Yet, if you chip us, will we not flake?
如果在我们身上撒水 我们不也一样要霉烂
If you moisten us, do we not grow moss?
卡西 你只用好好洗个澡 换套体面的外衣 还有
Quasi, just grab a fresh tunic and a clean pair of hose, and
谢谢你们 但是你们都忘了件重要的事
Thanks for the encouragement. But you’re all forgetting one big thing.
-什么事 -我的主人弗雷诺
-What? -My master, Frollo.
-对 -晕死
-Oh, yeah. -Oh, dear, yes.
唉 当他说禁止你 离开这座钟楼的时候
W-Well, when he says you’re forbidden from ever leaving the bell tower,
他的意思是 “永远”吗
d-does he mean “ever” ever?
永不 而且他讨厌万愚节
Never ever. And he hates the Feast of Fools.
如果我要求去的话 他会发飙的
He’d be furious if I asked to go.
谁说的要去问他?
Who says ya gotta ask?
-不 -没错 你可以偷偷去
-Oh, no. -Ya sneak out
-只去一个下午 -我做不到
-It’s just one afternoon. -I couldn’t.
然后你再偷偷的回来
And ya sneak back in.
-他不会发现你离开的 -假如要是被发现
-He’ll never know you were gone. -And if I got caught?
那你最好请求原谅
Better to beg forgiveness than ask permission.
他一定会看见我的
He might see me.
你可以乔装打扮一下 就这一次
You could wear a disguise. Just this once.
他要是没发现的话 你就会没事的
What Frollo doesn’t know can’t hurt ya.
-最好他装没看到 -瞧你说的
-Ignorance is bliss. -Look who’s talkin’.
难道你希望一辈子 窝在这鸟地方
Nobody wants to stay cooped up here forever.
你说的对 我决定去了
You’re right. I’ll go.
我去梳洗一下 然后从这楼梯走下去
I’ll get cleaned up. I’ll stroll down those stairs.
好啊 遵命
Yes, sir!
然后穿过那道门 然后
-There ya go! -I’ll march through the doors and
早上好 卡西莫多
Good morning, Quasimodo.
早 早上好 主人
Oh, good m-morning, Master.
亲爱的孩子 你在跟谁说话
Dear boy, whomever are you talking to?
我 我的朋友
My friends.
我知道 但是卡西莫多 你的朋友是什么做的
I see. And what are your friends made of, Quasimodo?
石头
Stone.
-石头会说话 -不 不会
-Can stone talk? -No, it can’t.
这就对了 真是聪明的孩子
That’s right. You’re a smart lad.
现在 吃午餐吧
Now, lunch.
先温习一下字母表好吗
Shall we review your alphabet today?
好的 主人 我很乐意
Oh, yes, Master. I would like that very much.
-很好A -Abomination.
-Very well. “A”? -Abomination.
-B -Blasphemy
-“B”? -Blasphemy.
-C -C-Contrition
-“C”? -C-Contrition.
-D -Damnation
-“D”? -Damnation.
-E -Eternal damnation
-“E”? -Eternal damnation.
-很好 F -Festival
-Good. “F”? -Festival.
-你说什么 -F-Forgiveness
-Excuse me? -F-Forgiveness.
-你刚才说 “节日” -没有
-You said, “Festival.” -No!
你想去参加庆典
You are thinking about going to the festival.
但是你每年都会去
I-It’s just that you go every year.
我是国家公务员 我必须去
I am a public official. I must go.
但我一点也不喜欢
But I don’t enjoy a moment.
那里是小偷和扒手 还有人♥渣♥
Thieves and cutpurses, the dregs of humankind,
混齐一堂的地方
all mixed together in a shallow, drunken stupor.
我不是故意让您不开心的 主人
I didn’t mean to upset you, Master.
卡西莫多 你难道不明白吗
Quasimodo, can’t you understand?
在你还年幼时 你那无情的母亲 抛弃了你
When your heartless mother abandoned you as a child,
所有人都把你当恶魔要淹死你
anyone else would have drowned you.
只有好心的我把你救回 并抚养你成人
And this is my thanks for taking you in and raising you as my son?
对不起
I’m sorry, sir.
我亲爱的卡西莫多
Oh, my dear Quasimodo.
