We should get the bill.
我们买♥♥单吧
No! No, no, take your time. I can wait till you’re finished.
不 我可以等到你吃完再走
I’m finished. No. You didn’t get to your spicy tuna yet.
我吃饱了 你的鲔鱼寿司还没吃
I’m fine, really.
没关系
You can go. I can get this one.
你先走吧 这次我请客
I’ll see you later at the Writers Guild. I mean, if you can still make it.
你赶得到的话在编剧工会见吧
I gotta get all the way to Silver Lake, but I’m gonna try to be there.
我得赶到银湖 我会尽量赶回来
Anyway, I’m bringing the music.
带着音乐回来
I mean, I really wanna be there but I don’t know how long this is gonna take.
我真的很想去 不过不知道这要多久
I’m sorry.
对不起
It’s all good. Don’t worry.
没关系 别担心
Good luck. Thank you.
好运 谢了
Oh, Jasper! I’m just reading your pages.
杰斯柏 我正在看你的稿子
No, I hadn’t forgotten. I’ve just been busy, that’s all.
我没忘记 只是有点忙
That’s not true. I was gonna call you when I’d read…
也不是这样啦 我本来要打给你的
What kind of surprise?
什么样的惊喜?
No, I don’t see a box or anything.
我没看到盒子
Yes, I’m sure.
我很确定
Hold on, let me just check the kitchen.
我到厨房♥找找看
No, not in there.
也没有
Well, I’ll go and check the gate.
我到门口看看
Yes. Well, when did you send it?
你几时寄来的?
I found your Christmas present.
我找到你的圣诞礼物
This place suits you. Yeah, right.
这地方很适合你 才怪
No, really.
是真的
So you are eventually gonna look at me, aren’t you?
你会抬头看我吧?
I came here because I had to see you.
我非来见你不可
Had to.
没办法
Oh, Jasper, I really don’t understand this.
杰斯柏 我真的不明白
I mean. I was right there for three years!
这三年来我一直在你身边
Remember? Square peg, round hole?
你却说我们就像方与圆 完全不适合
That’s what you said.
这是你说的!
That we weren’t really right for each other.We were a square peg and a round hole.
我们是方与圆
I don’t remember that. I just know I hated when you were gone.
我不记得了 我只知道我不想你走
And also, I have never checked my e-mails more.
我一直在检查我的电子信箱
It was driving me crazy that I wasn’t hearing from you.
没收到你的信让我抓狂
I don’t want to lose you, babe.
我不想失去你
Lose me?
失去我?
This is too confusing.
这太令人困惑了!
Come here.
过来
I screwed up.
我搞砸了
Miles, haven’t you ever screwed up? I made a mistake.
你没有搞砸过吗? 我犯了错
I was stupid and impulsive.
我太傻了 太冲动了
He wasn’t what I thought.
他跟我想的不一样
I just started thinking about you
我开始想你
and wishing and hoping that you would just forgive me.
希望你能原谅我
Will you, Miles? Will you forgive me?
你能吗? 你能原谅我吗?
You know what I was thinking?
知道我在想什么?
When you get back to London maybe we could sneak off somewhere together.
等你回家后 我们可以偷溜去旅行
Maybe venice. You and me in venice could be good.
也许去威尼斯就我们! 去威尼斯!
Do you mean that? I mean.
你是说真的吗?
Are you free to do that?
你可以这么做吗?
Darling,I’ve just traveled halfway across the world to see you,haven’t I?
亲爱的 我飞了半个地球跑来看你!
Yeah, that doesn’t exactly answer my question, so.
可是你还没回答我的问题
Are you not with Sarah anymore?
你跟莎拉分手了吗?
I mean is that what you’ve come here to tell me?
你是来告诉我这件事吗?
I wish you could just accept knowing how confused I am about all this.
我真希望你能了解我有多困惑
Okay, let me translate that.
没问题! 让我翻译给你听
So you are still engaged to be married.
你们还是要准备结婚?
Yes, but, I mean… Oh, my God.
没错 可是… 我的天啊
Okay, this was a really…close call.
这真的是…好险
You know, I never thought I’d say this, literally never
我从来没想到我会这么说
but I think you were absolutely right about us.
你说得对
very square peg, very round hole!
