Nevertheless, the guy that I lived with mentioned it once or twice
我的前男友提过一两次
and a girl does not forget a comment like that. Not even me.
女生绝不会忘记这样的评语
I mean,
我是说…
how bad could I be? Sex is pretty basic, right?
我会有多糟呢? 嘿♥咻♥应该很简单嘛
Am I pretty much talking you out of this? Strangely, not at all.
我话太多让你没性趣了? 很奇怪 没有
How do you feel about foreplay? I think it’s overrated.
你对前戏的看法是? 大家都把它看得太重了
Significantly overrated.
其实没那么重要!
You are quickly becoming one of the most interesting girls I’ve ever met.
你是我见过最有意思的女生
Look at you.
看看你
You’re already better than you think.
你比你自己想的更行
Good morning. Good morning.
早 早
I lost my contacts last night somehow.
我昨晚把隐形眼镜弄掉了
Much better. Yeah.
清楚多了 恩
Can I help you with that? I should know how to do this.
我能帮忙吗? 我该知道怎么煮咖啡
You’re supposed to plug them in over here. Right.
原来英国人都先插插头再煮
So, Amanda, I just really… Yeah. You know
阿曼达 我… 恩
Listen, you don’t have to worry about a thing here.
你不用想太多
Okay?
好吗?
Okay. I mean, it was great meeting you and everything.
好 与你相遇和这一切都很棒
Definitely.
没错
Also, for the record, your ex-boyfriend is, in my opinion
而且我一定要说 你的前男友…
extremely mistaken about you.
一点都不了解你
Well, yeah, you were drunk. Not that drunk.
当时你喝得烂醉 我没醉到分不清好坏
Oh, that’s mine.
我的电♥话♥
Sophie. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to look.
是苏菲 抱歉 不是故意偷看
I’ll call her back.
我待会再回她电♥话♥
Coffee cups.
咖啡杯
Here. Thank you.
在这 谢谢你
You don’t want one? I should probably be going.
你不喝吗? 我该走了
Oh, yeah. You know, I gotta get going in a few minutes myself.
是啊 我也差不多要走了
I know you’re leaving and absolutely not interested in getting involved,
你要离开这里 也没兴趣要跟我在一起…
but just so you know things in my life are a little bit complicated
而我的状况也有点复杂
and even if you were staying, I can promise you
就算你要留下来 我也保证…
you wouldn’t… You really don’t have to do this.
你不会… 不用解释这么多
Look, I’m sort of a mess in this area myself.
我的状况也好不到哪里去
And anyway, I mean, honestly, we hardly know each other.
反正我们根本就不熟
Well,I wouldn’t exactly say that but I just want to assure you,you’re better off.I’m
这一点倒不是真的 但我保证你绝对不想跟我扯上关系
I’m… Okay.
我… 好吧
No need to go on. Right.
我不多说了
Well, I just want to be sure you are okay
我只想确定你没事
because somehow I find I tend to hurt women simply by being myself, so.
因为我…我总是会伤害女人的感情
I’m not going to fall in love with you, I promise.
我保证我不会爱上你
Okay. Nicely put. Thank you.
好 说得好 谢谢
No, it’s just that I know myself.
我很了解自己
I’m not sure I even fall in love. Not like the way other people do.
我不知如何谈恋爱 像一般人那样地谈恋爱
How’s that for something to admit?
我够坦白了吧?
Well, like I said, Most interesting Girl Award.
我说过 你是最有意思的女孩
I’m gonna try to see that as a compliment. You should. Absolutely.
我会试着把这话当成赞美 这绝对是赞美
Right.
好吧
Okay, then. Well. Utter honesty.
非常好 完全坦白
very refreshing. Well, you probably won’t be hearing from me
令人耳目一新 你大概不会再见到我
because even if you wanted to, and you clearly don’t
你也不会想再见到我
I have the classic male problem of no follow-through.
因为我跟天底下的男人一样
Absolutely never remember to call after a date.
永远不会在约会之后打给女伴
But since this wasn’t a date I guess I’m off the hook.
不过既然这不算约会 这问题也就不存在
Exactly.
一点也没错
But what if I wanted to call you?
要是我想打给你呢?
Right. Sorry. Apparently not the right thing to say at all.
抱歉! 不该这么问的!
Well, if your flight’s canceled or for some reason you change your mind,
如果你的班机取消或是改变主意
I’m having dinner with some friends at the pub tonight.
我今晚会到酒馆找朋友
And if not, then, well…
你不来的话 那就…
Well, you’re lovely.
