Or nobody will
请赐与我财富
I ask for wealth
请赐与我名望
I ask for fame
请赐与我荣誉
I ask for glory
闪耀我的名誉
To shine on my name
请赐与我爱情
I ask for love
我有权拥有
I can possess
我请求上帝和他的天使们
I ask for God and His angels
保佑我
To bless me
我别无所求
I ask for nothing
我能得到
I can get by
但我知道
But I know so many
我不会这么幸运
Less lucky than I
请帮帮我的同胞吧
Please help my people
那些穷♥人♥和流浪汉
The poor and downtrod
我想我们都是
I thought we all were
上帝的孩子
The children of God
上帝啊 帮帮那些无家可归的人吧
God help the outcast
那些上帝的
Children of
孩子们
God
你 敲钟人 在下面干什么
You! Bell ringer! What are you doing down here?
-你制♥造♥的麻烦还不够吗 -等等
-Haven’t you caused enough trouble already? -Wait.
我想跟你谈谈
I-I want to talk to you.
看 他交了一个朋友
Look, he’s got a friend with him.
是啊 也许今天还不是太倒霉
Yeah. Maybe today wasn’t a total loss after all.
-好漂亮啊 -那个穿童装的也不太差啦
-A vision of loveliness. -The one in the dress ain’t bad either.
-要去哪啊 卡西 -恭喜你啊
-Way to go, Quasi! -Congratulations.
-我就知道你还是有魅力的 -都有女孩子来追你了
-We knew you had it in ya. -Got the girls chasin’ ya already.
-其实 我 -你不该跑的太快 她会跟不上的
-Actually, I—You mustn’t run too fast, or she’ll get away.
是的 我知道
Yes, I-I know. That’s what I
给她一些诱饵 然后把她钓进来
Give her some slack, then reel her in.
然后给她一些诱饵 然后把她钓进来
Then give her some slack, then reel her in.
然后给她一些诱饵
Then give her some slack
闭嘴 荷高 她是个女孩 又不是鱼
Knock it off, Hugo. She’s a girl, not a mackerel.
你在这 我还担心把你跟丢了
Here you are. I was afraid I’d lost you.
是啊 只是
Yes. Well, I, uh
我还有自己的事做 很高兴再次见到你
I have chores to do. I-It was nice seeing you again.
不 等等
No, wait!
下午的事真的很抱歉 我不知道你是谁
I’m really sorry about this afternoon. I had no idea who you were.
事实上我并不是有意把你
I would never in my life have pulled you
推到
up on the
台上
stage.
-这是什么地方 -这是我住的地方
-What is this place? -This is where I live.
这些都是你亲手做的
Did you make all these things yourself?
-差不多吧 -太漂亮了
-Most of them. -This is beautiful.
如果我也会做这些 就不会在大街上跳舞赚钱了
If I could do this, you wouldn’t find me dancing in the streets for coins.
但是你的舞跳的很棒
But you’re a wonderful dancer.
能维持生计就是了 这是什么
It keeps bread on the table, anyway. What’s this?
别 还没完工
Oh! No, please! I-I-I’m not finished.
-还要为他们上色 -是牧羊人 还有面包师
-I still have to paint them. -It’s the blacksmith and the baker!
你真令我惊奇 卡西莫多
You’re a surprising person, Quasimodo.
一个人拥有这漂亮 的地方真是幸运啊
Not to mention lucky. All this room to yourself.
不只是我
Well, it’s not just me.
还有怪兽雕像 当然 还有那些钟
There’s the gargoyles and, of course, the bells.
-你想见见他们吗 -当然 你觉得了 贾莉
-Would you like to see them? -Yes, of course. Wouldn’t we, Djali?
跟我来 我来为你介绍
Follow me. I’ll introduce you.
-我还不知道这里有这么多钟 -那是小苏菲亚
-I never knew there were so many. -That’s Little Sophia.
还有珍妮 玛丽 安妮 玛丽 路易斯 玛丽
And Jeane Marie, Anne Marie, Louise Marie.
三个一组的
Triplets, you know.
-那这是谁 -大玛丽
-And who’s this? -Big Marie.
你好
-Hello!
她喜欢你 还想看看其它的吗
She likes you. Would you like to see more?
你觉得了 贾莉
How about it, Djali?
-我们很乐意 -好啊
-We’d love to. -Good.
最后我要让你看最棒的
I’ve saved the best for last.
就连国王也没有这么漂亮的地方
I bet the king himself doesn’t have a view like this.
-真希望永远留在这里 -你可以的
-I could stay up here forever. -Y-You could, you know.
我不能
No, I couldn’t.
-对了 你有避难所 -但是没有自♥由♥
-Oh, yes, you have sanctuary. -But not freedom.