方和圆不适合在一起
You cannot mean that. The great thing is I actually do.
你不是认真的 我是认真的!
And I’m about three years late in telling you this
虽然晚了三年
but nevertheless I need to say it.
不过我一定要说
Jasper…Wait. I need the lights on.
杰斯柏…等等 我要开灯看清楚
Jasper
杰斯柏
you have never treated me right.
你从未真心的对我!
Ever.
从未! 嘘!
You broke my heart.
你伤透了我的心
And you acted like somehow it was my fault my misunderstanding,
然后装得一副好像都是我的错! 我的误解!
and I was too in love with you to ever be mad at you,
我爱你爱到失去理智
so I just punished myself! For years!
这几年我一直在惩罚自己
But you waltzing in here on my lovely Christmas holiday
现在你又若无其事地跑来
and telling me that you don’t want to lose me
说你不想失去我
whilst you’re about to get married
其实你根本就快结婚
somehow newly entitles me to say
这一点就足够让我说…
it’s over.
我们结束了
This…This twisted, toxic thing between us…
我们的这段畸形变♥态♥的关系…
is finally finished!
终于结束了!
I’m miraculously done being in love with you!
我也奇迹似地不再爱你了
I’ve got a life to start living.
我要开始过自己的生活
And you’re not going to be in it. Darling.
这个生活中没有你 亲爱的…
Now I’ve got somewhere really important to be
我要去参加一场重要的典礼
and you have got to get the hell out.
请你马上滚出去
Now!
出去!
What exactly has got into you? I don’t know.
你是怎么了? 我不知道
But I think what I’ve got is something slightly resembling…gumption.
不过我想我得到了…自信
Iris, you’re a knockout.
爱丽丝 你美呆了
Thank you. And may I say, so are you.
谢谢你 你也帅呆了
Did I do my tie okay? I haven’t worn one in 15 years.
我的领带怎样? 我有十五年没穿西装了
It’s perfect.
很完美
I like this Hugo Boss. He cuts a nice suit.
我喜欢Hugo Boss 西装做得真好
I’ve got something for you.
我有东西要送你
Forgive me. The last time I had a date, this is what we did.
请原谅我 我上次约会就是戴这个的
It’s beautiful.
好美哦
If it’s corny,or if it’s going to ruin your outfit you don’t have to wear it.
如果太平淡或是跟你的礼服不搭就不用戴
I like corny.
我喜欢平淡
I’m looking for corny in my life.
我向往平淡的生活
That’s a nice line. It’s all those movies!
这句话说得很好 都是因为看了那些电影
Okay, let’s do it.
我们走吧
Let’s get this embarrassment over with.
赶快把这丢脸的事办完吧
Mr. Abbott? Yes, sir.
艾先生? 是的
We’re all ready for you.
我们正在等着您
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Arthur Abbott!
各位先生女士 有请亚瑟艾毕先生
Thank you very much.
谢谢你
I’ll take you up, Mr. Abbott.
让我带你上台
Go on, go for it.
上去吧
I’ll do it.
我自己来
The man is a rock star.
这家伙像个摇滚巨星
Sorry I’m late.The Maggie thing took a little time,
抱歉 甩掉玛姬花了点时间
but it is over. Finished, kaput.
不过我们彻底分手了
You look beautiful.
你美呆了
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you, thank you.
再次感谢大家
I’m…I’m absolutely overwhelmed
我自己也吓了一大跳
that I could climb those stairs.
我竟然能走上阶梯
I came to Hollywood over 60 years ago
我六十多年前来到好莱坞
and immediately fell in love with motion pictures.
立刻就爱上电影
And it’s a love affair that’s lasted a lifetime.
这是一辈子的恋爱
When I first arrived in Tinseltown
当我来到这个织梦的花花世界
there were no cineplexes or multiplexes.
那时候还没有多厅的影城
No such thing as a Blockbuster or DvD.
也没有卖♥♥座巨片或是DVD
I was here before conglomerates owned the studios.
跨国集团没有买♥♥下电影片厂
Before pictures had special effects teams.
拍电影也不需要特效小组
And definitely before box office results were reported
当时的电影票房♥更不像现在
Like baseball scores on the nightly news.
好像报导球赛一样那么紧张
He is so fantastic.
他棒呆了