多数人知道自己在哪
Most people know where they are.
我不是多数人
Well, I ain’t most people.
你就在大阿肯色州
You’re in the glorious state of Arkansas.
还有什么…
Is there anything else that…
不 不 求你了 不
No! No, please, no!
阿肯色州的香烟只卖♥♥六块钱
Cigarettes in Arkansas only cost six bucks.
你露馅了 贱♥人♥
You fucked up, bitch!
威灵顿杂货
阿肯色州
有人吗
Hello?
朱利斯 米兰达
Julius? Miranda!
你们在吗
Are you there?
-理查德 你收到吗 -嗯 我在
– Richard, are you on? – Yeah, uh, uh, yes.
收到 我在这
A-Affirmative, I’m here.
我是利伯蒂 我找不到奥威尔
This is Liberty. I can’t find Orwell.
哪个是奥威尔
Which one’s Orwell?
就是那头猪
Orwell is the pig.
你还给猪起名了
You named the fucking pig?
理查德 够了
Richard, enough.
有人看见雪球进去了吗
Did anyone see Snowball go in?
没有 我们在路上就跟丢了
Uh, no, we lost visual at the road.
你去看看吧
Why don’t you go take a look?
看… 好 收到
Go take a… Yes. 10-4.
里面没看见人
I don’t see anybody inside.
我应该…
I-I guess I should…
我应该绕到后面去看看
I guess I should check around the back.
该死 我失去了…
Shit, I-I lost the…
-发生什么事了 -我不知道
– What happened? – I don’t know.
我看不见了 信♥号♥♥断了
I-I can’t see anything. The signal went out.
关掉无线电
Turn your radio off.
什么
What?
立刻关掉无线电
Turn your fucking radio off now!
至少还有一个聪明人
At least one of you is smart.
不许动
Don’t fucking move!
你把枪放下
You lower your gun.
我是友军
I’m a friendly.
我怎么知道
How do I know that?
不如你拉车门把试试
Why don’t you pull that door handle?
你会被炸飞 然后你就知道了
Then you’ll blow the fuck up, and then you’ll know.
该死
Oh, shit.
-谢了 -你不该打下那架无人机的
– Thanks. – You should not have shot that drone.
但现在他们看不见我们了
But now they can’t see us.
他们用不着看 你刚才已经暴露我们位置了
Don’t need to. You just told them we’re here.
你要去哪
Where you going?
我之前看到一些轨道
Saw some tracks earlier.
我要跟着走
I’m gonna follow ’em.
谁的脚印[轨道]
Whose tracks?
喂 谁的脚印
Hey, whose tracks?
他们为什么不在你进来时就杀了你
Why didn’t they just kill you when you came in?
不在乎
Don’t care.
你想听听我的分♥析♥吗
You want to hear my theory?
不太想
Not really.
你有没有看过那篇文章
Did you read that article?
每年 一些自♥由♥派精英
Every year, these liberal elites–
就是那些管理深层政♥府♥的全球主义混♥蛋♥
you know, the globalist cucks who run the deep state–
会绑♥架♥一些我们这样的普通人
kidnap a bunch of normal folks like us
然后狩猎我们为消遣
and hunt us for fucking sport
就在佛蒙特州一间庄园之类的地方
in, like, this mansion in Vermont or something.
我转发给了50个朋友
I forwarded that to 50 friends.
我倒不是真♥相♥信啦
It-It’s not like I believed it.
你相信吗
You believe it?
相信你有50个朋友吗
That you have 50 friends?
不是 其它部分
No, the rest of it.
这里不是佛蒙特州
This ain’t Vermont.
是啊
Yeah.
你现在又要去哪
Where you going now?
我叫加里
I’m Gary.
闭嘴 加里
Shut the fuck up, Gary.
-你速度有多快 -什么
– How fast are you? – What?
火车拐弯时车速最慢
Train will be going slowest at the curve.
我们傻站着可上不去
We’re not getting on standing still.
等等
Wait!
谢了
Thanks.
不客气
Welcome.
谁在那里
Who’s there?
滚出来 不然我开枪了
Come the fuck out, or I’ll shoot!
不是吧
Oh, come on.
怎么了
What?
他们不是真的
They’re not real.
你知道他们是什么人吗 危机演员
You know what we have here? Crisis actors.
唯一开着门的那节车厢里
What are the chancesthe one train car
碰巧都是非法移♥民♥ 那得多巧啊
with the open door is full of illegals?
你仔细看看这些家伙啊
I mean, I mean, will you look at these fucks?
你不觉得太明显了吗
A little obvious, don’t you think?
你们这些混♥蛋♥是想教训我们吗
Oh, are you fucks trying to teach us a lesson?
不
Oh, no!
我好同情移♥民♥和难民哦
I feel so sorry for immigrants and refugees.
我得重新思考对移♥民♥的看法了
I’m gonna have to rethink my entire position on immigration.
不是的 加里 他们有个婴儿
No, Gary, they got a baby.
那又怎样 有危机婴儿的啊
So? There are crisis babies.
你演技可真好 默♥罕♥默♥德♥
Oh, you’re good, Muhammad,
但要是你三秒内不说真话
but if you don’t cut the bullshit in three seconds,
我就把你老二打断
I am gonna blow your fucking dick off.
一
One.
二
Two.
加里 快过来 蠢货
Gary. Come here, you fuck…
-把枪扔了 -什么
– Toss your gun. – What?
快扔了 不然我们别想活命
Toss it, or we’re fucking dead.
先生 先生 打扰一下
Sir. Sir, excuse me.
我不知道我们现在在哪 但我是美国人
I don’t know exactly where we are, but I’m an American.
美国人
American.
-美国人 -对 没错
– American? – Yeah. Yeah.
她也是
Her, too.
我给你解释一下 先生
Look, let me explain everything, sir,
我很清楚这是怎么回事
’cause I know exactly what’s going on here, okay?
这些不是真的难民
These are not real refugees.
而是危机演员
These are crisis actors.
听着 我有个播客
Look, I have a podcast.
我多次揭穿过这种人
I’ve been exposing these people, okay?
他们会被安排到庄园之门的火车上
They were placed on the train as a part of Manorgate.
这一切都是精心设置的陷阱 引我们上钩
This has all been an elaborate trap to try to ensnare us.
他们似乎不信你 加里
I don’t think they believe you, Gary.
你听见他说英语了吗
Did you hear him?
扯淡
Bullshit.
这都是鬼扯
This is… That-that’s bullshit.
你们都是假扮的
You’re all fake!
都是假扮的
You’re all fake!
加里 你得冷静点 知道吗
Gary, you have just got to chill, okay, buddy?
其他难民不是安排好的
Now, those other refugees, they weren’t part of this.
他们都是真的 我知道 因为我混进了他们之中
They’re real. I know. I have been embedded with them, okay?
那些士兵也是货真价实的
And those soldiers, well, they’re fucking real, too.
火车本来不该停下的
That train wasn’t supposed to be stopped.
所以你给我镇定一点
So just calm the fuck down,
我们会挺过去的 知道吗
and we will get through this, all right?
还有
And you know what?
我甚至会让你们先出发
I’ll even give you guys a head start
然后我才来追你们 怎么样
before I come after you. How’s that sound?
好不好
You good?
说嘛 哥们
Come on, buddy.
加里 加里 不要
Gary, Gary, Gary, don’t.
我不是你哥们
I am not your buddy!