逃命 逃命去吧
Flee, flee, run for your lives.
虽然你们无处可逃
There is nowhere to hide.
看后面
Behind you!
这边
Come on!

Run!
在这边
Hey you! Here!
这边 这边
This way, it’s this way!
-这边 -索林
– Come on! – Thorin!
跟巴林走
Follow Balin.
-索林 -快
– Thorin! – Come on!
索林
Thorin!
抓紧
Hold on!

Come on!
快跑
Go, go!
行不通的 熔炉早冷透了
Our plan’s not gonna work. These furnaces are stone-cold.
的确如此
He’s right.
没有大火 没法点燃熔炉
With no fire hot enough to set them ablaze.
没有吗
Have we not?
没想到赢你这么容易
I did not look to see you so easily outwitted!
你迟钝了
You’re growing slow,
臃肿的老东西
and fat, you dotage,
鼻涕虫
slug!
找掩体
Take cover!
邦伯 鼓起风箱
Bombur, get those bellows working!

Go!
比尔博 去控制杆那 等我信♥号♥♥
Bilbo! Up there! On my mark, pull that lever.
巴林 还能做些炸♥弹♥吗
Balin, can you still make us a blast flame?
行 立等可取 来吧
Aye, it’ll only take a jiffy. Come on.
我们等不得了
We don’t have a jiffy.
-硫磺呢 -你真的知道自己在做什么吗
– Where’s the sulphur? – You sure you know what are you doing?
迅速
Come on!
动手
Now!
引它去国王长廊
Lead him to the gallery of the kings.
别停下 比尔博
Keep going, Bilbo!
快跑
Run!
你以为自己骗得了我吗
You, think you can deceive me?
木桶骑士
Barrel-rider.
你是从长湖镇来的
You have come from Lake-town.
这群肮脏的矮人跟长湖镇有勾结
It is some sort of schemes hatched between these filthy Dwarves
那群卑鄙的商贩
and those miserable tub-trading lakeman.
拿长弓用黑箭的懦夫
The sniveling cowards, with their long bows and black arrows.
-或许我该去拜访他们 -糟糕
– Perhaps it is time I pay them a visit. – No.
与他们无关 别去长湖镇
This isn’t their fault. Wait, you cannot go to Lake-town!
你在乎他们 是吧
You care about them, do you?
很好
Good.
那就看着他们化为灰烬吧
And you can watch them die.
我在这 无脑的蠕虫
Here! You witless worm!
-是你 -我要夺回你窃取的一切
– You. – I am taking back what you stole.
你拿不走我的东西 矮人
You will take nothing from me, Dwarf.
我击溃过旧日的英雄勇士
I laid low your warriors of old,
在人类心中种下恐怖的种子
I instill terror in the hearts of men.
我才是山下之王
I am King Under the Mountain.
这王国不属于你 这是矮人的土地
This is not your kingdom, these are Dwarf lands.
矮人的黄金
This is Dwarf gold.
矮人将会复仇
And we will have our revenge.
我会复仇的 复仇
I will revenge, revenge!
我要让你们看看 什么是复仇
I will show you revenge!
听我说 你们不知道什么来了吗
Listen to me, you don’t know what is coming?
我就是烈焰
I am fire.
我就是
I am…
死亡
Death.
我们做了什么
What have we done?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!