He’s not gonna use a damn credit card now.
如果他想跑 那他早就跑了
If he was trying to escape, he’d be long gone.
他这次没想跑
He’s not trying to escape this time.
他在寻求帮助 我们就这么抓住他
He’s looking for help and that’s how we’re gonna get him.
我们知道他们想要什么
We know what they’re after
我们知道他跟一个人有联络
and we know he’s been talking to somebody.
你们都拿到了通讯记录的副本
You all have copies of the correspondence.
绿先生和蓝先生的假名
The aliases Mr. Green and Mr. Blue
已被加入了神盾局行动数据库
have been added to the SHIELD operations database.
来自绿先生的文件
蓝先生 数据在这里 该见面了
绿先生
如果他冒头了 我们会等着他的
If he comes up for air, we’ll be waiting.
如果他出了声 我们会听到的
If he makes a peep, we’ll hear him.
等他出了错 我们会准备就绪
And when he slips up, we’ll be ready.
神盾局
来自绿先生的文件
蓝先生 数据在这里 该见面了
绿先生
格雷伯恩大学
细胞生物学部
塞缪尔·史登博士
找到匹配
找到匹配
塞缪尔·史登博士
纽约市 格雷伯恩大学
待售
笑一个
Smile.
那是什么感觉
What is it like?
发生的时候 你有什么体验
When it happens, what do you experience?
记得我们在哈佛志愿接受的实验吗
Remember those experiments we volunteered for at Harvard?
诱发幻觉的
Those induced hallucinations?
很像那个 但放大了一千倍
It’s a lot like that, just a thousand times amplified.
就像有人往我脑子里倒了一升酸液
It’s like someone’s poured a liter of acid into my brain.
你记得任何事吗
Do you remember anything?
只有碎片 图像
Just fragments. Images.
杂音太多 我无法从中得到什么
There’s too much noise. I can never derive anything out of it.
但还是你在里面啊
But then it’s still you inside it.
不 不是的
No. No, it’s not.
我不知道 在洞里时 我真觉得它认识我
I don’t know. In the cave, I really felt like it knew me.
或许你的心智还在其中
Maybe your mind is in there,
但被过载了 无法处理发生的情况
it’s just overcharged and can’t process what’s happening.
我不想控制它 我想摆脱它
I don’t want to control it. I want to get rid of it.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我们来拉平差距吧
Let’s even the playing field a little.
先生们
Gentlemen.
布鲁斯 醒醒
Bruce, wake up.
有情况
There’s something going on.
准备停车
前方施工
我们得走了 走到后面去 别走太快
We got to go. Walk toward the back. Just don’t move too fast.
好 来
All right. Come.
去上城区好远啊
It is a long way uptown.
坐地铁可能最快
I think the subway’s probably quickest.
我在钢管里 还在地下深处
Me in a metal tube, deep underground,
身边是最暴戾的城市里的几百个人
with hundreds of people in the most aggressive city in the world?
是啊 我们打车吧
Right. Let’s get a cab.
快点啊 你太慢了 开车像个娘们
Come on, now! Let’s go! You’re too slow! You drive like a woman!
-好啊 看到她了吗 -老天
– Very nice. You see her? – Oh, my.
真漂亮 小心着点 小子
Very pretty. Watch out, you goat!
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe, breathe, breathe.
你是疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
-你什么毛病 -怎么了 美女
– What is wrong with you? – What’s the matter, baby?
不喜欢飞车吗
You don’t like a good ride?
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
我知道些技巧能帮你
You know, I know a few techniques could help you
有效地控制怒气
manage that anger very effectively.
闭嘴 我们走路
You zip it. We’re walking.

Okay.
打扰 史登博士吗
Excuse me. Dr. Sterns?
-是 -抱歉打扰你
– Yes. – I’m sorry to bother you.
我是伊丽莎白·罗斯
I’m Elizabeth Ross.
罗斯博士
Dr. Ross!
我带来个人 他想见见你
I have someone who’d like to meet you.
好吧
Okay.
你是蓝先生吧
It’s Mr. Blue, isn’t it?
绿先生吗
Mr. Green?
我得告诉你 我还怀疑你是不是真的
I got to tell you, I’ve been wondering if you were even real.
如果你是 那会是什么样
And if you were, what would it look like?
一个体内有那么强大力量的人
A person with that much power lurking in him.
我真是万万没想到
Nothing could have surprised me more
会是这么低调的人 跑来跟我握手
than this unassuming man shaking my hand.
但是 这可不是什么简单的小事
But, look. We’re not strolling into the park for a picnic, here.
就算一切顺利
Even if everything goes perfectly,
我们诱发了发作 并且准确调对了剂量
if we induce an episode, if we get the dosage exactly right,
那是能彻底治愈你
is that going to be a lasting cure
还是会成为一种解药 来抑制爆发
or just some antidote to suppress that specific flare-up?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我是说
What I’m saying is that
如果我们稍有偏差
if we overshoot this by even the smallest integer
这种浓缩物
we’re dealing with concentrations
可是毒性极强的
with extraordinary levels of toxicity.
你是说他可能因此而死
You mean it could kill him.
死 没错
Kill him? Yeah.
可以这么说吧
I should say so.
你要知道 还有另一方面的忧虑
You should know that there’s a flip side to this, too.
如果剂量不够
If we miss on the low side,
如果诱发了发作 却不能控制
if we induce me and it fails,
那对你可就相当危险了
this will be very dangerous for you.
听着 我一向是好奇大于谨慎
Look. I’ve always been more curious than cautious,
这对我来说挺好的
and that’s served me pretty well.
所以 我们还做不做了
So, are we going to do this?
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling, man?
像个野兽
Like a monster.
好了 上去
Okay. On the table.
如果你反应激烈
These will protect you from yourself
这会保证你不会伤到自己
if you have a strong reaction.
你回头再告诉我你觉得反应激不激烈吧
You can tell me later if you thought it was strong.
拜托 该死的蠢研究生
Oh, come on! Stupid graduate students.
好吧
Okay…
你 你 你
You, you, you.
这会是种新鲜的感觉
This will be a somewhat novel sensation.
开始了
We have begun.
透析机会把解药跟你的血混合起来
The dialysis machine will mix the antidote with your blood.
但只有达到完全发作
Except the antidote will only take hold
解药才会生效
once we’ve achieved a full reaction.
放松
Just relax.
好了 准备就绪
Okay. We are comprehensive.

Here you go.
好 可以开始了吗
All right. We set to pop?
你最好别握着他了
I’d take your hands off him.
天呐
Oh, my god!
等等 还没完 等等
Wait, wait! There’s more! Wait!
-好了 -等等
– Now. Okay, now! – Wait.
动手吧
Now, do it!
开始
Do it!
布鲁斯 布鲁斯 看着我
Bruce! Bruce, look at me.
坚持住 解药 快
Stay with me. The antidote, now!
史登 快开始
Sterns, do it now!
布鲁斯 看着我 看着我的眼睛
Bruce, look at me. Look in my eyes.
请看着我的眼睛
Please, look in my eyes.
开什么玩笑
Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me!
布鲁斯
Bruce.
天呐
Oh, my god.
布鲁斯
Bruce?
布鲁斯 听得到吗
Bruce, can you hear me?
布鲁斯
Bruce?
没事了
It’s okay.
你没事了
You’re okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!