好啊 好啊 太好了
Good, good, good. Ahh, great.
这是什么
What is it?
-我不清楚 -也许是某种代码
-I’m not sure. -Hmm. It must be some sort of code.
也许是阿♥拉♥伯文 不 不对 也许是古希腊语
Maybe it’s Arabic. No, no. It’s not Arabic. Maybe it’s ancient Greek.
当你戴上这条织带 整个城市就握在你手中
“When you wear this woven band, you hold the city in your hand.”
什么
What?
-是座城市 -你在说什么
-It’s the city. -What are you talking about?
这是地图
It’s a map.
看 这是教堂 这是河流 还有这小石头一定是
See, here’s the cathedral and the river, and this little stone must be–
我从没见过这样的地图
I’ve never seen a map that looks like
我住在这钟楼上20年了 -我在外面征战多年了
I’ve lived in the tower for 20 years.
我知道这城市从塔楼上看是什么样的
And I think I know what the city looks like from above.
-这就是地图 -这不是地图
-This is it. -This is not it.
好吧 你说是地图 那就是地图
All right. Okay. If you say it’s a map, fine. It’s a map.
但要找到艾斯梅拉尔达 我们就必须合作
But if we’re going to find Esmeralda, we have to work together.
停战
Truce?
好吧
-Well, okay. -Aah! Mmm.
抱歉
Sorry.
言重了
No, you’re not.
-这个符号♥看上去像是地图上的 -但是什么意思
-This looks like the symbol on the map. -But what does it mean?
我不清楚
Hmm. I’m not sure.
我可以找到答案 但需要花点时间
I can make out an inscription, but it’s going to take a few minutes to translate it.
对 很好 我们先下楼梯
Yes, well. Or we could just go down those stairs.
这就是神奇宫殿
Is this the Court of Miracles?
恕我直言 这恐怕是臭水沟宫殿
Offhand, I’d say it’s the Court of Ankle-deep Sewage.
一定是个地下墓穴
Must be the old catacombs.
好地方
Cheerful place.
-你是不是很想离开这 卡西 -不
-Kinda makes ya wish ya got out more often, eh, Quasi? -Not me.
我只是想警告艾斯梅拉尔达
I just want to warn Esmeralda
然后在惹上麻烦前赶回钟楼
and get back to the bell tower before I get in more trouble.
说起麻烦 我们难免会碰上
Speaking of trouble, we should have run into some by now.
-什么意思 -陷阱 机关
-What do you mean? -You know. A guard. A booby trap.
或者埋伏
Or an ambush.
好啊 看我们抓到了什么
Well, well, well. What have we here?
-入侵者 -间谍 -我们不是间谍
-Trespassers! -Spies! -We’re not spies.
-你们听我说 -不要插嘴
-You’ve got to listen -Don’t interrupt me.
你们居然找到了 我们的藏身之处
You’re very clever to have found our hideaway.
很不幸 你们将不能活着出去
-Unfortunately, you won’t live to tell the tale.
也许你们听说过一个可怕的地方
Maybe you’ve heard of a terrible place
藏着一群巴黎的恶棍
Where the scoundrels of Paris collect in a lair
也许你们也听过被 虚构出来的神奇宫殿
Maybe you’ve heard of that mythical place called the Court of Miracles
-欢迎 就是这里 -瘸子会走路
-Hello, you’re there. -Where the lame can walk
瞎子也能看见
And the blind can see
但是死人是不会说话的
But the dead don’t talk
这样你们就不会泄露这里的秘密
So you won’t be around to reveal what you found
我们有专门对付 间谍和入侵者的方法
We have a method for spies and intruders
就像黄蜂要保护它们的巢穴一样
Rather like hornets protecting their hive
在神奇宫殿里 只有奇迹才能让你们幸免
Here in the Court of Miracles where it’s a miracle if you get out alive
所有人都集♥合♥ 今晚将有绞刑
Gather around, everybody. There’s “good noose” tonight.
绞死两个弗雷诺派来的间谍
It’s a double header. A couple of Frollo’s spies.
不是别人
And not just any spies.
正是弗雷诺的卫兵队长 还有他忠诚的敲钟人
His Captain of the Guard and his loyal, bell-ringing henchman.
在神奇宫殿里做事要迅速
Justice is swift in the Court of Miracles
作为集律师与法官一身的我
I am the lawyers and judge all in one
要做最快的审判
We like to get the trial over with quickly
因为我喜欢宣判的时刻
Because it’s the sentence that’s really the fun
有遗言吗
Any last words?
这就是他们要说的
That’s what they all say.
-现在证据确凿 -等等 我反对
-Now that we’ve seen all the evidence -Wait, I object
-反对无效 -我反对
-Overruled -I object
-安静 -晕
-Quiet -Dang.
我们发现你完全是个白♥痴♥
We find you totally innocent
这是天理所不容的
Which is the worst crime of all
所以你要接受绞刑
So you’re going to hang
住手
Stop!
