他似乎觉得折磨变形人是种消遣
Caging skin-changers and torturing them seemed to amuse him.
还有像你这样的人吗
There are others like you?
曾经有很多
Once there were many.
现在呢
And now?
现在只剩一个了
Now there’s only one.
你们要在秋天结束前抵达孤山
You need to reach the mountain before the last days of autumn.
对 在杜林之日前
Before Durin’s Day falls, yes.
你们没多少时间了
You’re running out of time.
所以我们必须穿过黑森林
Which is why we must go through Mirkwood.
那片森林笼罩着阴影
A darkness lies upon that forest.
邪恶在林间滋生
Foul things creep beneath those trees.
我不会冒险去那里 除非迫不得已
I would not venture there, except in great need.
我们走精灵之路 那里依然安全
We will take the Elven road. That path is till safe.
安全
Safe?
黑森林的木精灵与他们的亲族不同
The Wood-elves in Mirkwood are not like their kin.
没那么睿智 却更危险
They’re less wise and more dangerous.
但这不重要
But it matters not.
什么意思
What do you mean?
此地到处都是半兽人
These lands are crawling with Orcs.
而且越聚越多
Their numbers are growing.
你们徒步上路是没法活着走到森林的
And you’re on foot, you will never reach the forest alive.
我不喜欢矮人
I don’t like Dwarves.
他们贪婪 盲目
They are greedy, and blind.
瞧不起他们以为比自己低等的生物
Blind to the lives of those they deem lesser than their own.
但我更恨半兽人
But Orcs I hate more.
你们需要什么
What do you need?
进入森林前把我的小马放回来
You will leave my ponies before you enter the forest.
我保证
Oh, you have my word.
-我们受到监视 -是的
– We’re being watched. – Yes.
半兽人不会放弃
The Orcs will not give up.
他们会一路追赶 不杀光矮人誓不罢休
They will hunt the Dwarves until they see them destroyed.
为何是现在 是什么让亵渎者走出巢穴
Why now? What has made the Defiler crawl from his hole?
摩瑞亚的半兽人与
There is an alliance between the Orcs of Moria…
多尔戈多的妖术师是一伙
and the sorcerer in Dol Guldur.
此事当真
Are you sure of this?
有人看到座狼群在那里聚集
Packs have been seen gathering there.
一日多过一日
Each day, more and more come.
关于这个妖术师 你都知道什么
What do you know of this sorcerer?
被称作死灵法师的家伙
The one they call the Necromancer.
我知道他的实力不止于此
I know he is not what he seems.
邪恶之物受他的力量召唤
Fell things are drawn to his power.
阿佐格臣服于他
Azog pays homage to him.
甘道夫
Gandalf.
时间正在流逝
Time is wasting.
还有
There is more.
不久之前 有传言说
Not long past, word spread…
鲁道尔的高峡附近又有死灵徘徊
the dead had been seen walking near the High Fells of Rhudaur.
死灵
The dead?
真的吗
Is it true?
那山中真有墓穴吗
Are there tombs in those mountains?
攻克安格玛后
When Angmar fell…
北方人将他的尸体和遗物
the Men of the North took his body and all that he possessed
带到鲁道尔的高峡
and sealed it within the High Fells of Rhudaur.
深深埋进山石之中
Deep within the rock, they buried him.
那墓穴如此黑暗
In a tomb so dark…
永远不见天日
it would never come to light.
是的
Yes.
是的 山上有墓穴
Yes, there are tombs up there.
我记得曾有强大的邪恶统治过这片土地
I remember a time when a great evil ruled these lands.
力量足以召唤死灵
One powerful enough to raise the dead.
如果那个大敌已经重回中土
If that enemy has returned to Middle-earth…
你一定要告诉我
I would have you tell me.
白袍萨鲁曼说那是不可能的
Saruman the White says it’s not possible.
大敌已被消灭 永远不会回来
The enemy was destroyed and will never return.
那灰袍甘道夫怎么说
And what does Gandalf the Grey say?
快走吧 趁着天色还早
Go now, while you have the light.
追杀你们的敌人就在后面
Your hunters are not far behind.
精灵之门
The Elven Gate.
这就是穿过黑森林的路
Here lies our path through Mirkwood.
没有半兽人的踪迹 我们运气不错
No sign of the Orcs. We have luck on our side.
把小马放走 让它们回去找主人
Set the ponies loose. Let them return to their master.
这座森林感觉
This forest feels…
有种病气
sick.
像是被疾病困扰
As if there’s a disease lies upon it.
没有路能绕过去吗
Is there no way around?
除非往北走两百里 或往南走…
Not unless we go to 200 miles north, or twice that distance…
四百里
south.
阴影中有股力量蠢蠢欲动
Something moves in the shadows unseen,
躲避我们的耳目
hidden from our sight.
它的力量日渐强大
Every day it grows in strength.
当心那个死灵法师
Beware the Necromancer.
他可不简单
He’s not what he seems.
若是大敌已经卷土重来 我们一定要知道
If our enemy has returned, we must know.
去看看山中的墓穴
Go to the tombs in the mountains.
高峡
The High Fells.
只好如此
So be it.
我的马留下 我还要用
Not my horse, I need it.
你不能丢下我们
You’re not leaving us.
我也是迫不得已
I will not do this unless I had to.
你变了 比尔博·巴金斯
You’ve changed. Bilbo Baggins.
不是离开夏尔时的那个霍比特了
And not the same Hobbit as the one who left Shire.
我本来想告诉你…
I was going to tell you…
我在半兽人的隧♥道♥里发现了一样东西
I found something in the Goblin Tunnels.
什么东西
Found what?
你发现了什么
What did you find?
我的勇气
My courage.
很好 很不错
Good. Well that’s good.
你需要勇气
You need it.
我在艾雷博山坡的瞭望台等你们
I’ll be waiting for you at the overlook before the slopes of Erebor.
小心保管地图和钥匙
Keep the map and key safe.
别不等我就进孤山
Do not enter the Mountain without me.
这可不是古时候的绿林
This is not the Greenwood of old.
林子里有条河带着黑暗的迷咒
There is a stream in the woods that carries a dark enchantment.
别碰河水
Do not touch the water.
见到石桥再过河
Cross only by the stone bridge.
森林的空气中充斥着幻象
Although the very air of the forest is heavy
侵蚀你们的意志
with illusion that’ll see to enter your mind…
引你们误入歧途
and lead you astray.
误入歧途
Lead us astray?
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
必须沿着路走 不要离开
You must stay on the path, do not leave it.
否则就再也找不到路了
If you do, you’ll never find it again.
不管发生什么 务必沿着路走
No matter what may come, stay on the path!
走吧 要在杜林之日的日落前赶到孤山
Come on, we must reach the mountain before the sunset on Durin’s Day.
杜林之日
Durin’s Day?
-走吧 -我们只有一次机会找到隐秘之门
– Let’s go. – We have one chance to find the hidden door .
路往这边拐了
The path goes this way.
这边
This way.
空气 我需要空气
Air. I need air.
我的脑袋飘飘悠悠的
My head, it’s swimming!
-我们找到桥了 -桥
– We found the bridge. – Bridge.
我们可以试试游过去
We could try and swim it.
你没听到甘道夫的话吗
Didn’t you hear what Gandalf said?
这片森林里有黑魔法
A dark magic lies upon this forest.
这条河的水有魔咒
The waters of this stream are enchanted.
我没看出它魔在哪里
Doesn’t look very enchanting to me.
我们必须找别的路过河
We must find another way across.
这些藤蔓看起来够结实
These vines look strong enough.
奇力
Kili!
最轻的先过
We send the lightest first.