你没事了
You’re okay.
你做到了
You did it.
他没事 这太了不起了
He’s fine. This is fantastic.
结束了
It’s over.
那真是我这辈子见过的
That was the most extraordinary thing
最了不起的事了
I have seen in my entire life!
好了 停下吧 拜托
Okay, you know what? Stop, please.
我们得谈谈刚刚发生的事
We need to go back and talk about what just happened in there.
当然 好
Absolutely. Okay.
伽马脉冲来自杏仁核
The gamma pulse came from the amygdala.
-我觉得罗斯博士的引物 -你没事吧
– I think Dr. Ross’s primer… – Are you okay?
让细胞暂时吸收了能量
…lets the cells absorb the energy temporarily,
然后它就消退了
and then it abates.
所以你多年前才没有死于辐射中毒
That’s why you didn’t die of radiation sickness years ago!
或许我们已经永久性地中和了细胞
Now, maybe we’ve neutralized those cells permanently,
也可能是抑制了爆发
or maybe we just suppressed that event.
我偏向于认为是后者 但很难确定
I’m inclined to think the latter, but it’s hard to know
因为我们的测试对象都没活下来过
because none of our test subjects ever survived.
-当然了 他们没有引物 -等等
– Of course, they weren’t getting the primer! – Wait, wait. Wait,
你刚刚说什么
what did you just say?
他们没注射肌肉生长抑制素引物
They weren’t getting the myostatin primer…
不不 测试对象
No, no, no. Test subjects?
什么测试对象
What test subjects?
跟我来
Come with me.
活动等级如何
What’s the activity level?
狙击手覆盖了A区
Snipers are covering Alpha sector.
我们首先拿老鼠做实验
We started on rats and mice,
但它们都完全被烤死了
but it just completely fried them,
所以我们只能拿更大的东西实验
so we had to go bigger.
我们仍不知道哪个毒性更大
And we still don’t know which is more toxic,
伽马射线 还是你的血
the gamma or your blood.
什么意思 我的血
What do you mean, my blood?
布鲁斯 这都是你
Bruce, this is all you.
绿先生
批号♥: 7754
强度: 1.08%
你寄来的不够我研究
You didn’t send me much to work with,
我只好浓缩复♥制♥了
so I had to concentrate it and make more.
虽然经过了一番试错
With a little more trial and error,
但前途无可限♥量♥
there’s no end to what we can do!
这可是潜力无量
This is potentially olympian!
这种伽马科技用途无限
This gamma technology has limitless applications.
我们能制♥造♥数百种解药
We’ll unlock hundreds of cures.
我们能让人类不怕疾病
We will make humans impervious to disease!
不不 我们得销毁它
No, no, we’ve got to destroy it.
-等等 什么 -全部的
– Wait, what? – All of it.
就今晚 全部焚毁
Tonight. We’re gonna incinerate it.
-所有的都在这里吗 -什么
– Is this the whole supply? – What…
我们可以凭这个拿诺贝尔奖呢
We could get the nobel for this!
你不理解这玩意的威力
You don’t understand the power of this thing.
太危险了 不可控制
It is too dangerous. It cannot be controlled.
酌情处理 枪手
At your discretion, shooter.
我们三个
…three of us!
-这是普罗米修斯之火 -这是…
– This is Promethean fire! – It’s just…
无法射击
No shot.
布朗斯基进去了
Blonsky’s going in.
布朗斯基 退下 我女儿还在里面
Blonsky, stand down. My daughter’s in there!
我们有解药了
We have the antidote now.
他们要的不是解药
They don’t want the antidote!
他们要把它制成武器
They want to make it a weapon!
如果我们放走它 就永远别想追回来了
And if we let it go, we will never get it back.
你根本不知道这玩意多强大
You don’t know how powerful this thing is.
我跟别人一样痛恨政♥府♥
I hate the government just as much as anyone,
但你太多疑了吧
but you’re being a little paranoid, don’t you think?
