结果被人下了药所以什么都不记得
and I don’t remember anything because they drugged me,
他们把我们都下药了
they drugged all of us?
你们是从哪被弄到这来的
Where’d they get you from?
怀俄明州
Wyoming.
奥兰多
Orlando.
操
Fuck.
好了 听我说
All right, listen to me.
他们从各地把我们掳来
They grabbed us from all over,
把我们带到这杀掉
and they brought us here to kill us,
现在他们还在追杀我们
and they’re still trying to kill us.
他们正朝着条路上来
And they’re coming down the fucking road,
随时都会找到我们
and they’re gonna be here any fucking second.
好吧 你现在在什么地方 先生
Okay. What is your current location, sir?
我在一个加油站
I-I am at a gas station!
你就不能追踪这个电♥话♥吗
Could you please just trace the call?
当然可以 这个主意不错
Of course. That’s a… that’s a great idea.
我们会追踪你的位置的 先生
We’ll trace you, sir.
请耐心等待
Sit tight.
-好吧 -救援马上到
– Okay. – Help’s on the way.
好
Good.
他们怎么说 哥们
Wh-What’d they say, dude?
他们说他们马上到
They said they’re coming.
谢天谢地
Thank Christ.
-给我一个 -自己拿
– Hey, let me get one of them. – Get your own.
孩子 你能把枪放下吗
Son, would you mind putting your gun away?
你看起来有点激动
You seem a little worked up,
小心别擦枪走火
and you don’t want it to go off by accident.
不会走火的 我有七把枪
It’s not gonna go off on accident. I own seven guns.
-为什么 -什么
– Why? – What?
为什么你有七把枪
Wh-Wh-Why do you own seven guns?
-“坚守立场” -因为这是我的宪法权利
– “Stand your ground.” – Because it’s my constitutional right
在有人拿枪指着我的时候
to protect myself if I should ever
保护自己
happen to be getting fucking shot at,
正如现在这样
which is exactly what’s happening right now.
可以吗
Is that okay?
这么说 那些朝你开枪的人
So, those people that are shooting at you,
他们也只是在行使同样的权利吗
they’re just exercising the very same right?
你在说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
“反抗以后还有糖吃吗”
“Will there be sugar after the Rebellion?”
取自《动物农场》
英国作家乔治·奥威尔
她没事吧
Is she okay?
当然 她没事
Oh, sure, she’s fine.
你呢
How are you?
怎么回事
What the fuck?
-你没事吧 -怎么了
– Hey, you okay? – What’s wrong?
拿点水来
Get some water, dude!
-她怎么了 -我不知道…
What’s wrong with her? – I don’t… I don’t…
她怎么了
What happened to her?
该死 不 不 不
Oh, damn. No, no, no, no, no.
-操 -坐起来 快
– Fuck. – Come on. Sit up. Come on.
拿点水来
Get some water, dude.
我觉得她中毒了
I think she’s dianetic.
天呐
Oh, sh… Oh, my God.
别搞得太乱
Don’t make a mess.
什么
What?
我可不会收拾他的惨剧
I’m not cleaning him up.
你们会下地狱的
You’re going to hell.
我不信地狱
I don’t believe in hell.
正如你在帖子上高谈阔论的那样
As you so eloquently posted,
我是个”无神论精英”
I’m a “godless elite.”
我要说一句 混♥蛋♥
For the record, asshole,
气候改变 是真的
climate change, it is real.
打开排风扇 亲爱的
Hit the vent, honey.
我去拿个拖把
I’ll get a mop.
抱歉
Sorry.
不好意思又撞到了
Oh, sorry again.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
别瞒我了 亲爱的
Oh, come on, honey.
告诉我 怎么了
Tell me, what’s wrong?
他戴着结婚戒指
He’s wearing a wedding ring.
他是个坏人
He’s a monster.
亲爱的 他可能辱骂了黑人
Honey, he probably uses the “N” word.
甚至都不是私下里 他可能在推特上骂了黑人
And not even in private. He probably uses it on Twitter.
那些人在这个混♥蛋♥的祖先手下
Those people suffered 400 years of bondage
受了四百年之长的奴役之苦
at the hands of that piece of shit’s ancestors.
“那些人”
“Those people”?
抱歉 是黑人
Sorry. Black people.
非裔美国人
African Americans.
亲爱的 这是基本权利 朱利斯
Honey, it’s… Privilege, Julius.
现在再叫他们”黑人”完全没问题
It’s perfectly fine to call them “black” again.
谁说的
According to who?
国家公共电台
NPR.
那里面基本上都是
Which consists almost exclusively of…
白人
White people.
我们太不对了
We’re the fucking worst.
有人在吗
Hello? Come in.
来了
We’re coming.
你在吗
You there?
我们在
We’re here.
我们抓到了三个
We got three of ’em.
莫莉 摩西和温珀先生
Mollie, Moses and Mr. Whymper.
是吗 太好了 利伯蒂抓到了拳击手
Yeah? Great. Liberty got Boxer.
乱箭射穿他 然后把他炸成碎片
Stuck him full of arrows and then blew him to pieces.
很残忍♥ 话说回来
It was brutal. Anyway…
雪球现在朝你们这边来了
Snowball’s headed toward you now.
可能已经走了五分钟了
She’s maybe five minutes out.
你们准备好了 还是需要我们拖延下时间
You gonna be ready, or do you need us to slow her down?
-我们准备好了 -不用了
– We’re good. – No need.
-我们准备好了 -好
– We’re ready. – Great.
她没有武器 祝你们玩得开心
She’s unarmed, so have some fun with it.
收到
Roger that.
通话完毕
Over and out.
亲爱的 那是毒药
Honey, that’s poison!
你给汽水下了药
Y-You rigged the soda?
没有 这一瓶里有四十三克糖
No. There are 43 grams of sugar in that bottle.
我的老天 米兰达 你真的吓到我了
Oh, good God, Miranda. You really scared me.
我这是关心你
I am not going to apologize for caring.
好吧
All right, then.
-继续杀人吧 -好的
– Let’s get some more. – Okay.
气候改变的神话今天再次遭遇打击…
The climate-change myth suffered another blow today with…
怎么了
What’s going on?
好吧 她来了
Okay, here she comes.
你好
Hey there.
有什么需要
Help you?
请给我一包烟
Get a pack of lights, please.
马上来
Coming right up.
想给车加油吗
You want to fill ‘er up?
我没有车
I don’t have a car.
你走来的
Y-You walked over.
你没事吧
Everything okay?
我的钱包丢了
I lost my wallet.
这是紧急情况时用的
It’s for, um, emergencies.
需要火柴吗
You want some matches with that?
好
Yeah.
都湿透了
All sweaty.
这是什么州
What state is this?
什么
Sorry?
听不懂我问什么吗
You don’t understand the question?
不是 我懂 只是…
Oh, no, I did. Just…