贝恩
Bain!
斯格里德 趴下
Sigrid! Get down!
听着 把女人和小孩集中起来
Listen, I need you to gather the women and children,
带他们去大殿
take them to the Great Hall…
然后堵住门
and barricade the door.
明白了吗 无论如何不要出来
You understand? You must not come out for any reason.
我们想和你待在一起
We want to stay with you.
听你♥爸♥的话
Show your father some respect.
就交给我吧 大人
You leave it to me, Sire.
听他的 我们去大殿
You heard him, we make for Great Hall.
埃弗雷德 女人和小孩进去
Alfred, women and children only.
男人需要战斗
I need every man fighting.
-赶紧回来 -我会保证他们安全 大人
– See that you return. – I’ll get them to safety, Sire.
我听凭您差遣
My sword is yours to command.
起来
Get up!
-照顾好他们 -我会的
– Look after them. – I will.
快走 老太婆
Shift it, granny.
去大殿
Make for the Great Hall.
让开
Out of my way!
别管腿脚不灵的了
Abandon the cripples!
王八蛋
You buggers!
索林在哪
Where’s Thorin?
我们需要他 他在哪
We need him. Where is he?
后退
Pull back!
我们为什么要舍弃同胞
Since when do we forsake our own people?
索林 他们在外面牺牲
Thorin, they are dying out there.
这座山里有无数大殿
There are halls beneath halls within this Mountain,
我们可以防守
places we can fortify.
支撑住 保证安全
Shore up, make safe?
是的
Yes.
没错 就是这样
Yes, that is it.
我们要把金子挪到更深的地方去
We must move the gold further underground to safety.
你没听到我的话吗
Did you not hear me?
戴因被包围了
Dain is surrounded.
他们正在被屠♥杀♥ 索林
They’re being slaughtered, Thorin.
战争就是会死很多人的
Many die in war,
生命很廉价
life is cheap.
但是像这样的财富
But a treasure such as this…
不能用失去的生命来计量
cannot be counted in lives lost.
死多少人都不足惜
It is worth all the blood we can spend.
你头顶王冠坐在这空荡荡的大殿里
You sit here in these vast halls with a crown upon your head,
可你却比之前更加渺小
and yet you are lesser now than you have ever been.
别把我当成个
Do not speak to me
卑微的矮人君主
as if I were some lowly Dwarf Lord.
好像我还是
As is if I were still…
索林·橡木盾一样
Thorin Oakenshield.
-我是你的王 -你永远是我的王
– I am your King! – You were always my King.
你之前知道
You used to know that once.
你不知道自己变成了什么样
You cannot see what you have become.
走
Go,
滚出去
get out…
不然我杀了你
before I kill you.
你头顶王冠坐在这空荡荡的大殿里
You sit here with a crown upon your head.
可你却比之前更加渺小
You are lesser now than you have ever been.
但这样的财富不能用失去的生命来计量
A treasure such as this cannot be counted in lives lost.
这如山财宝会滋生心魔
A sickness lies upon that treasure,
山下之王盲目的野心
the blind ambition of a Mountain King.
我不是王吗
Am I not the King?
这金子是我们的 谁也不能分
This gold is ours, and ours alone.
宝库
treasure hoard…
我决不分
I will not part…
一分一毫
with a single coin.
他心里只有欲望
He could not see beyond his own desire!
别把我当成个卑微的矮人君主
As if I were some lowly Dwarf Lord.
索林·橡木盾
Thorin Oakenshield.
害疯了你祖父的那种病
A sickness which drove your grandfather mad.
橡木盾
Oakenshield.
这是瑟莱因之子索林 瑟罗尔之孙
This is Thorin, son of Thrain, son of Thror.
我不是我的祖父
I am not my grandfather.
你是杜林王座的继承人
You are the heir to the Throne of Durin.
他们正在死去
They are dying out there.
夺回艾雷博
Take back Erebor.
戴因被包围了
Dain is surrounded,
被包围了
is surrounded.
夺回你的故乡
Take back your homeland.
你变了 索林
You are changed, Thorin.
我不是我的祖父
I’m not my grandfather.
这财富真的比你的荣誉更重要吗
Is this treasure truly worth more than your honour?
我不是我的祖父
I’m not my grandfather.
这些财富会害死你
This treasure will be your death.
撤退
Fall back!
撤退 退到山上
Fall back! Back to the Mountain!
撤退
Fall back!
我绝不要躲在石墙后面
I will not hide behind a wall of stone,
让别人替我们战斗
while others fight our battles for us!
这不是我的天性 索林
It is not in my blood, Thorin.
的确不是
No, it is not.
我们是杜林之子
We are sons of Durin…
而杜林一族
and Durin’s folk
绝不做逃兵
do not flee from a fight.
我没有权利要求你们这么做
I have no right to ask this of any of you,
但你们愿意追随我最后一程吗
but will you follow me one last time?
索林
Thorin.
为国王而战
To the King!
为国王而战
To the King!
矮人们
The Dwarves,
他们在重整旗鼓
they’re rallying.
他们在跟着国王作战
They’re rallying to their King.
还想尽最后一份力的 跟我来
Any man who wants to give their last follow me!
我们要跟我们的男人生死与共
I say we stand with our men in life and in death.
-我同意 -拿上武器
– I’m with ya. – Arm yourselves!
-跟我来 亲爱的 -不不不
– Come with us, love. – No, no , no.
-让老太太我静静 -别害怕
– You leave an old woman be. – Don’t be afraid.
我说了走开
I said get off!
奴才埃弗雷德
Alfred Lickspittle,
-你是个懦夫 -懦夫
– you are a coward. – A Coward?
没几个男人有勇气穿女人衣服的
Not every man is brave enough to wear a corset.
你不是男人 你就是条黄鼠狼
You’re not a man, you’re a weasel.
戴因
Dain!
索林 撑住
Thorin… hold on!
我来了
I’m coming!
表弟
Hey, cousin…
怎么这么久
what took you so long?
这些王八蛋太多了 索林
There’s too many of these buggers, Thorin.
你有计划了吧
I hope you’ve got a plan.
有
Aye.
我们去干掉他们的头儿
We’re going to take out their leader.
阿佐格吗
Azog?
我要杀掉那个渣滓
I’m going to kill that piece of filth.
冲啊
Lead on!
我们也许能挺过去
We may yet survive this.
甘道夫
Gandalf!
是索林
It’s Thorin.
还有菲力和奇力
And Fili and Kili…
以及杜瓦林
and Dwalin.
他带上了自己最英勇的战士
He’s taking his best warriors.
去干什么
To do what?
擒贼擒王
To cut the head of the snake.
去死吧
Die!
甘道夫
Gandalf!