你真的很可爱
So are you.
你也是
Attention passengers, this is the final boarding call
请注意 大英航♥空♥42航♥班♥
for British Airways flight 42.
最后一次登机提醒
Amanda wasn’t looking for love
阿曼达不期待爱情的降临
but that doesn’t mean it didn’t find her.
但是这不代表爱情不会找上她
Well, ma’am, you’re good to go.
女士 你可以走了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you, Amanda.
谢谢你 阿曼达
Hello?
喂?
Where am I finding you?
你在哪里?
Jasper. Is it okay that I’m calling you?
杰斯柏 我可以打给你吗?
I suppose so. How are you?
我想可以吧 你好吗?
Could we start. with a less complicated question?
别问这么复杂的问题
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
I’m having some real problems with a section of my book.I can use some Iris.
我的小说有一段写得不太顺 我需要你的意见
Would it be awful if I sent you some pages? Just tell me if it is.
寄几页稿子给你看会太过份吗?
I don’t wanna mess you up.I know that you’re the only one who can really help me.
我并不想打扰你 但只有你能帮我
No. Well…I mean if you need me.
既然你需要我
Well, you know you are my little survival kit.
你就像我的急救箱
So, Simpkey, have you put on that little red bikini yet?
你穿了那件红色比基尼吗?
You know, the one that unties at the back?
带子在背后的那件
How do you remember my little red bikini?
你怎么可能记得那件比基尼?
I remember everything. Do you?
我什么都记得 是吗?
You know, just the other day, I was just thinking about that time…
我还在想那时候…
I’ve just arrived at Soho House.I’m meeting some friends for drinks.
我刚到苏活屋俱乐部 找朋友喝酒
Okay. You keep the change.
好的 不用找了
Bloody cold in here. Okay, I’m sending you the pages tomorrow.
好冷 我明天会把稿子寄去
Look for them, will you?
帮我看一下
And have some fun today, okay? Okay.
今天就好好地玩吧
Graham?
格雷姆
Oh, no, is he lost?
他迷路了吗?
Excuse me.
对不起
Hello. Can I offer you a lift home? Why?
你好 我能载你回家吗? 为什么?
You know where I live? I believe I do, yes.
你知道我住哪里? 我想我知道
Good. Then that makes one of us.
很好 因为我不知道
Your house is lovely. I’ve lived here 47 years.
你家好棒哦 我在这住了47年了
Back then, there were only six houses on this block.
当年这条街只有六栋房♥子
Every year, they tear another one down not that I blame them.
后来每年都拆掉重建 我不怪他们
They weren’t that great to begin with.
老房♥子太破旧了
But that’s how I got confused. I didn’t recognize one house.
但这样一来我就搞混了 连一间房♥子都认不出来
That would be confusing.
的确是很难分辨
What part of England are you from?
你来自英国哪里?
Surrey. Cary Grant was from Surrey.
萨里 卡莱·葛伦也来自萨里
That’s right, he was.
没错
How did you know that? Oh, he told me once.
你怎么知道? 他以前告诉我的
Well, I thank you very much, young lady.
谢谢你 小姐
Let me help you with that. Okay.
让我来
I– Thank you.
谢谢
There you go.
好了
Well, this was some meetcute. Sorry?
这就是美丽的邂逅 什么?
It’s how two characters meet in a movie.
电影里男女主角认识的方法
Say a man and a woman both need something to sleep in.
一男一女都需要买♥♥睡衣
And they both go to the same men’s pajama department.
于是就去睡衣部
Right. And the man says to the salesman: I just need bottoms.
恩 男主角说 我只要睡裤
The woman says, I just need a top.
女主角说 我只要睡衣
They look at each other, and that’s the meet-cute.
他们互看一眼 这就是美丽的邂逅
Oh, I see.
原来如此
Of course, this isn’t quite that cute, but.
当然这不算太美丽 但…
So you’re in the film business? Was. Yes, yes, I was.
你是电影圈人吗? 对 以前是
I was a writer.
我以前是编剧
I could be here till tomorrow. Oh, here. Let me.
花一整天我也打不开 让我来
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Well, goodbye, then.
再见了
I enjoyed our meet-cute.
这是很棒的美丽邂逅
Well, thank you. Thank you for rescuing me.
谢谢你救了我
It’s a pleasure. Absolutely.
这绝对是我的荣幸
You know, I hope you don’t find this strange
希望你不会觉得很奇怪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!