你认识那野兽吗
You knew about this beast?
我觉得应该原路返回
I say we double back.
那会被半兽人追上的
And get run down by a pack of wolves?
有座房♥子 离这不远
There is a house, it’s not far from here,
或许可供我们躲避
where we might take refuge.
谁的房♥子
Whose house?
-是敌是友 -都不是
– Are they friend or foe? – Neither.
他也许会帮助我们 也许会杀死我们
He will help us, or, he will kill us.
我们还有其他选择吗
What choice do we have?
没有
None.
这边 快
This way, quickly!
跑
Move!
快点
Come on.
进房♥子里
To the house!
快跑
Run!
快点 进去
Come on, get inside.
打开门
Open the door!
快点
Quickly.
用力推
Push!
加把劲
Come on!
那是什么
What is that?
那是此宅的主人
That is our host.
他叫贝奥恩
His name is Beorn.
是个变形人
And he’s a skin-changer.
有时是头壮硕的黑熊
Sometimes he’s a huge black bear,
有时是个高大强壮的男人
sometimes he’s a great strong man.
黑熊喜怒无常 但变成人 他还是讲道理的
The bear is unpredictable, but the man can be reasoned with.
不过 他不太喜欢矮人
However, he’s not over fond of Dwarves.
-他走了 -离门远一点
– He’s leaving. – Come away from there!
它不正常 这都不正常
It’s not natural, none of it!
他显然是被黑魔法控制了
It’s obvious, he’s under some dark spell.
别犯傻 那是他自己的变形术
Don’t be a fool. He’s under no enchantment but his own.
好了 大家休息吧
All right, now. Get some sleep, all of you.
今晚你们在这儿是安全的
You’ll be safe here tonight.
但愿
I hope.
至尊戒 驭众戒
Ash nazg durbatuluk
至尊戒 寻众戒
Ash nazg gimbatul
至尊魔戒引众戒
Ash nazg thrakatuluk
黑暗之中锁众戒
Agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
别往我头上推
Don’t blame me!
快来 多瑞
Come on, Dori!
要我说 我们直接走
Well, I say we should leg it.
从后门出去
Slip out the back way.
我绝不逃走 野兽也吓不住我
I’m not running from anyone, beast or no.
没必要争论
There is no point in arguing.
没有贝奥恩的帮助 我们无法穿过大荒原
We cannot pass through the Wilderland without Beorn’s help.
走不到森林就会被追上
We’ll be hunted down before we ever get to the forest.
比尔博
Ah, Bilbo.
你来了
There you are.
好了
Now…
此事需要慎重处理
…this will require some delicate handling.
必须慢慢来
We must tread very carefully.
之前有个人吓他 被他撕碎了
The last person to have startled him was torn to shreds.
我先去 然后…
I will go first and…
比尔博
Uh, Bilbo?
你跟我来
You come with me.
-这样好吗 -好
– Is this a good idea? – Yes.
余下的人等在这里
Yes, the rest of you, you just wait here…
-等我信♥号♥♥再出来 -好
– …and don’t come out until I give the signal. – Right.
等你信♥号♥♥
Wait for the signal.
动作别太突然 也别一下子全出来
And no sudden moves or loud noises, and don’t overcrowd him.
两个两个地出来
And only come out in pairs.
对了 邦伯
No, actually, Bombur…
你单独出来吧 你算两个
um, you count as two so you should come out alone.
记住 等我信♥号♥♥
Remember, wait for the signal.
信♥号♥♥ 好的
The signal. Right.
什么信♥号♥♥呢
What signal would that be?
你紧张了
You’re nervous.
紧张 真是乱讲
Nervous? What nonsense.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning!
你是谁
Who are you?
我是甘道夫 灰袍甘道夫
I’m Gandalf. Gandalf the Grey.
从来没听说过
Never heard of him.
我是个巫师
I’m a Wizard.
或许你听说过我的同行 褐袍瑞达加斯特
Perhaps you’ve heard of my colleague Radagast the Brown.
他住在黑森林的南部边界
He resides in the southern borders of Mirkwood.
你想要什么
What do you want?
只是想多谢你的款待
Well, simply to thank you for your hospitality.
你或许注意到了
You may have noticed that we took refuge…
昨晚我们在你的住所躲了一夜
in your lodgings here last night.
这小家伙是谁
Who is this little fellow?
这位是巴金斯先生
Well, this would be Mr. Baggins…
来自夏尔
from the Shire.
他不是矮人吧
He’s not a Dwarf, is he?
当然不是 他是霍比特人
Why, no. No, he’s a Hobbit.
家室良好 名声清白
A good family and unimpeachable reputation.
半身人和巫师
A Halfling and a Wizard.
你们来这干什么
How come you here?
事实上
Oh, well, the fact is…
之前我们和山里的半兽人
that we’ve had a bad time of it…
闹得非常不愉快
from Goblins in the mountains.
你们走到半兽人的地界上干什么
What did you go near Goblins for?
那可是蠢事
Stupid thing to do.
你说得太对了
You are absolutely right.
-的确非常糟糕 -走走走
– No, it was terrible. – Go. Go. Go.
杜瓦林
Dwalin…
巴林
and Balin.
我必须向你坦白
And I must…confess that,
其实我们还有几个矮人伙伴
uh, several…of our group are, in fact, Dwarves.
你把两个
Do you call two…
叫做”几个”吗
“several”?
既然你提到了
Well, uh, now you put it that way…
是的 可能不止两个
Yes, there could be more than two.
走走
Go, go.
等等 该我们了
Wait, that’s us.
我们还有几个人 欢乐的一群
Oh, and here are some more of our, uh, happy troop.
你把六个叫做”一群”吗
And do you call six a “troop”?
你们到底是什么 巡回马戏团吗
What are you, a traveling circus?
走
Go.
走走
Go. Go.
多力 欧力 为您效劳
Dori and Ori at your service.
我不要你们效劳
I don’t want your service.
完全可以理解
Absolutely understandable.
走 走
Go. Go.
菲力和奇力 我都忘了
Oh, Fili and Kili. I’d quite forgotten.
是的 诺瑞 波弗
Oh, yes, and Nori, Bofur…
比弗
Bifur…
还有邦伯
and Bombur.
就这些了吗
Is that it?
还有吗
Are there any more?
你就是他们说的橡木盾
So you are the one they call Oakenshield.
告诉我 亵渎者阿佐格为什么追杀你
Tell me, why is Azorg the Defiler hunting you?
你知道阿佐格 怎么会
You know of Azorg. How?
我的族人最先在山中定居
My people were the first to live in the mountains.
远在半兽人南下之前
Before the Orcs came down from the north.
亵渎者几乎杀光了我的家人
The Defiler killed most of my family.
只留了几个做奴隶
But some he enslaved.
不是做苦力 明白吗
Not for work, you understand?
是为了取乐
But for sport.