古老的安格玛王国
The ancient Kingdom of Angmar.
这座堡垒曾是军事要塞
This fortress was once it’s stronghold.
他们在这存放大型兵器
It is where they kept their great armouries,
以及铸造武器
forged their weapons of war.
有光 那儿有动静
A light. I saw movement.
天一黑我们就行动
We wait for the cover of night.
这是个失落之地 塔睿尔
It is a fell place, Tauriel.
我们的族人曾于此浴血奋战
In another age our people waged war on those lands.
我母亲葬身于此
My mother died there.
父亲却只字不提
My father does not speak of it.
没有坟墓
There is no grave,
也没有缅怀过
no memory,
什么都没有
nothing.
让我过去
Let me through!
别挡路
Make way!
不行 不行
No, no,
不行 喂 你
No! Oi, you!
尖帽子那个
Pointy hat!
对…
Yes…
就是你
you.
这里不欢迎要饭的 乞丐
We don’t want no tramps, beggars…
或是流浪汉
nor vagabonds around here.
我们自己的麻烦已经够多了
We’ve got enough trouble without the likes of you.
带着你的马
Off you go.
赶紧滚蛋
On your horse.
这里谁是管事的
Who’s in charge here?
来者何人
Who is asking?
把你们与矮人那些鸡毛蒜皮的恩怨放一放
You must set aside your petty grievances with the dwarves.
战火将至
War is coming.
多尔戈多的敌人倾巢而出
The cesspits of Dol Guldur have been emptied.
所有人都危在旦夕
You’re all in mortal danger.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
看来你对巫师真是一无所知
I can see you know nothing of wizards.
他们如同冬日里乘风而来的雷暴
They are like winter thunder on a wild wind,
从远方滚滚而至
rolling in from a distance…
声震四野
breaking hard and alarmed.
但有时候风暴…
But sometimes a storm…
就只是动静大
is just a storm.
这次不一样
Not this time.
兽人♥大♥军已经出动
Armies of Orcs are on the move.
个个都是为战争而生的
These are fighters, they have been bred for war.
敌人已经全力以赴
Our enemy has summoned his full strength.
敌人为什么现在出手
Why show his hand now?
被我们逼的
Because we forced him.
索林·橡木盾一行人进军孤山夺回故土后
We forced him when the company of Thorin Oakenshield
敌人便不得不出兵
set out to reclaim their homeland.
为了阻止矮人抵达艾雷博
The Dwarves were never meant to reach Erebor,
亵渎者阿佐格被派去灭口
Azog the Defiler was sent to kill them.
它的主子一直图谋夺取孤山
His master seeks control of the Mountain,
为的可不只是财宝
not just for the treasure within,
还因孤山战略位置险要
but for where it lies, it’s strategic position.
经由这座山
This is the gateway to…
可以收复北方安格玛王国
reclaiming the lands of Angmar in the North.
如果那个失落的王国再度崛起…
If that fell Kingdom should rise again…
瑞文戴尔 萝林 夏尔
Rivendell, Lórien, the Shire…
甚至连刚铎也会失陷
even Gondor itself will fall.
你说的这些兽人 米思兰迪尔
These Orc armies you speak of, Mithrandir,
它们现在在哪儿
where are they?
这些蝙蝠生来就为了一个目的
These bats are bred for one purpose.
是什么
For what?
战争
For war.
我的忠告什么时候变得这么不值钱了
Since when has my council counted for so little?
不然你们以为我想干什么
What do you think I’m trying to do?
难道不是为了拯救你那帮矮人朋友吗
I think you’re trying to save your Dwarvish friends.
你忠于朋友我很敬佩
And I admire your loyalty to them.
但这也休想阻止我进军
But it does not dissuade me from my course.
这些因你而起 米思兰迪尔
You started this, Mithrandir.
抱歉了 我要了解掉这些
You will forgive me if I finish it!
弓箭手就位了吗
Are the archers in position?
-是的 大王 -传令下去
– Yes, My Lord. – Give the order…
山上一有动静 杀无赦
if anything moves on that mountain, kill it!
留给矮人的时间不多了
The Dwarves are out of time.
你 弓箭手
You, bowman!
你相信我刚说的吗
Did you agree with this?
黄金对你来说真这么重要吗
Is gold so important to you?
甚至不惜用矮人的鲜血来交换吗
Would you buy it with the blood of Dwarves ?
不会到那种地步的
It will not come to that.
-他们必败无疑 -那他们也不会让步
– This is a fight they cannot win. – That won’t stop them.
你觉得矮人会乖乖投降吗 当然不会
You think the Dwarves will surrender? They won’t.
他们会为了保卫财宝血战至死
They will fight to the death to defend their own.
比尔博·巴金斯
Bilbo Baggins!
没记错的话 这位半身人
If I’m not mistaken, this is the Halfling…
曾在守卫的眼皮子底下
who stole the keys to my dungeons
偷走了我地牢的钥匙
from under the nose of my guards.
的确
Yes.
真抱歉
Sorry about that.
我来…
I came…
是想给你们这个
to give you this.
崇山之心
The Heart of the Mountain.
帝王珍宝
The King’s jewel.
足以让国王付赎金
And worth a king’s ransom.
你凭什么给我们
How is this yours to give?
得来的财宝我要分十四分之一的
I took it as my 14th share of the treasure.
为什么这么做
Why would you do this?
你不欠我们
You owe us no loyalty.
不是为了你们
I’m not doing it for you.
我知道矮人有时顽固
I know that Dwarves can be obstinate…
倔强
and pigheaded and…
蛮不讲理
difficult.
疑神疑鬼 偷偷摸摸
And suspicious and secretive…
也不懂什么礼仪
with the worst manners you can possibly imagine,
可他们也勇敢…
but they are also brave…
善良
and kind…
愚忠
and loyal to a fault.
我非常喜欢他们
I’ve grown very fond of them,
也想尽力拯救他们
and I would save them if I can.
只是索林无比珍视这宝石
But Thorin values this stone above all else.
以此作为交换
In exchange for it’s return,
我相信他会如约分给你们财宝的
I believe he will give you what you were owed.
完全没必要开战
There will be no need for war.
今晚在这歇一晚
Rest up tonight.
-你明早必须离开 -什么
– You must leave on the morrow. – What?
走得越远越好
Get as far away from here as possible.
我不走
I… I’m not leaving.
我可是远征队的第十四名成员
You picked me as the 14th man.
我才不会当逃兵
I’m not about to leave the company now.
远征队早就不存在了
There is no company, not any more.
如果索林发现了你的所作所为
And I don’t like to think what Thorin would do…
-天知道他会拿你怎样 -我不怕索林
– when he finds out what you’ve done. – I’m not afraid of Thorin.
你最好怕他
Well, you should be.
千万别小看黄金的魔力
Don’t underestimate the evil of gold.
尤其是被巨龙盘踞已久的黄金
Gold over which a serpent had long brooded.
恶龙心魔会感染任何靠近孤山的人
Dragon-sickness seeps into the hearts of all who get near this Mountain.
当然也有例外
Almost all.
你
You there!
给这个霍比特人找张床
Find this Hobbit a bed,
再招待他吃顿热饭
and fill his belly with hot food.
这是他应得的
He’s earned it.
把他盯紧了
Hey, keep an eye on him.
如果他想走 马上通知我
If he should try to leave, you tell me.