All right, Gypsy.
这些钱是怎么来的
Where’d ya get the money?
多谢您的关照 钱是我自己赚的
For your information, I earned it.
-笑话 吉普赛人也懂得赚钱 -八成是偷来的
-Gypsies don’t earn money. -They steal it.
看来你对偷窃知道的蛮多的嘛
You’d know a lot about stealing.
想找麻烦吗
Troublemaker, eh?
不给你点颜色看看 你是不会老实的
Maybe a day in the stocks will cool ya down.
给我回来 吉普赛人
Come back here, Gypsy!
阿基里斯 坐下
-Achilles, sit. -Whoa!
天啊 实在抱歉
Oh, dear, I’m sorry.
玩皮的马儿 真不象话
Naughty horse! Naughty!
他只是有点抓狂 真的 我根本管不住他
He’s just impossible. Really, I can’t take him anywhere.
让这该死的家伙从我身上起来
Get this thing off me!
我要给你点颜色看看 乡巴佬
I’ll teach you a lesson, peasant!
刚才是你在叫吗
You were saying Lieutenant?
长 长官
Oh, C-Captain!
听您吩咐 长官
Ow! At your service, sir!
我知道你现在有很多话要说
I know you have a lot on your mind right now,
先回答我法♥院♥在哪
but the Palace of Justice?
-给长官让路 -走开 让路
-Make way for the Captain! -Go on, make way!
让开
Make way!
-所有人都让开 -你 给长官让路
-Everybody out of the way! -You, make way for the Captain!
-让开 -马上让开
-Make way! -Make way, now!
来吧 阿基里斯 跟上
Come on, boy. Achilles, heel!
-停手 -大人
-Stop. -Sir?
够了 不要再打了
Ease up. Wait between lashes.
否则他会失去知觉的
Otherwise the old sting will dull him to the new.
遵命
Yes, sir.
你一定是刚从前线 回来的菲比斯队长
Ah, so this is the gallant Captain Phoebus, home from the wars.
向您汇报 大人
Reporting for duty, as ordered, sir.
你的服役记录我已经看过了 菲比斯
Your service record precedes you, Phoebus.
我希望我们的战斗英雄 不要令我失望
I expect nothing but the best from a war hero of your caliber.
-我保证不会让您失望 大人 -很好
-And you shall have it, sir. I guarantee it. -Yes.
你知道吗 上一任的护卫队长
You know, my last Captain of the Guard was,
就非常令我失望
um, a bit of a disappointment to me.
不管怎样 我相信你一定能 让我的人变得训练有素
Well, no matter. I’m sure you’ll whip my men into shape.
谢谢您
Uh, thank you. It’s a grea–
这是我的荣幸 大人
tre–uh, tremendous honor, sir.
现在的巴黎 正被一些蛀虫腐蚀着
You’ve come to Paris in her darkest hour, Captain.
必需用强硬的手段 才能让那些低等人
It will take a firm hand to save the weak-minded
-乖乖听你的话 -低等人?
-from being so easily misled. -Misled, sir?
吉普赛人 这些吉普赛人总是不安分
Look, Captain. Gypsies. The Gypsies live outside the normal order.
他们的野蛮习俗让 这个城市的人感到很不安
Their heathen ways inflame the people’s lowest instincts.
他们必须被制止
And they must be stopped.
我从战场上被征召回来就为了 去抓那些巫婆和巫师吗
I was summoned from the wars to capture fortune-tellers and palm readers?
真正的战斗 是你刚才看到的
Eh, the real war, Captain, is what you see before you.
这20年来 我一直小心的盯着这些吉普赛人
For 20 years, I have been taking care of the Gypsies,
一个又一个
one by one.
但是 我所看到的 却是他们的日益壮大
And yet, for all my success, they have thrived.
我相信在这诺大的城市里 一定有他们安全的居所
I believe they have a safe haven within the walls of this very city.
一个隐蔽的地方
A nest, if you will.
他们称做 神奇宫殿
They call it the Court of Miracles.
我们该怎么做 大人
What are we going to do about it, sir?
我知道该怎么做了 大人
You make your point quite vividly, sir.
知道吗 我很欣赏你 队长
You know, I like you, Captain. Shall we?
该去值班了
Oh, duty calls.
-你参加过节日庆典吗 -很久没有了 大人
-Have you ever attended a peasant festival, Captain? -Not recently, sir.
那这将对你是一次很好的体验 跟我来吧
Then this should be quite an education for you. Come along.
