挺好的
It’s all right.
没发现什么问题
Can’t see any problem.
发现一个
There’s one.
一切都好
Everything’s fine.
有点儿不对劲
Something is not right.
哪儿都不对劲
This is not right at all.
原地别动
Stay where you are!
我抓不到
I can’t get a grip.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你不该那么做
You shouldn’t have done that.
会坏了运气的
It’s bad luck.
我不信什么运气
I don’t believe in luck.
我们的时运要靠自己创造
We make our own luck.
我们得歇歇
We need to take a rest.
那是什么
What is that?
那些声音
Those voices.
你们听到了吗
Can you hear them?
我什么都没听到
I hear nothing.
没有风
No wind…
没有鸟儿
no birds.
几点了
What hour is it?
不知道
I do not know.
我连今天几号♥都不知道
I do not even know what day it is.
我们走了太久
This is taking too long.
这该死的林子就没个边儿吗
Is there no end to this accursed forest?
看不到边
None that I can see.
只有树 更多树
Only trees and more trees.
这边
This way.
-甘道夫说 -照我说的做 跟我来
– Gandalf said… – Do as I say. Follow me.
蜘蛛
Attercop.
不 不 等等
No, no, wait.
等等
Wait.
停下
Stop.
我们不能离开路
We can’t leave the path.
我们必须沿着路走
We must stay on the path.
我不记得这地方 一点儿都不眼熟
I don’t remember this place, none of it is familiar.
应该就在这的
It’s got to be here.
不可能凭空消失
It can’t have just disappeared.
除非有人把它搬走了
Unless someone’s moved it.
这边也没有
It’s not over here neither.
看 烟草袋
Look, a tobacco pouch.
这森林里有矮人
There’s Dwarves in these woods.
而且还是蓝山的矮人
Dwarves in the Blue Mountains no less.
这和我的烟草袋一模一样
This is exactly the same as mine.
因为就是你的
Because it is yours.
明白吗 我们在绕圈子 我们迷路了
You understand? We are going round in circles, we are lost.
我们没有迷路 我们在往东走
We’re not lost, we keep heading east.
但哪面是东
But which way is the east?
我们看不见太阳
We’ve lost the sun.
太阳 必须找到太阳
The sun, we have to find the sun.
上面
Up there.
那是什么
What’s that?
够了 都给我安静
Enough! Quiet, all of you!
有东西在盯着我们
We’re being watched.
我看见一座湖
I, I can see a lake.
和一条河
And a river,
还有孤山
and the Lonely Mountain.
我们就快到了
We’re almost there.
你们能听见吗
Can you hear me?
我知道往哪边走了
I know which way to go.
人呢
Hello?
有人吗
Hello.
不 别啊
No, come on!
开始吃吧 没有会跑的了
Eat them now, none is running.
他的皮很硬 里面应该多汁
His hide is tough, this could be juicy inside.
杀了他
Finish it.
他还活着 你没杀掉他
He’s alive, you didn’t kill him.
赶紧杀了他
Kill him now!
开吃
Feast!
开吃
Feast!
什么动静
What is it?
不算偷吃
Fair terms, you see.
只尝一小口
Just a little taste.
在哪儿 在哪儿 在哪儿
Where is it? Where is it? Where is it?
在这里
Here.
它刺我 刺我
It stings, stings!

Sting?
这名字不错
It’s a good name.
刺叮剑
Sting.
-我没事 -比尔博在哪儿
– I’m all right. – Where’s Bilbo?
-比尔博 -我在上面
– Bilbo. – I’m up here.

Haul!
哪儿去了 哪儿去了 掉哪儿去了
Where is it? Where is it? Where is it?

No!
格罗因 奇力
Gloin! Kili!
杀光它们
Kill them all!
奇力
Kili!
我的
Mine.
快 跟上
Come on, keep up!
奇力
Kili!
别以为我不会下杀手 矮人
Do not think I will not kill you, Dwarf.
我乐意之极
It would be my pleasure.
-不 -奇力
– No! – Kili!
匕♥首♥扔给我
Throw me your dagger!
快点
Quick!
你以为我会给你武器 矮人
Did you think I’m giving you a weapon, Dwarf?
你想错了
You’re mistaken!
搜身
Search them.
还给我 这是私人物品
Hey, give it back, that’s private!
这是谁 你弟弟吗
Who is this? your brother?
那是我老婆
That is my wife!
这个丑鬼是谁 变异的半兽人吗
And what is this horrid creature, a Goblin-mutant?
那是我家儿子 吉姆利
That’s my wee lad, Gimli!
你从哪得到的
Where did you get this?
别人送的
It was given to me.
不但做贼 还是个骗子
Not just a thief but a liar as well.
索林 比尔博哪去了
Thorin, where’s Bilbo?
这事没完
This is not the end of it!
你不搜我的身吗
Aren’t you going to search me?
我裤裆里可能什么都有哦
I could have anything down my trousers.
或是什么都没有
Or nothing.
放弃吧
Leave it!
逃不出去的 这不是半兽人的地牢
There is no way out, this is no Orc dungeon.
这里是林地王国的牢房♥
These are holes of the Woodland Realm.
没有国王的命令 谁也不出去
No one leaves here but by the King’s consent.
有人设想你们肩负着崇高的使命
Some imagine that a noble quest is at hand.
收复家园 消灭恶龙
A quest to reclaim a homeland, and slay a dragon.
可我怀疑你们的目标并没那么高尚
I myself suspect a more prosaic motive.
而是想干偷鸡摸狗的勾当
Attempted burglary or something of that ilk.
你找到了进山的方法
You have found a way in.
你在找能赋予你王权的宝物
You seek that which would bestow upon you, the right to rule.
帝王珍宝
The King’s Jewel.
阿肯宝钻
The Arkenstone.
在你眼中是无价之宝
It is precious to you beyond measure.
我能理解
I understand that.
山中也有我要的宝石
The gems in the Mountain that I, too, desire…
白色的宝石 纯净如星光
White gems, a pure starlight.
我可以提供帮助
I offer you my help.
我在听
I’m listening.
我可以放你们走
I would let you go,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!