And that doesn’t make things complicated? Sex makes everything complicated.
难道这样就不复杂吗 性让一切都变得复杂
Even when you don’t have it, the not having it makes things complicated.
就算没有性 事情一样变得复杂
Which is why it’s usually better to have it. Some say.
所以最好还是有比较好
Well, I’m off to work in the morning.
我明早要上班
I promise I won’t be drunkenly banging on your door any time soon.
不会喝得醉醺醺 来敲你的门
We’ll see each other, okay? We’ll figure something out.
我们可以见面 再想别的办法
Good. Good.
好吧 好吧
Oh, it’s freezing.
真冷啊
Hi. Hello.
你好 你好
Bad timing? No, no. Come in.
我来得不是时候? 不会啦 请进
How’s it going? Good. Yeah, everything’s good.
一切都好吗? 很好 一切都很好
This FedEx was leaning on the gate.From a little town called London,England.
门口有包裹 来自英国伦敦
Friend of mine’s writing a book, and I give him
我有个朋友在写小说 我有时候…
notes sometimes.
会给他一些建议
You have company? I’m having a little Hanukkah party.
你家有客人? 我在举♥行♥光明节派对
Did you join a temple since I last saw you?
你信了犹太教啦?
No. My neighbor knew I didn’t know anyone here.
我的邻居知道我人生地不熟
So he wanted to introduce me to some of his friends.
所以就给我介绍了一些他的朋友
And somehow it turned into a Hanukkah thing.
结果就变成光明节派对
Do you wanna come in for a sec? All right. Yeah.
要进来吗? 好啊
I could play spin the dreidel.
我也会唱犹太歌♥
Smells good.
好香哦
I just have to say, this is one of the best Hanukkahs I’ve ever had.
为最棒的光明节派对干杯
I’ve had too much of the Manischewitz. I’m gonna have to be cut off.
我喝太多了 我不能再喝了
We are cutting you off.
那就别喝啦
I take this very seriously, and I’m telling you the truth.He amazes me.
我是说正经的 实话告诉你
Don’t listen to them. They’re nuts.
别听他们的 他们疯了
Okay, so you’re telling me you were not a ladies’ man?
你说你不是花♥花♥公♥子♥
Never. I married very young.
不是 我很年轻就结婚
Yes, only because he had the greatest girl in town.
因为他娶了最漂亮的女孩
He had to take her off the market.
怕她被别的男人抢走
That’s the truth. Everyone loved Marion. She had the greatest laugh.
没错 大家都喜欢玛莉莲 她有最棒的笑容
What did he say? She had the greatest ass?
他说她有最棒的屁♥股♥?
Greatest laugh.
最棒的笑容
Although her ass wasn’t so bad, either.
她的屁♥股♥也不赖
She had real gumption. She was the girl I always wrote.
她聪明又有自信 我笔下的女性都以她为蓝本
What about you, Miles? You’re a man about town, I presume.
麦尔斯 你呢? 你是花♥花♥公♥子♥吗?
No, gents, sadly I am not. I’m just a one-woman-at-a-time kind of guy.
很不幸 我不是 我是爱情专一的好男人
Actually, I’ve been dating a beautiful actress for about five months.
我和一个漂亮女演员交往了五个月
I do not know what she sees in me,but I’m the luckiest guy in the world.
我不知道她看上我哪一点 不过我很幸运
Oh, she’s an actress? What’s she been in?
她是女演员? 她演过什么电影?
Anything we would have seen? She hasn’t done that much yet, but…
有我们看过的吗? 其实没有多少
And where is she tonight?
她今晚在哪里?
Look, he’s half-dead, and he’s still interested.
他快进坟墓了 还对女人有兴趣
Well, I mean, that made me curious. You know, he’s here. Where is she?
我只是好奇 她跑去哪里?
She’s on location in New Mexico. She’s working on a little indie film.
她在新墨西哥州拍片
Sorry she couldn’t be here.She’ll be back in about 10 days. Her loss is our gain.
十天后就回来 她不在咱们才有幸认识你
Thank you, Arthur. Fellas
谢谢你 亚瑟 小伙子
I think we should leave these young folks and get back to our bedpans.
咱们回去蹲夜壶 让年轻人聊天吧
Okay, Norman, you are calling me for pinochle.
诺门 改天一起打牌
I got your cell, I’ll be in touch. Okay, pound right here.
我会打你的手♥机♥ 一言为定
This was an amazing night.
今晚真是开心
Arthur Abbott is maybe the last of the great Hollywood writers from that generation.
亚瑟·艾毕是硕果仅存的老编剧
There are, like, famous things we say because he wrote them.
他写过很多有名的对白
I know. He told me that his friends wrote Casablanca
“北非谍影”是他朋友写的
but that he added the ‘kid’ to ‘Here’s looking at you, kid.’
不过那句”我会看着你 小妹子”小妹子是他加的
Hello! Which totally makes the line.
拜托 那才是经典嘛
‘Here’s looking at you, Ilsa.’ Doesn’t quite have that ring.
“我会看着你 艾莎” 听起来就不怎么样
He’s so modest.
他好谦虚
He gave me this long list of old movies he said I had to see.
他列了清单 要我看一些老片
None were written by him,of course.I saw a couple today.They were fantastic.
