走着 霍比特蠢货
Move it, stupid Hobbit.
醒醒 霍比特人 该起…
Wakey, Wakey. Hobbit, up you…
床了
get?
下一箭会正中你的眉心
I will put the next one between your eyes.
我们是来告诉你
We’ve come to tell you…
谢谢你的赔偿
payment of your debt has been offered…
我们接受了
and accepted.
什么赔偿
What payment?
我什么都没给你们
I gave you nothing.
你们一无所有
You have nothing.
这个算吗
We have this.
他们有阿肯宝钻
They have the Arkenstone.
小偷
Thieves.
我们族人的珍宝怎么在你们手上
How came you by the heirloom of our house?
宝石只属于国王
That stone belongs to the king.
宝石当然是国王的
And the King may have it…
我们乐意物归原主
with our good will.
前提是他得兑现诺言
But first he must honour his word.
他们在耍我们呢
They’re taking us for fools.
这只是个诡计…
This is a ruse…
是个无♥耻♥的谎言
a filthy lie.
阿肯宝钻在孤山里 少骗我
The Arkenstone is in this Mountain, it is a trick!
他们没骗你
It… It’s no trick.
那颗宝石是真的
The stone is real.
是我给他们的
I gave it to them.
你
You?
就当是我分的一份财宝吧
I took it as my 14th share.
你居然偷我东西
You would steal from me?
偷你东西 不
Steal from you? No,
我虽然是盗贼 但我也算诚实
no. I may be a burglar, but I like to think I’m an honest one.
就拿这个当我的酬劳吧
I’m willing to let it stand against my claim.
你的酬劳
Against your claim?
你哪有什么酬劳
Your claim,
你没资格从我这分走任何东西
you have no claim over me,
你这卑鄙小人
you miserable rat!
我本想给你的
I was going to give it to you.
不止一次想过 只不过…
Many times I wanted to, but…
不过什么 窃贼
But what, thief?
你变了 索林
You are changed, Thorin.
我在袋底洞遇见的那个矮人
The Dwarf I met in Bag-End…
绝不会背信弃义
would never have gone back on his word,
更不会质疑亲人的忠诚
would never have doubted the loyalty of his kin.
别跟我说什么忠诚
Do not speak to me of loyalty.
把他从城墙上扔下去
Throw him from the rampart!
你没听到我的话吗
Did you not hear me?!
我自己来
I will do it myself.
我诅咒你
Curse you!
诅咒那个把你拉进来的巫师
Cursed be the wizard that forced you on this company.
如果你不喜欢我选的盗贼
If you don’t like my burglar,
那么请你
then please…
不要伤害他
don’t damage him.
把他
Return him…
还给我
to me.
作为山下之王 这样做可不太光彩
You’re not making a very splendid figure as King under the Mountain,
不是吗 瑟莱因之子索林
are you, Thorin, son of Thrain.
我再也不会跟巫师打交道
Never again will I have dealings with wizards…
– 快走吧 – 或夏尔的卑鄙小人
– Go. -Or Shire rats.
协议达成了吗
Are we resolved?
只要你信守承诺 我们奉还阿肯宝钻
The return of the Arkenstone for what was promised.
给出你的答案
Give us your answer.
你想要和平
Will you have peace…
还是战争
or war?
我要开战
I will have war.
铁脚
Ironfoot.
戴因 戴因
Dain! Dain!
戴因
Dain!
那是谁 他好像不太高兴
Who is that? He doesn’t look very happy.
那是戴因 铁丘陵之王
It is Dain, Lord of the Iron Hills.
-索林的表兄 -他们像吗
– Thorin’s cousin. – Are they alike?
我一直觉得索林比他讲理一点
I’ve always found Thorin the more reasonable of the two.
早上好
Good morning!
大家好吗
How are we all?
我有个不情之请
I have a wee proposition,
烦请各位花点时间听我说一说
if you wouldn’t mind giving me a few moments of your time.
你们能不能
Would ya consider…
给我 滚开
just sodding off?!
所有人
All of you!
快滚
Right now!
坚持住
Stand fast!
请冷静 戴因陛下
Calm now, Lord Dain.
灰袍巫师甘道夫
Gandalf the Grey.
叫这些乌合之众让开
Tell this rabble to leave,
不然我会血洗这片土地
or I’ll water the ground with their blood.
矮人 人类和精灵之间不需要开战
There’s no need for war between Dwarves, Men and Elves.
兽人军团在向这进军
A legion of Orcs march on the Mountain.
放下你们的武器
Stand your army down.
我不会在精灵面前放下武器的
I will not stand down before any Elf.
尤其是这个背信弃义的林地妖精
Not least this faithless woodland sprite.
他一心希望我的族人陷入不幸
He wishes nothing but ill upon my people.
如果他不让我见到表弟
If he chooses to stand between me and my kin,
我就砍了他俊美的小脑袋
I’ll split his pretty head open!
看他还能不能笑出来
See if he’s still smirking then.
戴因
Dain!
他跟他表弟一样疯了
He’s clearly mad, like his cousin.
听到了吗 小子们 来吧
You hear that, lads? We’re on!
好好给这些混♥蛋♥们几锤子
Let’s give these bastards a good hammering.
噬地虫
Were-worms!
不会吧
Oh, come on.
地狱大军杀过来了
The Hordes of Hell are upon us!
战斗 战斗 杜林的子孙
To battle, to battle, sons of Durin!
我要翻墙下去了 谁跟我一起
I’m going over the wall, who’s coming with me?
好 我们上
Aye! Yes! Come on, let’s go.
-不准去 -什么
– Stand down. – What?
我们什么也不做吗
Are we to do nothing?
我说了 不准去
I said stand down!
精灵们 他们不会坐视吧
The Elves, will they not fight?
瑟兰迪尔
Thranduil!
你疯了吗
This is madness!
冲啊
Charge!
甘道夫 站在这好吗
Uh, Gandalf, is this a good place to stand?
阿佐格
Azog.
他想抄我们后路
He’s trying to cut us off.
所有人 立即撤回河谷城
All of you fall back to Dale!
立刻
Now!
回城 比尔博 这边
To the city! Bilbo, this way!
斯格里德
Sigrid!
蒂尔达
Tilda!
我的孩子们 我的孩子们呢
My children, where are my children?
我看到他们了 在旧集市
I saw them, they were down in the Old Market.
集市 他们现在在哪
The Market? Where are they now?
蒂尔达 斯格里德
Tilda! Sigrid!
巴德 兽人正涌进城来
Bard, Orcs are storming over the Causeway.
叫弓箭手去东城墙
Get the bowmen to the eastern parapet.
尽量拖住他们
Hold them of for as long as you can.
弓箭手们 这边
Archers, this way!
兽人占领了石街 集市失守了
The Orcs have taken Stone Street, the Market is overrun.
其他人 跟我来
The rest of you, follow me!
加油 冲啊 干掉他们
Charge! Onward! To the death!
-爸 -爸
– Da! – Da!
-在这 -我们在这
– Here! – We’re down here!