你不懂
You don’t understand!
马上要发生非常糟糕的事了
Something really bad is about to happen here!
是啊 非常糟
你们看到了吗
Anybody else seeing this?
有某种不明物体 请指示
We’ve got a bogey of some kind. Please advise.
那就是目标 把麻醉镖都打出去
That is the target! Use every tranq you’ve got!
马上
Do it now!
撤 撤 撤
Go live! Go live! Go live!
-快走 -快跑
– Move! – Get out of the way!
不
No!
它在我们后面 快走
It’s behind us! Move! Move!
开火
Get him!
打他 开火
Shoot him. Shoot him!
离我远点
Leave me alone.
不
No! No!
我开枪之前就知道情况不对
I knew something was different before I got the shot off.
这是他跑掉之前身上带着的
He had it on him when he bolted.
那是他女朋友吗
Is that a girlfriend?
或许她在帮他
She helps him, maybe?
她已经不牵涉其中了
She is no longer a factor.
我们早就断绝了他们的往来 他是一个人
We closed that door to him a long time ago. He’s alone.
他想一个人待着
He wants to be alone.
但查查看他有没有跟人联络
But see if he’s been talking to anybody.
请原谅 长官
Forgive me, sir?
难道没人想谈谈
Doesn’t anybody want to talk about
刚刚发生的情况吗
what went down in there? ‘Cause…
他没有甩掉我们
He didn’t lose us.
他也不是一个人 长官
And he was not alone, sir.
我们都围住他了
We had him.
然后我们被什么袭击了
And then something hit us, something…
很大块头的东西
Something big hit us!
他把叉车当垒球一般丢
It threw a forklift truck like it was a softball!
那是我见过的最强大的东西
It was the most powerful thing I’ve ever seen.
它跑了
Well, it’s gone.
如果班纳知道它是什么
Well, if Banner knows what it is,
我要找到他
I’m gonna track him down,
拿我的脚踩着他的喉咙
I’m gonna put my foot on his throat
-然后 -那就是班纳
– and I’m gonna… – That was Banner.
它
It
就是班纳
was Banner.
你得解释这句话 长官
You have to explain that statement, sir.
不 我不用
No, I don’t.
你干得很好
You’ve done a good job.
收拾东西 带我们的人上飞机
Pack up and get our men on a plane.
我们回家
We’re going home.
无事故天数
等等
Wait.
拜托
Please.
可以帮我吗
我不会说葡萄牙语
我在哪
Where am I?
我在哪
危地马拉
我要去附近小镇
可以帮帮我吗
上车吧
来 披上这个
你要去哪
回家
我以前也曾在糟糕的任务中遭遇危险
I’ve run into bad situations on crap missions before.
我眼见好人牺牲
I’ve seen good men go down
就因为有人
purely because someone
不肯把情况如实告诉我们
didn’t let us know what we were walking into.
但我继续下次任务
I’ve moved on to the next one,
因为这是我们的工作 是吧
because that’s what we do, right?
职责如此
I mean, that’s the job.
但这次
But this?
这是全新境界的奇怪
This is a whole new level of weird.
我不想就此不管
And I don’t feel inclined to step away from it.
如果你要再去抓他 我加入
So if you’re taking another crack at him, I want in.
恕我直言
And, with respect,
你应该找支准备充分 可以开战的队伍
you should be looking for a team that’s prepped and ready to fight,
如果那玩意再次出现
because if that thing shows up again,
会有很多职业硬汉
you’re gonna have a lot of professional tough guys
吓尿裤子
pissing in their pants.
长官
Sir.
墨西哥 恰帕斯
有弹力更大的吗
Tienes més stretchy’?
嗯 完美
Yeah. Perfecto.
我要强调 我即将跟你说的
Let me emphasize that what I’m about to share with you
对于我个人和军队都非常敏感
is tremendously sensitive, both to me personally and the army.
你知道我们有
You’re aware that we’ve got an
步兵武器开♥发♥项目
infantry weapons development program.
二战期间 他们启动了一项子项目
Well, in WWII, they initiated a subprogram
做生物科技力量强化
for bio-tech force enhancement.
超级士兵
Yeah, super soldier.
对
Yes.
虽然说得过于简单了 但没错
An oversimplification, but yes.
我把它翻了出来
And I dusted it off,
让他们认真研究了起来 大胆的研究
got ’em doing serious work again, bold work.
所有人都在努力增强士兵的装备
Across the hall, they were trying to arm you better.
而我们是想增强士兵本身
We were tryin’ to make you better.
班纳的工作当时还在初期
Banner’s work was very early phase.
甚至不涉及到武器应用
It wasn’t even weapons application.
他以为他在研究辐射抗性
He thought he was working on radiation resistance.
我根本不会告诉他项目的真♥相♥
I wouId never have toId him what the project reaIIy was.
但他对自己的发现非常确信
But he was so sure of what he was onto,
于是拿自己做了测试
that he tested it on himself.
结果出了大岔子
And something went very wrong.
要么就是非常成功
Or it went very right.
在我看来
As far as I’m concerned,
他的身体都是美军的资产
that man’s whole body is the property of the us army.
你说他没打算研发武器 是吧
You said he wasn’t working on weapons, right?
-对 -但你是在研发武器 是吧
– No. – But you were. You were, weren’t you?
你还试了别的东西
You were trying other things.
我们研发的一种血清
One serum we developed
非常有前景
was very promising.
他为什么跑了
So why did he run?
他是个科学家
He’s a scientist.
他不是我们的人
He is not one of us.
布朗斯基 你多大 45吗
Blonsky, how old are you? 45?
39.
催人老啊 是吧
It takes a toll, doesn’t it?
是啊
Yes, it does.
那就离开战壕吧
So get out of the trenches.
凭你的记录 该当上上校了
You should be a colonel by now, with your record.
不 我是个战士
No, I’m a fighter.
只要可以 我会一直战斗下去
I’ll be one for as long as I can.
如果我可以把现在的经验
You know, if I could take what I know now,
放进我10年前的身体里
put it in the body I had ten years ago,
那会是个我不会想对付的人
that would be someone I wouldn’t want to fight.
这我或许能安排
I could probably arrange something like that.
弗吉尼亚州 卡弗大学
无事故天数
伊丽莎白·罗斯博士 细胞生物学
斯坦利披萨
停止营业
保重 孩子们
Take care, kids.
斯坦 我保证
Stan, I give you my word,
不管你听说了我什么事 都不是真的
whatever you’ve heard about me, it’s not true.
我知道 我一直知道
I know it. I always knew it.
你知道我怎么看你俩
I mean, you know how I felt about you two.
你跟她谈过了吗
Have you talked to her?
没有
No.
她不知道我来了
She doesn’t know that I’m here.
她有男朋友了
She’s with somebody?
他是个心理医生
Yeah, he’s a head shrink.
据说是最厉害的之一 但人很不错
They say he’s one of the best. But a really nice guy.
好 那就好
Good. That’s good.
布鲁斯 我能怎么帮你