别说笑话了 我看你就是个小贼
Don’t make me laugh. You’re a sneak thief, more like.
我宁死 也不会听你这类货色差遣
I’ll be dead before I answer to the likes of you.
想死就成全你
Maybe that can be arranged.
别冲着自己人来 埃弗雷德
I wouldn’t go turning on your own, Alfred.
现在不行
Not now.
-爸 -过来
– Da! – Come here.
你还活着
You’re alive!
好了
It’s all right.
是巴德 是他杀了那条龙
It was Bard. He killed the dragon!
我亲眼看到了
I saw it with me own eyes.
他射死了那头怪物
He brought the beast down.
他用一支黑箭结果了它
Struck him dead with a Black Arrow.
你救了我们 祝福你
You’ve saved us all, bless you.
向屠龙勇士致敬
All hail to the Dragon-slayer!
向巴德国王致敬
All hail King Bard!
我说过很多次了 他出身高贵
I have said it many times, this is a man of noble stock.
-是天生的领袖 -别这么叫我
– A born leader. – Do not call me that.
我不是你们的城主
I’m not the Master of this town.
他去哪里了
Where is he?
-城主去哪了 -大约早逃到安都因河上了
– Where’s the master? – Half way down the Anduin,
把我们的钱都卷走了
with all our coin, I don’t doubt.
你肯定知道在哪
You would know.
是你帮他搬的金库
You helped him empty the treasury.

No,
我阻止过他
I tried to stop him.
骗子 小偷
Liar! Thief!
-你个杂种 -我求了他 恳求他
– You’re a mongrel. – I begged, I pleaded,
我说 “城主
I said, “Master…
不行”
No!”
想想那些孩子
Think of the children.
为什么没人考虑孩子
Will nobody think of the children?
绞死他吧
Hang him!
把他带到树那边
To the tree with him!
放下他
Let him down!
放开他
Let him go!
看看周围
Look around you!
看看你们死了多少同胞
Have you not had your fill of death?
凛冬已至
Winter is upon us.
我们必须彼此支持
We must look to our own,
照顾老幼病弱
to the sick and the helpless.
能站立的人 去照顾伤员吧
Those who can stand, tend to the wounded,
还有力气的人 跟我来
and those who have strength left, follow me.
-我们必须尽力抢救财物 -那然后呢
– We must salvage what we can. – And what then?
然后怎么办
What do we do then?
找地方安家
We find shelter.
有人吗
Hello!
邦伯
Bombur?
比弗
Bifur?
有人吗
Anybody?
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait!
-是比尔博 -他还活着
– It’s Bilbo. – He’s alive!
停下 停下
Stop! Stop!
站住
Stop!
你们得赶紧走 我们都得离开
You need to leave. We all need to leave.
我们才刚到这里
We only just got here.
我劝过他 但他不听
I tried talking to him, but he won’t listen.
-什么意思 小老弟 -索林
– Who do you mean, laddie? – Thorin!
索林 索林 他在下面待了好几天了
Thorin. Thorin, he’s been down there for days.
不睡觉 也不吃东西
He doesn’t sleep, he barely eats.
他已经不是他自己了 都是…
He’s not been himself, not at all. It’s this…
都是这个地方 肯定有什么诅咒
it’s this place. I think a sickness lies upon it.
诅咒
A sickness?
什么意思
What kind of sickness?
菲力
Fíli?
菲力
Fíli!
菲力
Fíli!
金子
Gold.
数不胜数的金子…
Gold beyond measure…
抚平悲伤
beyond sorrow…
和痛苦
and grieve.
看啊 这就是
Behold… the great…
瑟罗尔王的宝藏
treasure hoard of Thrór.
欢迎你们
Welcome,
我的外甥们…
my sisters’ sons…
欢迎来到
to the Kingdom…
艾雷博王国
of Erebor.
巴林
Balin!
波弗
Bofur!
奇力 比弗
Kíli! Bifur!
-邦伯 -你还活着
– Bombur! – You’re alive!
-找到了吗 -这里没有
– Any sign of it? – Nothing here.
-这里也没有 -继续找
– Nothing here. – Keep searching!
这么大去哪找啊
That jewel could be anywhere.
阿肯宝钻就在这大厅里
The Arkenstone is in these halls.
-给我找 -听到了吧 继续找
– Find it! – You heard him, keep looking.
都去找
All of you!
找不到就不能休息
No-one rests until it is found!
我差点动心 让你拿走宝钻
I am almost tempted to let you take it,
好让橡木盾
if only to see Oakenshield…
受折磨
suffer.
看着他走向毁灭
Watch it destroy him.
看他荒废自己
Watch it corrupt his arms…
日渐癫狂
and drive him mad.
只带必需品
Take only what you need,
-要走很长的路呢 -你要去哪里
– we have a long march ahead. – Where will you go?
只有一个地方能去了
There is only one place.
孤山吗
The Mountain?
你真是天才 大人
You are a genius, Sire.
我们可以在山里避难
We can take refuge inside the Mountain.
可能有点龙的气味
It might smell a bit of dragon.
但可以让女人打扫干净
The women could clean it up.
那里安全暖和又舒适 有商♥铺♥
It will be safe and warm and dry, and full of stores,
有被盖 有衣穿
bedding and clothing,
还有你的财宝
your bit of gold.
那山里的财宝受了诅咒
What gold is in that Mountain, is cursed.
我们只拿自己应得的部分
We will take only what was promised to us,
足够重新开始就好
only what we need to rebuild our lives.
你 出点力
Here, pull your weight.
斯矛革的死讯很快就会传遍天下
News of the death of Smaug will have spread through the lands.
没错
Aye.
大家都会盯上这座山…
Others will now look to the Mountain…
和山中的财宝
for it’s wealth…
-还有它的地势 -你知道什么
– or it’s position. – What is it you know?
我也不确定
Nothing for certain.
只是有不好的预感
It’s what I fear may come.
你在路上看见什么了吗
You saw something out there?
那个我追到长湖城外的兽人 我认识他
The Orc I pursued out of Lake-town, I know who he is.
博格 亵渎者阿佐格的孽种
Bolg, the spawn of Azog the Defiler.
有一队座狼骑兵在埃加洛斯郊外等着他
A Wargpack was waiting for him on the outskirts of Esgaroth.
他们向北方疾驰而去
They fled into the north.
那些兽人与其他的不同
These Orcs were different from the others,
它们身上刻着的标记我已很久没看见过了
they bore a mark I had not seen for a long time.
刚达巴的标记
The mark of Gundabad.
刚达巴
Gundabad?
雾山北面很远的兽人据点
An Orc stronghold in the far north of the Misty Mountains.
你去告诉我父亲
You may tell my father…
他容不下塔瑞尔 就是容不下我
if there is no place for Tauriel, there is no place for me.
莱戈拉斯
Legolas,
这是国王的命令
It is your King’s command.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!