who believe this is a real thing?
认为什么是真的
Believe wh-what’s a real thing?
你们为了消遣而狩猎人类
That you’re hunting human beings for sport.
不好笑
Yeah, not funny.
什么嗯 现在网上全是阴谋论
What? Yeah, conspiracy websites are all over it.
全都在说些有的没的
They’re going bananas. They’re going berserk.
论♥坛♥ 我也不知道到底叫什么
Reddit. I mean, I don’t know the names of them all.
但是有人调出了你在佛蒙特
But, anyway, somebody pulled a property-tax record
买♥♥下一座庄园的财产税记录
for the manor that you bought in Vermont.
庄园 我在佛蒙特可没有什么庄园
“Manor”? No, I don’t own a fucking manor in Vermont.
那是一幢三居室的房♥子
It’s a three-bedroom house.
天啊 真不敢相信你会用这个词
Jesus, I can’t believe you used that word.
庄园吗
“Manor”?

No.
“可怜人”
“Deplorables.”
这…很歧视
It’s… charged.
我刚开始打的是”该死的乡巴佬”
Oh, well, I initially typed “fucking rednecks,”
然后我发现不一定全都是…
but then I decided that wasn’t specific…
-拜托 -怎么了
– Hey, come on. – What?
你希望我叫他们什么 保罗
What would you prefer I call them, Paul?
-“持枪同性恋”吗 -喂 别说了
– “Gun-clutching homophobes”? – Hey, hey, stop, please.
“素质堪忧的种族歧视者”
“Academically challenged racists”?
“没牙的顽固派”怎么样
What about “tooth-deprived bigots”?
我们找了最好的公♥关♥团队
We have our best team at reputation management
不停…不停地在网上操作
flooding… flooding the search engines
希望能赶紧压下这件事
in the hopes this thing doesn’t go mainstream.
但就算真的发生了奇迹 真的压下来了…
But even if by some miracle it doesn’t–
我觉得基本没有可能…
and I really don’t see that happening–
马丁做了该做的事
Martin did what he had to.
理查德做了该做的事 他已经去蓝西了
Richard did what he had to. He’s out at BlueWest.
朱利斯和米兰达退出了他们的基金会
Julius and Miranda had to step down from their foundation.
利伯蒂退了他的资金
Liberty exited her fund.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
你必须要走
You got to go.
保罗
Paul…
那只是一个玩笑
it was just a joke.
一个玩笑
One joke.
-那不好笑 -那不是真的
– Wasn’t funny. – It wasn’t real.
我也不希望发生这种事
I mean, I wish this didn’t happen.
真的 但是这…
I really do, but this…
这种想法已经形成了 人们都信了
…idea is out there, and these people believe it,
已经很难抹除了
and they’re not going away.
什么人
What people?
什么
Sorry?
什么人会相信我在我的庄园里狩猎人
What people believe I’m hunting human beings at my manor?
什么人会信
What fucking people?!
这是gary4USA
Okay, this is gary4USA.
八个月前
他有一个播客
He’s got a podcast
名字叫联邦档案
called The Confederate Files.
他的P得分为8.5
He’s a P score 8.5.
这个P到底是什么意思
What-what does that “P” stand for again?
“屁混♥蛋♥” 我投赞成
“Piece of shit.” I vote in.
-赞成 -赞成
– In. – Yeah, in.
赞成 又是赞成 好
In? Another in. Okay.
恶心
Oh, gross.
BigGameShane 高能警告 很抱歉
BigGameShane. Trigger warning. I’m sorry.
我觉得这张图能说明一切了
I think the pic speaks for itself.
-赞成 -他得分8.8
– In. – He’s an 8.8.
赞成
In.
伙计们 我们不能全选
Guys, we can’t include everybody, okay?
有上千人发帖喷庄园之门
Thousands of people posted about Manorgate, so…
天啊 这是”门槛”吗
Oh, Christ. It’s a “gate” now?
他们毁了水和披萨 为什么不再祸害庄园呢
Well, they ruined water and pizza. Why not manors?
听着 我和大家一样
Listen, I want to slaughter all of them
想把他们都杀了
just like everybody else here, okay,
但是我们的军事顾问说
but our military consultant says
我们必须在12点结束
we got to cap it out at 12.