都不是他的作品 我看了两部 真的很棒
Maybe we can see one together.
也许我们可以一起看好啊
That would be great. All right, cool.
好 酷
Then I’ll definitely call you.
我一定会打给你
The brisket was great. And those chocolate-covered macaroons.
今晚的牛肉很赞 巧克力饼也很好吃
Delectable. It was really fun hanging with you.
跟你在一起很有趣
Okay. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to kiss you twice
抱歉 我不是故意亲你两次
and then linger a long time on the second kiss.
而且第二次还亲很久
No problem. Oh, boy.
没问题 小子
It is officially crazy weather.
这种天气真是疯狂
Don’t blow away.
别被风吹走了
‘I’m not sure I can handle complicated’? Oh, God, I can be such a jerk.
“我无法处理复杂的问题”? 天啊! 我真的很蠢
Amanda Woods. Shut up.
阿曼达·伍兹 闭嘴!
She pushed every guy away, every time.
她每次都把交往的男人逼走
It’s not, “Will she ever change, ” but, “Does she want to?”
她不是不能改变 而是她想不想?
Surprise. Yeah, it is. Hi.
惊喜! 这真是个惊喜
Hi. So I was home doing nothing and thinking of you
我在家闲闲没事做 然后想到你
and I realized that a little complication never hurt anyone.
我觉得复杂一点也没关系
And then I thought, maybe this isn’t so complicated at all.
后来又想 事情也许没那么复杂
And also,I wanted to apologize.I am sorry I didn’t invite you in this afternoon.
我想为我没邀你进去 向你道歉
I don’t know what that was about exactly
我也不懂到底是怎么了
but whatever it was, I thought that I should just.
不过我想 我还是应该…
Oh, my God. You’re, you’re not alone, are you?
我…你不是一个人 对吧?
No, I’m not, actually. I’m sorry. No. No, no, no. Don’t be.
没错 对不起 不 不用道歉
I shouldn’t have just. Oh, man.
我应该…
Okay, seriously, do not worry about this.
说真的 别在意
This is just me, like, being stupid.
我只是…我只是太笨了
Who is it, Daddy?
爸爸 她是谁呀?
Daddy? Yes. I am Daddy.
爸爸? 对 我是个爸爸
Amanda, this is my daughter Sophie.
阿曼达 这是我女儿苏菲
Soph, this is my friend Amanda.
苏菲 这是阿曼达
Hi. How do you do?
你好 你好吗?
I’m fine, thank you. How are you? very well, thank you.
我很好 谢谢 你好吗? 非常好
Do you want to come in? Oh, no, I just…
你要进来吗? 不了 我…
Hi. Come here.
过来
Daddy, who is this? This is Amanda.
爸爸 她是谁? 她是阿曼达
And, Amanda, this is my youngest. Olivia.
阿曼达 这是我小女儿奥莉薇
Sophie and Olivia. Dad.
苏菲和奥莉薇 爸爸
Sorry, yes. Of course, come in. Come in.
抱歉 请进 进来吧
Okay.
好吧
Daddy, can we still have hot chocolate, please?
爸爸 我们要喝热巧克力
Yes. With baby marshmallows?
好 还要加小的棉花糖哦
Dad, take her coat.
爸爸 帮她脱大衣
Yes. May I, may I? Oh, sure. Thanks.
可以吗? 当然了 谢了
Are you married? Tell me fast. No.
你结婚了吗? 快说 没有
I know. I’m a tad overdressed.
我穿得太盛重了
You look like my Barbie. Thanks.
你好像我的芭比娃娃哦 谢谢
Is that for us? Yes.
那是给我们的吗? 对
Except for I’m sorry about the wine.
不过你们不能喝酒
I apologize for not having mentioned this earlier.
很抱歉之前没跟你说
You’re D-I-v-O-R-C-E-D?
你离婚了?
W-I-D-O-W-E-R.
我是鳏夫
Two years ago.
她两年前去世
Amanda, are you by any chance at all into hot chocolate?
阿曼达 你喜欢喝热巧克力吗?
As a matter of fact, I’m totally into it.
老实说 我超爱喝的
Here we go, Olivia. Olivia Thank you.
来吧 奥莉薇 谢谢
blow on it. It’s hot.
吹一吹 很烫哦
You too, Soph.
你也一样 苏菲
She has more marshmallows than me. No, she doesn’t.You each have five.
她的棉花糖比较多 你们一样有五块
You have five too. Thank you.
你也有五块 谢谢你
What? Do I have something on my lip?
我嘴唇有沾了什么吗?
Just look! There.
你看 那里
Going up! Blow on mine.
起来 帮我吹凉
Thank you. Excellent timing.
谢谢你哦 你真会捣蛋
Dad, do Mr. Napkin Head.
爸爸 扮餐巾头先生
No. No, no, no.
不要
Please? Do it! Do it. Do it. Please.
拜托啦 快点嘛拜托你
Do it, please. Beg you, please? Please? Okay, I’ll do it quickly.
好不好嘛? 好啦 我只扮一下下
Oh, well, thank you for that. You’re welcome. Now do it.
谢谢你 不客气 快点啦
Amanda, can I borrow your napkin, please? Yes.
阿曼达 能借用一下你的餐巾吗 好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!