这些人不是间谍 他们是我的朋友
These men aren’t spies. They’re our friends.
-为什么他们不说 -我们说过
-Why didn’t they say so? -We did say so.
这就是救了场主一家的那个人
This is the soldier who saved the miller’s family.
还有卡西莫多 曾帮过我逃出教堂
And Quasimodo helped me escape the cathedral.
我们是来通知们的 弗雷诺要来了
We came to warn you. Frollo’s coming!
他说他知道了你们的藏身处
He says he knows where you’re hiding,
天亮时他会派上千士兵来这里
and he’s attacking at dawn with a thousand men.
没时间了 我们必须马上离开
Then let’s waste no time. We must leave immediately.
你冒险来这里
You took a terrible risk coming here.
对我们也许没什么帮助 但是我们还是很感激
It may not exactly show, but we’re grateful.
别谢我 谢谢卡西莫多吧
Don’t thank me. Thank Quasimodo.
-没有他的帮助我根本来不了这 -我也是
-Without his help, I would never have found my way here. -Nor would I.
花了我20年的时间寻找
After 20 years of searching,
神奇宫殿最后是属于我的
the Court of Miracles is mine at last.
亲爱的卡西莫多
Dear Quasimodo.
-我就知道总有一天你会用的着 -不
-I always knew you would someday be of use to me. -No.
-你在说什么 -亲爱的 是他带我来到你身边
-What are you talking about? -Why, he led me right to you, my dear.
-你这个骗子 -看我还捉住了谁
-You’re a liar. -And look what else I’ve caught in my net.
菲比斯队长 这次你想起死回生
Captain Phoebus, back from the dead.
只有祈祷另一个奇迹
-Another “miracle,” no doubt.
我不会让它发生的
I shall remedy that.
明天广场上将会有个篝火聚会
There’ll be a little bonfire in the square tomorrow.
那是专为你们举办的
And you’re all invited to attend.
把他们都关起来
Lock them up.
求求你 主人
No, please, Master!
不 不
No, no.
带他回钟楼 好好看着他
Take him back to the bell tower. And make sure he stays there.
囚犯艾斯梅拉尔达 犯有使用巫术罪
The prisoner, Esmeralda, has been found guilty of the crime of witchcraft.
宣判 死刑
The sentence: death!
时间到了 吉普赛人 你罪孽深重
The time has come, Gypsy. You stand upon the brink of the abyss.
说什么都太晚了
Yet even now it is not too late.
但是我可以饶你一命
I can save you from the flames of this world and the next.
选择我 还是选择死亡
Choose me or the fire.
吉普赛人艾斯梅拉尔达拒绝悔改
The Gypsy, Esmeralda, has refused to recant.
这个妖女用极度卑劣 的手段蛊惑着
This evil witch has put the soul of every citizen in Paris
巴黎每一个市民
in awful jeopardy.
快点 卡西 弄断它
Come on, Quasi. Snap out of it!
-你的朋友就自爱下面 -全都是我的错
-Your friends are down there. -It’s all my fault.
-你必须把铁链弄断 -不行 我试过了
-You gotta break these chains. -I can’t. I tried. What difference would it make?
-但是你不能就这样让弗雷诺赢了 -他已经赢了
-But you can’t let Frollo win! -He already has.
意思是你就这样放弃了
So you’re givin’ up? That’s it?
-这些铁链阻止不了你的 卡西 -别说了
-These chains aren’t what’s holding you back, Quasimodo. -Leave me alone.
好吧 好吧 卡西 我们不理你了
Okay. Okay, Quasi. We’ll leave ya alone.
毕竟我们只是些石头
After all, we’re only made out of stone.
我们只是希望你能比我们坚强
We just thought maybe you were made of somethin’ stronger.
为了正义 为了巴黎
For justice, for Paris,
也为了拯救她 这是我神圣的职责
and for her own salvation, it is my sacred duty
把这恶魔送到
to send this unholy demon
属于她的地方
back where she belongs.

No!
卡西莫多
Quasimodo!
请求庇护
Sanctuary!
请求庇护
Sanctuary!
请求庇护
Sanctuary!
-队长 -大人 -查封教堂
-Captain. -Sir? -Seize the cathedral.
别担心 你现在安全了
Don’t worry. You’ll be safe here.
搜查
Charge!
回来 你们这胆小鬼
Come back, you cowards!
你 去拿木头 把门撞开
You, men, pick up that beam. Break down the door.
巴黎的市民们
Citizens of Paris!
弗雷诺一直以来迫♥害♥我们 掠夺整个城市
Frollo has persecuted our people, ransacked our city!
现在他还要破坏神圣的圣母院
Now he has declared war on Notre Dame herself!
我们能允许吗
Will we allow it?
救兵来了 天 是那个懦夫吗
-I think the cavalry’s here. Hey, isn’t that Feeble? -Doofus.
菲比斯
Phoebus!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!