为什么 这是我们的第一次
Why? It’s our first time.
安全考虑 好吗
Safety reasons, okay?
天 上帝不希望伤害到他人
Heavens. God forbid somebody gets hurt.
你穿着和服吗 你这叫挪用 理查德
Is that a kimono? That’s appropriation, Richard.
利伯蒂和泰德在哪里
Hey, where are Liberty and Ted?
-在治疗 -天啊 又去了
– In therapy. – Jesus. Again?
他们失去了一切 理查德
They lost everything, Richard.
他们失去了工作和名誉
They-they lost their jobs and their reputations.
我也是 米兰达
Yeah, so did I, Miranda.
但我在慢慢接受
But I’m dealing with it with, you know,
用药和酒 就像普通人
drugs and alcohol, like a normal person.
不好意思 这里有人被派到克罗地亚了吗
Excuse me, did anyone else here get reassigned to Croatia?
没有吗 因为我可是被派了
No? No? Because I did.
那可能还是件好事呢
That was a blessing in disguise.
我们不用花几分钱就能建好那个加油站
We’re gonna build that gas station for pennies.
不用引渡…下一张
There’s no extradition… Next slide.
-不 不 -天啊 奥利弗 我不觉得
– No, no. – Jesus, Oliver, I don’t think…
听着 听着 听着
Listen. Listen, listen, listen, listen,
如果我们连一个有色人种都没有
if we don’t have at least one person of color in this,
那肯定会有问题的
it is going to be problematic.
我假装成阿♥拉♥伯难民 其实我来自康涅狄格州
I’m playing an Arab refugee. I’m from Connecticut.
这没有问题吗
Isn’t that a little problematic?
-那是你的主意 -是你的主意
– That was your idea. – It was your idea.
你说出来的感觉更奇怪了
It was weird when you said it.
因为我们要遵循刻板印象
Because we need to lean in to the stereotype…
-没错 -让他们暴露出他们的偏向
– Correct. – …to let them just expose their biases.
或者只要他们拿起枪 我们就打死他们
Yeah, or we can just shoot ’em as soon as they grab their guns.
那他们就不知道我们为什么要杀他们了
Then they’re not gonna know why we’re killing them, okay?
-下一张 -我们有机会…
– Next slide. – We have the opportunity to…
好了 Justice4Yall
Okay. Justice4Yall.
她6.5分
She’s a 6.5.
她是这么说的
This is what she says.
“这个女人去死吧
“Fuck this bitch.
雅典娜·斯通杀死无辜的男…”
Athena Stone murders innocent men and…”
我不需要继续听下去了
I don’t need to hear more.
这就是我们的雪球
That’s our Snowball.
把你的枪放在信箱里
Put your gun in the mailbox.
我为什么要这么做
Why the fuck would I do that?
大门下埋了一个改装的C4炸♥弹♥
There’s a shaped C-4 charge underneath the gate.
我可以随时把你炸飞
I could blow you up right now.
不过那有什么意思呢
But where’s the fun in that?
不许带枪
No guns.
给我放在信箱里
Put it in the mailbox. Now.
我一直觉得很神奇
It’s amazing to me.
人们往往穷尽一生
People go their entire lives
都不知道最简单和明显的真♥相♥
without realizing the most simple, obvious truth.
削番茄最好的方式
The only way to properly slice tomatoes
就是用面包刀
is with a bread knife.
你杀了唐吗
Did you kill Don?
因为我让你以为他是我们的人
Because I convinced you he was one of us.
是吗
Was he?
也许吧
Maybe.
也许不是
Maybe not.
我是谁
Who am I?
我是谁
Who am I?
女士 我不知道你是谁
Lady, I don’t know who you are.
我只知道你疯了
I just know that you’re crazy.
我疯了
I am crazy.
但我知道我疯了
But I know I’m crazy.
如果你知道你疯了 那你就没有疯
And if you know you’re crazy, then you’re not crazy.
所以这让我非常非常生气
So that just makes me really, really mad.
好吧
Okay.
那我是谁
So, who am I?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!