See what I mean? I need a vacation.
你们了不了? 我需要度个假
Okay, where do I wanna go?
好吧 我想去哪里呢?
By myself at Christmas.
一个人过圣诞节
By myself depressed at Christmas.
一个人孤零零的过节
All alone on vacation.
一个人的假期
Alone, alone. Totally alone.
一个人 孤零零的一个人
Please, just give me one. One tear.
拜托 一滴泪也行
Okay. Moving on.
算了 继续!
Worry-Free vacations. Good. Where’s that?
无忧无虑的假期 太好了 这是哪里?
Bora Bora.
芭拉芭拉岛
Kayak for one? No, thank you.
一个人泛舟 才不要呢
vacation Rentals. I could do that.
度假小屋出租 听起来不错
Hole up in a house somewhere. Disappear for a few weeks.
窝在一栋房♥子里 消失几个礼拜
I like that idea.
这主意不错
Where do you wanna go on your next vacation?
你想到哪里度假?
Click here and pick a country.
点击选国家”
Where do they speak English?
哪个国家说英文?
Click on a town or city. Let’s see.
点击选乡镇或都市 我看看
Cotswolds.
科兹窝德
Barn converted to modern house in the beautiful Cotswolds.
农舍改建成摩登洋♥房♥♥
Which looks exactly like the valley.
看起来不咋样
Surrey.
萨里
Christmas in the country.
在乡间欢度圣诞节”
A fairy-tale English cottage set in a tranquil country garden.
拥有花♥园♥的童话故事小屋
Snuggle up by an old stone fireplace and enjoy a cup of cocoa.
窝在壁炉前面喝杯热腾腾的可可
An enchanting oasis of tranquility in a quiet English hamlet
一栋宁静温馨的英式小屋
just 40 minutes from exciting London.
离热闹的伦敦只有40分钟车程
Yeah.
不错
What am I doing?
我在干嘛呀?
Low point. Low point.
低调 保持清醒
I’m interested in renting your house.
我有兴趣租你的房♥子
I’m wondering if your house is available this Christmas.
不晓得圣诞节能否出租
Because if it is, you could be a real lifesaver.
如果可以 你就是我的救星
I know it’s late to be asking
我知道也许太迟了
but if you’re at all interested, please contact me.
不过有兴趣的话 请跟我联络
I’m very interested,but the cottage is only available for home exchange.
我有兴趣 不过只能交换房♥子
Home exchange? What is that?
交换房♥子是什么意思?
We switch houses, cars, everything.
我们交换房♥子 车子和一切
I haven’t done it before, but friends have.
我没试过 不过有朋友试过
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Please say somewhere far away.
拜托是很远的地方
L.A.
洛杉矶?
Never been there. Always wanted to go.
没去过 不过一直想去
I’m Iris, by the way. I’m very normal.
我叫爱丽丝 我很正常
Neat freak. Healthy. Non-smoker.
有洁癖 健康 不抽烟
Single.
单身
Hate my horrible life.
痛恨我悲惨的人生
I’m Amanda.
我是阿曼达
Loner, loser and complicated wreck
孤独失败者 就快要精神崩溃
I must say your house looks idyllic.
说真的 你的房♥子很雅致
Just what I need. Really?
正好符合我的需要 真的吗?
What does your place look like?
你的房♥子怎么样?
My place is nice, but it’s a little bigger than yours.
挺不错的 比你的大一点
Are there any men in your town?
你住的小镇有没有男人?
Honestly?
老实说吗?
Tomorrow’s perfect.
明天刚刚好
Okay. We are on for two weeks
我们交换房♥子两星期
starting tomorrow.
从明天开始
How are you? Fine.
你好吗? 很好
Honey, we’re sitting there. Sorry.
甜心 我们是坐后面一排 抱歉
Oh, yes. There it is.
在这里 你看
Well, hello, dear. Hello.
你好 你好
Excuse me.
借过一下
There we go.
好了
I’m so sorry. No, no, it’s okay.
对不起 没事
Did you step on her foot? It’s okay.