布鲁斯 布鲁斯
Bruce! Bruce!
出去
Get out.
它在哪 出来啊 它在哪
Where is it? Come on, where is it?
让他出来见我
Show him to me.
布朗斯基
Blonsky!
小姐
Miss!
披上吧
Take this.
如果你夺走了它
If you took it from me,
我就让你在牢里关一辈子
I’m gonna put you in a hole for the rest of your life.
贝蒂
Betty.
我永远不会原谅你对他做的事
I will never forgive what you’ve done to him.
他是个逃犯
He’s a fugitive.
那是你害的
You made him a fugitive
好掩盖你的失败 保护你的事业
to cover your failures and to protect your career.
永远别再把我当作你女儿了
Don’t ever speak to me as your daughter again.
就是因为你是我女儿
It’s only because you’re my daughter
才没有也被铐起来
that you’re not in handcuffs, too.
你是说你可以制♥造♥更多他那样的人吗
Are you telling me you can make more like him?
现在还不能 我是有一些碎片
No! Not yet. I sorted out a few pieces,
但我并不能再组装出一个大怪物来
but it’s not like I can put together the same humpty dumpty,
如果你是这个意思
if that’s what you’re asking.
他是个意外事故 目标是做得更好
He was a freak accident! The goal is to do it better!
那么班纳是唯一
So Banner’s the only…
她真是个烦人的贱♥人♥
She’s an annoying bitch.
你为什么总打人
Why are you always hitting people?
我做了什么 你要这么粗暴地对待我
Now what possibly could I have done to deserve such aggression?
不是你做了什么 是你要做什么
It’s not what you’ve done. It’s what you’re gonna do.
我要你从班纳体内去掉的那东西
I want what you got out of Banner. I want that.
看上去
You look like
你体内已经注射了点什么了 是吧
you’ve got a little something in you already, don’t you?
我还要更多
I want more.
你看到他会变成什么了 是吧
You’ve seen what he becomes, right?
是啊
I have
它好美
and it’s beautiful.
像神一般
Godlike.
我要那个
Well, I want that.
我需要那个 把我变成那个
I need that. Make me that.
我不知道你已经注射了什么
I don’t know what you’ve got inside you already.
混合的产物可能会
The mix could be
令人憎恶
an abomination.
我没说我不愿意
I didn’t say I was unwilling.
我只是需要你知情同意
I just need informed consent.
你同意了
And you’ve given it.
绿先生
批号♥: 2058
强度: 14.56%
我之前就是说这个
This is what I was trying to explain.
我不知道你已经注射了什么
I don’t know what you’ve been ladling into yourself.
但显然 很成功
But clearly it worked.
你大概是完全听不懂我的话吧
Let’s assume you don’t understand a word I’m saying,
但麻烦你回到桌子上
but if you’ll just get back on the table,
我可以修复你
I can fix this.
开枪
Shoot it!

No!
D4呼叫指挥
Delta 4 to leader.
他们干掉了我们两个人 两个人
They took out two of our guys, two of our guys!
布朗斯基和少校还在里面
Blonsky and the major are still inside!
走 上上上
Come on! Move, move, move, move!
在那里
It’s over there!
干掉他们
Drop them!
-那是什么 -开枪
– What is that thing? – Shoot it!
好吧 你开车 我们走 走
Okay. All right! You… you, drive! Let’s go! Move, move!
-D4呼叫指挥 -快走
– Delta 4 to leader! – Go, go, go, go, go!
这里出现了什么大家伙
Something big just went off down here!
将军 您该来听听
General, you should hear this!
浩克在街上 重复 浩克在街上
The hulk is in the street! I repeat, the hulk is in the street!
不可能 你镇定下来 年轻人
That’s impossible. You get a hold of yourself, young man.
振作起来 你在什么位置
You get it together. What is your position?
121街 沿百老汇向北
121st street, heading north on Broadway!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!