你不明白世间的险恶
You don’t know what it’s like out there.
可是我知道
I do. I do.
这个世界是残酷的
The world is cruel
这个世界是邪恶的
The world is wicked
在这城市里 你能相信的只有我
It’s I alone whom you can trust in this whole city
我是你唯一的朋友
I am your only friend
我养育你 教育你 给你吃 给你穿
I, who keep you, teach you feed you, dress you
照顾你 不让你受到伤害
I, who look upon you without fear
孩子 你只有留在这里
How can I protect you, boy
我才能保护你
Unless you always stay in here
永远留在这
Away in here
记住我的教诲 卡西莫多
Remember what I’ve taught you, Quasimodo.
-你是畸形的 -我是畸形的
-You are deformed -I am deformed
-你是丑陋的 -我是丑陋的
-And you are ugly -And I am ugly
这个世界没有一点怜悯
And these are crimes for which the world shows little pity
你是不被接纳的异类
You do not comprehend
如果没有我的保护
You are my one defender
-你出去的话 会被人辱骂你是怪物 -我是个怪物
-Out there they’ll revile you as a monster -I am a monster
你出去的话 会受到别人藐视和嘲笑
Out there they will hate and scorn and jeer.
我只是一个怪物
Only a monster
为什么要受别人的诽谤和恐吓
Why invite their calumny and consternation
待在这里
Stay in here
-对我忠诚 -我很忠诚
-Be faithful to me -I’m faithful
-对我感激 -我很感激
-Grateful to me -I’m grateful
照我说的话去做
Do as I say Obey
-待在这里 -我会的
-And stay in here -I’ll stay in here
你对我真好 主人
You are good to me, Master.
-对不起 -我原谅你
-I’m sorry. -You are forgiven.
但你要记住 卡西莫多 这里才是最安全的地方
But, remember, Quasimodo, this is your sanctuary.
我的庇护所
My sanctuary.
躲在这些窗户和栏杆后面
Safe behind these windows and these parapets of stone
看着下面的人们
Gazing at the people down below me
我的一生都将一个人躲在这里看着他们
All my life, I watch them as I hide up here alone
渴望着他们告诉我过去的事
Hungry for the histories they show me
用我的一生记住他们的面孔
All my life I memorize their faces
我认识他们 他们却不认识我
Knowing them as they will never know me
这一生 渴望着有一天
All my life, I wonder how it feels to pass a day
不必再躲在上面
Not above them
我想融入他们中间
But part of them
我想出去
And out there
沐浴在阳光之下
Living in the sun
就让我出去一天
Give me one day out there
我只要那么一天
All I ask is one
以后我愿意永远留在这里
To hold forever
到外面去
Out there
到那他们都不知道的地方
Where they all live unaware
我所期望的
What I’d give
我想要的
What I’d dare
只是
Just to live
一天
One day
到外面去
Out there
在工厂里 那些工人和他们的妻子
Out there among the millers and the weavers and their wives
通过屋顶和围墙 我可以看到他们
Through the roofs and gables I can see them
他们每天彼此争吵着 过着不如意的生活
Every day they shout and scold and go about their lives
收着对他们来说 毫不起眼的礼物
Heedless of the gift it is to be them
如果我在他们之中
If I was in their skin
我会变的
I’d treasure
很富有
Every instant
到外面去
Out there
四处游荡着
Strolling by the Seine
享受着晨光
Taste the morning out there
和普通人一样
Like ordinary men
在外面自♥由♥自在的走着
Who freely walk about there
只需要这么一天
Just one day and then
我发誓
I swear I’ll be content
我会很满足的
With my share
没有怨恨 没有沮丧
Won’t resent Won’t despair
我会尽力争取有这么一天
I’ll have spent one day
到外面去
Out there
离开这城市几十年了 一切都变了
You leave town for a couple of decades, and they change everything.
打搅一下 先生们 请问法♥院♥在什么地方
Excuse me, gentlemen, I’m looking for the Palace of Justice. Would you–
我想他们不知道
Mmm. I guess not.
别过去 孩子 他们是吉普赛人 他们都是些小偷
Stay away, child. They’re Gypsies. They’ll steal us blind.
好啊 吉普赛人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!