Amanda.
阿曼达
Look, may I just say again that I did not sleep with her?
我再说一次 我没跟她上♥床♥
Right, because your receptionist needs to work till 3 in the morning.
是啊 前台小姐要半夜三点才下班
A bunch of us were working all night. She wanted to hang out.
我们得熬夜加班 她也要留下来
Okay. Then swear on my life that you didn’t sleep with her.
那就对我发誓 你没跟她上♥床♥
Come on.
别这样
Go ahead.
快呀
Look, I don’t wanna…I’m not gonna…
我才不要…
Your receptionist, Ethan?
你公♥司♥的前台小姐 伊森?
This is why I knew we were smart never to get married.
所以我说不结婚是明智的
I told you never to get rid of your house.
我也叫你别把你的房♥子卖♥♥掉
Somewhere inside I knew this about you.
我早就算准了你会干这种事
First of all, can you please calm down?
拜托你冷静一点
Because I did not sleep with her.
我没跟她上♥床♥
Secondly, we’ve had problems for over a year.
我们之间有些问题
And I know you don’t wanna deal with that, but we have.
虽然你不肯面对 不过我们必须面对
Oh, I am well aware we’ve had problems for the last year.
我很清楚问题在我们自己身上
If I work a little bit too much, I never stop hearing about it.
我忙着工作 你就说我是工作狂
But if you work too much, maestro it’s for the sake of your music.
你忙着工作 配乐大♥师♥你只会说那是创作
‘If’ you work too much?
你就不是工作狂?
Amanda, you cut 75 trailers this year.
光是今年就剪了75支电影预告
You put a cutting room in the house
你把剪接室直接搬进家里
and you sleep with your BlackBerry.
连睡觉都拿着黑莓机
And I’m not gonna have a conversation about sex
更别提我们的性生活了
because I can’t remember the last time we did it.
天知道上次炒饭是什么时候?
Come on, nobody has time for sex.
这年头谁有时间炒饭呀?
That’s not entirely true.
那不全然是真的
That’s it!
我就知道
You absolutely slept with her! Seriously, you have to get out.
你绝对跟她上过床了 拜托 你给我滚
You know what I really think, Ethan?
你知道我怎么想吗?
I don’t think you ever really loved me.
你从来就没爱过我
How’s that? Oh, please.
对吧? 拜托
I think you loved the idea of you and me,but not so much me.Not me,not really.
你喜欢那种”在一起”的感觉 但并不爱我
Look, I did the best I could. Is anybody good enough for that job?
我尽力了 还有谁能做得比我更好?
I will send you your things.
你的东西我会送过去
You know you do this, right?
你每次都这样
I mean, you screw up every relationship you’ve ever been in.
你总是故意搞砸每段感情
It’s what you do.
这是你的本性
You didn’t really wanna be a couple! You resist it in your own way!
你根本就不想要一个伴 你老是坚持己见
Shut up!
闭嘴
And it’s hard to detect how you even do it because nobody’s quite as smart as you!
没人比你聪明 搞不懂你的方法
So you’re hard to catch at it.But it always surfaces and this is what happens.
也不了解你在想什么 不过到最后总是会弄到这地步
What happens? Things end.
什么地步? 分手结束
Just like you knew they would. Amanda, you know how I feel about you.
你自己也很清楚 你明知道我爱你
There’s nobody like you.
你是独一无二的
You just don’t wanna be what I need.
你只是不想满足我的需求
Well, not what I ‘need.’ What?
我不是说我的需求 什么?
I mean….You know what I mean.
我是说…你知道我的意思
You know, I would never cheat on you, not under any conditions.
我在任何情况下都不会劈腿
Neither would I, okay?
我也不会呀
Look at me. I’m down here sweating like a pig. And look at you.
看看我 像只小猪一样汗流浃背 看看你
The only woman on Earth who breaks up…
你是世上唯一和男友分手…
with her boyfriend and doesn’t even shed a tear?
都不会伤心流泪的女人
I mean, that’s gotta mean something, right?
你肯定有问题吧
Why does it bug you so much that I can’t cry?
我不哭有什么大不了的?
Esophageal spasm.
食道痉挛
Oh, God, it’s a big one.
靠 很严重
No, it’s okay. I’ll be all right.
好了 没事了 我没事
I know, I know. I’m thinking about me. Ethan. Look, it’s over.
我知道 我是在担心我自己 我们结束了
You know, we might as well be honest with each other.
何不开诚布公把话说清楚
Just tell me.
告诉我
Did you sleep with her? Just say it.
你有没有跟她上♥床♥? 老实说出来
What’s the difference at this point, right? I mean, why torture me?
反正都分手了 干嘛折磨我?
Just put me out of my misery.
长痛不如短痛
What are we doing here…? Okay.