“吉普赛人在城墙 里面总干不了好事”
“Gypsies don’t do well inside stone walls.”
但是 你和其他吉普赛人不一样 他们都是魔鬼
But y-y-you’re not like other Gypsies. They are evil.
-谁告诉你的 -我的主人 弗雷诺
-Who told you that? -My master, Frollo.
-他收养了我 -一个如此残暴的人怎么会收养你
-He raised me. -How can such a cruel man have raised someone like you?
残暴 不
Cruel? Oh, no.
他是我的救命恩人 只有他才肯救我
He saved my life. He took me in when no one else would.
-你也知道 我是个怪物 -他这样跟你说的
-I am a monster, you know. -He told you that?
看看我
Look at me.
-把你的手给我 -什么 -让我看看
-Give me your hand. -What? -Just let me see it.
生命线很长
Hmm. A long lifeline.
这里代表你很是个害羞的人
Oh, and this one means you’re shy.
-真是有趣 -什么
-Well, that’s funny. -What?
-我并没有看到 -看到什么
-I don’t see any -Any what?
怪物线 一条都没有
Monster Lines. Not a single one.
现在你看着我 你认为我是魔鬼吗
Now you look at me. Do you think I’m evil?
不 不 你很善良 而且
No! No, no. You are kind and good and and
而且是个吉普赛人 也许弗雷诺根本就不了解我们
And a Gypsy. And maybe Frollo’s wrong about the both of us.
她说了些什么
What did she say?
弗雷诺是个长鼻子 而且穿着保守
Frollo’s nose is long, and he wears a truss.
陶德 怎么样 拿来吧
Ha! Told ya! Pay up.
-天啊 -笨蛋
-Oh, dear. -Chump.
你帮过我 现在我想帮你
You helped me. Now I will help you.
但是士兵把守了每个出口 没有地方可以出去
But there’s no way out. There’re soldiers at every door.
我们不需要出口
We won’t use a door.
-你的意思是 爬下去 -对
-You mean, climb down? -Sure.
-你抱它 我抱你 -好
-You carry him. I carry you. -Okay.
来吧 贾莉
Come on, Djali.
-好了吗 -好了
-Ready? -Yes.
-不要怕 -我不怕
-Don’t be afraid. -I’m not afraid.
-现在我怕了 -别往下看
-Now I’m afraid. -The trick is not to look down.
你以前都这么做的
You’ve done this before?
不
No.
你耍杂技的技术一流
Wow, you’re quite an acrobat.
谢谢
Thank you. Whoa!
-搜查下巷口 -这边
-Check the alley! -This way!
-希望没吓着你 -一点都没
-I hope I didn’t scare you. -Not for an instant.
我会永远记住你的 艾斯梅拉尔达
I’ll never forget you, Esmeralda.
-跟我走吧 -什么
-Come with me. -What?
-到神奇宫殿离开这里 -不行
-To the Court of Miracles. Leave this place. -Oh, no.
我不会再离开这里了 今天发生的事你也看到了
I’m never going back out there again. You saw what happened today.
我只属于这里
No. This is where I belong.
好吧 那么我会来看你的
All right, then I’ll come to see you.
但是这里有那些士兵还有弗雷诺
Here? But the soldiers and Frollo!
我会在黄昏的时候来
I’ll come after sunset.
但是黄昏的时候我还要敲集♥合♥钟 然后还要清洁教堂
But at sunset, I ring the evening mass, and after that I clean the cloisters.
然后还要敲祷告钟 然后 你觉得怎样都可以
And then I ring the vespers, and–Whatever’s good for you.
如果有一天你需要保护 这个会帮到你的
If you ever need sanctuary, this will show you the way.
-但是 -只要你记住
-But how? -Just remember:
当你戴上了这条织带 整个城市就握在你手中
When you wear this woven band, you hold the city in your hand.
-快 你必要走了 -搜查巷口
-Hurry. You must go. -Check the alley.
是 长官 这里没有人
Yes, sir. No one here, sir.
这里也没有人 长官
No one here, sir.
搜查街道
Check the street.
这边
Hi, there.
我在找一个吉普赛女孩 你见过她吗
I’m looking for the Gypsy girl. Have you seen her?
-放松点 -这里是神圣的地方 滚出去
-Whoa, whoa! Easy! -No soldiers! Sanctuary! Get out!
-等等 我只是想 -滚
-Wait! All I want is to—Go!
-我不会伤害她的 -滚
-I mean her no harm. -Go!
你帮我告诉她 我没有骗她
You tell her for me, I didn’t mean to trap her here.
为了救她我不得不那样做
But it was the only way I could save her life.
你会告诉她吗 会吗
Will you tell her that? Will you?
如果你现在马上离开的话