你踩到她吗? 没事
Amanda Woods is proud to present…Her Life.
阿曼达·伍兹隆重巨献…她的人生
She had it all:
她拥有一切:
The job. The house. The guy.
工作 豪♥宅♥ 男人
This holiday season find out what Amanda doesn’t have.
今年佳节 你将知道阿曼达缺少什么
This is amazing, this is amazing!
真是棒呆了
Oh, look at that.
我的天哪
Madam?
小姐?
Madam?
小姐?
Madam? Yeah.
小姐 在
We’re here. Okay.
我们到了 好的
This can’t be it. No, it’s just down that lane.
不可能是这里吧 不是 房♥子在小路那边
But the thing is, I’ll never be able to turn this around at the other end.
但那边尽头的路太窄 没法回转
Think you can make it from here?
你能不能就在这下车?
No.
不能
Hey. You wouldn’t happen to know where Rosehill Cottage is?
请问玫瑰丘小屋在哪里?
Go right at the bridge, and then just keep going. Way down there.
过了桥就一直走
Okay.
好了
I’m here!
我到了!
Holy shit.
我的天呀
Oh, my God!
上帝啊
Okay, that’ll be interesting.
好吧 这挺有意思的
Get in the…Get in there. Okay.
给我进去!
Cute dress.
可爱的礼服
Oh, suitcase.
行李箱
Okay.
好了
Now what?
现在要做什么?
I can do this.
我可以的
I can drive on the wrong side of the road and the wrong side of the car.
我可以坐在右边 在右边开车
Just stay focused.
只要专心就好了
Oh, please do not hit me!
不要撞我
Okay, I hate this.
这下完了
Oh, God. Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no.
天啊 不要…
Move out of the way! Watch it!
让开! 小心点
Sorry. Stop!
对不起 停车
Oh, God.
天啊
I need a drink.
我需要喝一杯
Someone’s having a party tonight.
貌似有人今晚要开派对哦
Oh, yeah.
是啊
They went to the shops. Didn’t see anything.
他们去逛街血拼… 啥也没见
Came home, and had a bit of a kiss and cuddle. The end.
然后回家拥吻 剧终
Rebecca Green was just your average 20-year-old.
丽贝卡·格林本来是一个平凡的女孩
Until the father she never knew Left her something she never expected.
但她父亲留给她一样宝物
You happen to have two guns? I didn’t think one would be enough.
你有两把枪? 我觉得一把不够用
Deception.
“神鬼疑云”
Christmas Day.
圣诞节隆重献映
And that’s why they pay me the big bucks.
所以他们才愿意付我这么多
Blinked.
你先眨眼了!
Oh, that’s intense.
这太夸张了
Oh, no. ‘Gate’?
糟了 前门?
Who was he with? Maggie.The flutes.This is the best part. One second.
他跟谁在一起? 玛姬 长笛是最棒的部份 稍等
Hello– Hello?
有人吗
Hello? Can you hear me? Yeah, it’s Miles. Amanda?
你听得到吗? 我是麦尔斯 阿曼达?
No, I’m sorry. Amanda’s not here, I’m afraid.
抱歉 阿曼达不在家
I’m trying to figure out how to open the gate. Oh, fu…
我正在试着打开大门 靠!
very nice. If you heard that, I’m sorry.
-很不错 -如果你听到 真的很抱歉
I’m so sorry.I’m new at the gate thing. It’s okay.It was pretty funny.
对不起 我不会开大门 没事 很好玩
I’m Miles. I work with Ethan.
我是麦尔斯 伊森的同事
Ethan? Amanda’s ex.
伊森? 阿曼达的前男友
Oh, right. Right.
是哦
Know when she’ll be back? Supposed to pick up things.
她啥时回来? 我要来拿点东西
Amanda’s in England, actually, on holiday.
阿曼达去英国度假了
I’m staying here while she’s away.
她不在 我来住一阵子
You okay? Yes.
你没事吧? 恩
Yeah, something just blew into my eye. Oh,I hate that.Let me see.
沙子吹进我的眼睛 糟了 让我看看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!