让我得到解脱吧 好吧
Yes, okay? I slept with her.
没错 我跟她上♥床♥了
Are you happy?I’ve been sleeping with her.She’s in love with me.She’s young.
你满意了吗? 有段时间了 她爱我 她又年轻
Look,this is not a proud moment for me.I mean,you should just know that.
我也觉得很羞愧 你应该知道
Amanda!
阿曼达!
Did you say, am I happy? I didn’t mean that.
你竟敢说这样我满意吗? 我没这意思
You get me nuts sometimes, I say things I don’t mean.
是你害我胡言乱语
In the world of love, Ethan not that I’m such a genius at it
爱情这档事 虽然我不是专家
but in the world of love, cheating is not acceptable.
但也知道搞劈腿 搞外遇是错的
No matter what you think I know you have a very high opinion of yourself,
我知道你对自己的要求很严格
but this isn’t all me.
不过这不只是我的问题
So when you’re not in such a rage,I think you’ll see that too.
等你冷静下来 就会想通这一点
Yeah, maybe. Maybe when I stop having visions of you two together
也许不想到你们在一起的画面
I will see your side.
我就能体谅你
You gotta be…
你一定会…
Punched him in the face.
我竟然给了他一面拳
Is this a bad time?
你现在不方便吗?
No, no, I’m just…I’m just flipping out a little bit. Oh, okay.
没…我只是有点生气 好吧
God. Okay…No. I’m okay. God, why would this happen?
没事了 上帝呐 怎么会这样?
No. You know what? I’m all right.
好了 我没事了
What’s up?
什么事?
Ben needs you.
小班要找你
Rebecca Green was just your average 20-year-old.
丽贝卡·格林本是一个平凡的女孩
Until the father she never knew left her something she never expected.
直到她父亲留给她一样宝物
Don’t scream.
别尖叫
Your father left you something. I never met my father.
你父亲留给你一样东西 我不认识我父亲
Now you know he was interesting.
现在认识还来得及
Lindsay Lohan.
琳赛·萝涵
James Franco.
詹姆斯·法兰哥
Deception.
“神鬼疑云”
You happen to have two guns? I didn’t think one would be enough.
你有两把枪? 我觉得一把不够用
Christmas Day.
圣诞节隆重献映
Amazing! It finally looks like a hit.
棒呆了 一定会大卖♥♥
And that is why they pay you the big bucks.
所以他们才付你这么多钱
I think we should go back to the original cut on the end.
最后一个镜头用原来那一个
It’s so much stronger. I agree.
比较有震撼力 我同意
And make ‘Christmas Day’ twice as big but try it in a red.
圣诞节的字体放大 改成鲜红色
Like a happy red, not like a Scorsese red.
不是史柯西斯的暴♥力♥红 而是快乐红
Happy red.
快乐的鲜红色
Okay, so we’re done.
好了 搞定了
Great. All right.
棒极了 好耶
Hey, you know, let’s just take off for a few weeks.
咱们休个几星期假吧
Yeah.
才怪
What do you mean? I’m not kidding.
我是说真的
You always say that this is our busiest time.
你一直说现在是最忙的时候
I need to get out of town.
我得出去散散心
You know? I think I need some peace and quiet
找地方静一静
or whatever it is people go away for.
反正我就是要度个假
You know what I really wanna do?
你们知道我想做什么吗?
I wanna eat carbs without wanting to kill myself.
我想大吃大喝 不怕变成肥婆
I wanna read a book. Not just a magazine. An actual book.
也想好好读本书 不只是杂♥志♥ 而是一本书
For years, I read these reviews, I buy the books, but I never read them.
我看了书评 买♥♥了书 却从来不看
Did you read that article in The New York Times last Sunday?
你们有看上周日”纽♥约♥时♥报♥”的文章吗?
Severe stress makes women age prematurely
严重压力让女人提前衰老
because stress causes DNA in our cells to shrink
因为压力会导致DNA萎缩
until they can no longer replicate.
细胞无法复♥制♥
So when we’re stressed, we look haggard.
当女人承受压力 就会变成老姑婆
This is just women, not men.
男人没这问题
I’m sorry.
对不起
They used to say that single women over 35
据说35岁以上的单身女人 被恐♥怖♥份♥子♥杀死的机率
were more likely to be killed by a terrorist than to get married.
比嫁人的机率还要大
That was horrible. But now our generation is also not getting married.
这够恐怖了 可这年头 我们不但嫁不出去
And bonus, real terrorists actually became part of our lives.
而且也很可能被恐♥怖♥份♥子♥杀死
So the stress of it all shows up on our faces, making us look haggard.
所以压力会让女人变老
While Ethan goes on looking cute forever shtupping his 24-year-old receptionist!
伊森却愈老愈帅 把到年轻美眉
Oh, my God!
我的天啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!