来吧 加入吧
Come, one
来吧 所有人
Come, all
放下你们手中的织布机和牛奶桶
Leave your looms and milking stools
关好鸡和骡子
Coop the hens and pen the mules
来吧 加入吧
Come, one
来吧 所有人
Come, all
关上教堂和学校的大门
Close the churches and the schools
今天要打破常规
It’s the day for breaking rules
加入这
-Whoa! -Come and join the Feast
万愚节的
Of
庆典
Fools!
我们每年一次在城里举办聚会
Once a year we throw a party here in town
我们每年都要把整个巴黎玩转
Once a year we turn all Paris upside-down
每个人都是国王 每个国王都是小丑
Every man’s a king and every king’s a clown
在说一遍 今天我们要打破常规
Once again it’s Topsy-turvy Day
今天我们要释放我们的激♥情♥
It’s the day the devil in us gets released
嘲笑那些一本正经的人 和那些教士们吧
It’s the day we mock the pig and shock the priest
在万愚节里所有的一切 都将打破常规
Everything is topsy-turvy at the Feast of Fools
打破常规
Uh-huh! Topsy-turvy
-一切都将打破常规 -乱七八糟
-Everything is upsy-daisy -Topsy-turvy
每个人都变的疯狂
Everyone is acting crazy
铁渣变成黄金 杂草变成鲜花
Dross is gold and weeds are a bouquet
这是个打破常规的一天
That’s the way on Topsy-turvy Day
你没事吧
Hey! Are you all right?
我不是故意的 对不起
I didn’t mean to. I-I’m sorry.
你没有受伤吧 来吧 让我看看
Well, you’re not hurt, are you? Here, here, let’s see.
不 不
-No, no! N-No!
看吧 没有受伤
See? No harm done.
下次记住要小心
Just try to be a little more careful.
我会的
I-I-I will.
还有 你的面具很棒
By the way, great mask.
-打破常规 -打着鼓 吹着喇叭
-Topsy-turvy -Beat the drums And blow the trumpets
打破常规
Topsy-turvy
加入到流浪汉 小偷和妓♥女♥的队伍中吧
Join the bums and thieves and strumpets
穿梭于查特和加莱市之间
Streaming in from Chartres to Calais
下流的流氓更加下流
Scurvy knaves are extra scurvy On the Sixth of Janu-ervy
因为今天所有的一切 都将打破常规
All because it’s Topsy-turvy Day
来吧 加入吧
Come, one
来吧 所有人
Come, all
快点 快点 不要错过大好机会
Hurry, hurry Here’s your chance
欣赏一下奇迹和浪漫
See the mystery and romance
来吧 加入吧 来吧 所有人
Come, one Come, all
看看全法国最漂亮的女孩
See the finest girl in France
让开一条路
Make an entrance to entrance
跳吧 艾斯梅拉尔达
Dance La Esmeralda
跳吧
Dance.
-看看那令人厌恶的表演 -遵命
-Look at that disgusting display. -Yes, sir.
现在 女士们先生们 敞开你们的胸怀吧
And now, ladies and gentlemen, the piece de resistance!
这是你们期待已久的时刻
Here it is the moment you’ve been waiting for
你们想要的一切都在这里
Here it is You know exactly what’s in store
尽情的狂欢吧
Now’s the time we laugh until our sides get sore
选出我们的愚人之王 为他嘉勉
Now’s the time we crown the King of Fools
你们都还记得 去年的愚人之王吧
You all remember last year’s king.
做的鬼脸多恶心多恐怖
So make a face that’s horrible and frightening
可怕的就像怪兽雕像般
Make a face that’s gruesome as a gargoyle’s wing.
凭这张最丑的脸 就会成为愚人之王
For the face that’s ugliest will be the King of Fools
-为什么 -打破常规
-Why? -Topsy-turvy
-丑陋的人 不要害羞 -打破常规
-Ugly folks Forget your shyness -Topsy-turvy
马上人们将为你欢呼
You could soon be called Your Highness
把你丑陋的容貌展示出来吧
Put your foulest features on display
在这打破常规的日子里 成为愚人之王吧
Be the King of Topsy-turvy Day
-没有面具 -那是他的脸
-That’s no mask. -It’s his face!
他好可怕
He’s hideous!
他是圣母院的敲钟人
It’s the bell ringer from Notre Dame!
女士们先生们 不要惊慌
Ladies and gentlemen, don’t panic.
我们不是一直在找全巴黎 最丑陋的面孔吗
We asked for the ugliest face
而他就在这里
in Paris, and here it is!
卡西莫多 钟楼怪人
Quasimodo, the hunchback of Notre Dame!
各位
Ev-ery-bo-dy!
我们每年一次在城里
Once a year We throw a party.
-举办聚会 -国王万岁
-Here in town -Hail to the king
我们每年都把整个巴黎玩转
Once a year, we turn all Paris upside-down
-好一个国王 -每年 那最丑的人