe aim it.
如果你做不到呢
And what if you can’t?
我们制♥造♥了这玩意
We made this thing.
我们所有人
All of us.
拜托了
Please.
-降落在附近 -不 保持高度
– Land us near it. – No, no. No, keep us high.
打开后门
Open the back door.
布鲁斯 布鲁斯 停下
Bruce! Bruce, stop!
停下 你在干什么
Stop! What are you doing?
想清楚了 你都不知道你能不能变身
Think about this! You don’t even know if you’ll change!
你不用这么做的 求你 这简直疯了
You don’t have to do this! Please, this is insane!
贝蒂 我必须试试
Betty, I’ve got to try.
对不起
I’m sorry.
该死
Oh, shit!
把她拉回来
Get her in here!
来吧 小姐
Come on, miss.
出来了 贝蒂
There. Betty!
浩克
Hulk!
好啊
Yeah!
来吧
Come on!
你就这点本事吗
Is that all you’ve got?
开火啊 士兵 帮帮他
Use that thing, soldier! Give him some help!
哪个
Which one?
帮绿的那个 该死 你以为呢
Help the green one, damn it! Which one do you think?
把另一个撕碎了
Cut the other one in half!
罗斯
Ross!
继续扫射
Keep it on him!
-我得降落了 -把住
– Look, I got to put it down! – Hang on!
爸爸
Dad?
你受伤了吗 让我帮你
Are you hurt? Let me help you.
我没事 你找条路出去
I’m all right. Just find a way out.
你不配拥有这份力量
You don’t deserve this power!
看着她死吧
Now watch her die!
小心
Look out!
将军
General?
有什么遗言吗
Any last words?
浩克砸
Hulk smash!
停下
Stop!
没事了
It’s okay.
贝蒂
Betty.
电量低
英属哥伦比亚 贝拉库拉
贝蒂·罗斯 卡弗大学
无事故天数
再来
Reload.
再来
Reload.
旧啤酒和失败的气味
The smell of stale beer and defeat.
我也不想说”早告诉你了” 将军
You know, I hate to say, “I told you so,” General,
但超级士兵项目被搁置是有原因的
but that super soldier program was put on ice for a reason.
我一直觉得硬件更可靠
I’ve always felt hardware was more reliable.
斯塔克
Stark.
将军
General.
你穿的东西一向高级
You always wear such nice suits.
说得太对了
Touché.
听说你有个不一般的问题
I hear you have an unusual problem.
你还好意思说
You should talk.
你该听听
You should listen.
如果我告诉你我们在组建一支队伍呢
What if I told you we were putting a team together?
“我们”是谁
Who’s “we”?