And we can sort it all out.
咱们就喝啤酒吧。边喝边谈正事。
– Nothing for him.
– Oh, let bygones be bygones.
– 不用给他。
– 好,过去的就过去吧。
A beer, a chat.
喝啤酒,聊聊天。
Maggie, tres cervezas. Pronto. Okay?
玛吉,tres cervezas(三瓶啤酒)。快点。好吗?
Sit, sit. Get comfy.
坐,坐。舒服点。
She’s called Maggie?
她叫玛吉?
Magdalena María victoria Morales.
马格达莱娜·玛丽亚·维多利亚·莫拉莱斯。
Beautiful, isn’t it? But a mouthful.
很漂亮吧?就是话多。
I call her Maggie.
我叫她玛吉。
She’s been with me for a year.
她陪着我有一年了。
Best year I ever had.
这辈子最好的一年。
How old would you say she was?
你说她有多大了?
I don’t give a toss how old she is.
我才不在乎她多大呢。
Nineteen?
十九?
How about 16?
像不像16?
How about 15?
像不像15?
Not bad for an old fart, is it?
和我这个老家伙还挺般配,是吧?
I suppose you’re wondering
what she sees in me. Well…
我不知道她怎么看我……
money obviously, but it’s more than that.
当然是为了钱,还有别的东西。
It’s a real bond.
我们关系很好。
She was in bad shape when I met her.
当初她可不是这样。
Beautiful little kid running wild in the streets.
漂亮的小东西,在街上游荡。
Comes from an excellent family. So she tells me.
家庭出身很好,她告诉我的。
Brother’s a priest. All that.
哥哥是个牧师。诸如此类的。
But, you know, death, disaster…
后来,死的死,病的病……
unfortunate investments.
投资失败。
One minute she’s a little princess up in the hill…
原先还是高高在上的小公主……
next she’s down there working the bars, doing the best she can.
突然沦落到酒吧里打工,混口饭吃。
This is Spain.
西班牙就这样。
– Why don’t you shut up?
– I can’t!
– 你能不能少唠叨几句?
– 我不能!
Did you know I’d moved to Madrid, Mitch?
米奇,你知道我搬到马德里来了?
Mitch and me are old mates from Rome.
米奇和我从前在罗马就是老伙伴。
He helped some associates of mine
with a problem they were having.
我们有一伙人遇上了麻烦,是他帮了忙。
You know how it is. A few greedy buggers
messing it up for everybody else.
你可能不知道。当时有几个人太贪心,把事情搞砸了。
Well, old Mitch come in one weekend…
有一个周末,米奇好兄弟来了……
sorted it out.
全部解决。
De nada.
De nada.(不客气)。
I’ll just leave it here.
Whenever you’re ready, Mitch.
啤酒就放在这儿吧。想喝就来拿,米奇。
Car keys?
车钥匙?
Uh, the garage has got ’em, Mitch.
米奇,车送去修理了。
I’ve been using the car a little bit.
车我开了很长时间。
I thought Bruno would be glad to have
the motor turned over once in a while.
要是发动机大修一下,布鲁诺会高兴的。
If you want the car, have to phone down for it.
你想用车的话,打个电♥话♥就行。
– Tell them to bring it round.
– Right. Sure.
– 叫他们把车送来。
– 好吧,马上。
Bringing it straight round, Mitch.
It’s a white Mercedes.
米奇,他们会把车送过来。
是辆白色的奔驰。
I know what it is.
我知道那辆车。
Carburetor’s a bit dicey. I was gonna have it serviced, but I didn’t.
化油器不太好用。早就该修了,可惜没有。
You leaving straightaway? Oh, that’s too bad.
你马上就走吗?真可惜。
Madrid’s a fabulous city, and the…
马德里是座神奇的城市,还有……
Go on.
进去。
Hey.
嘿。
I don’t deserve this, Mitch.
米奇,我不想这么死。
Do you like…
你喜欢……
the girl?
那姑娘?
– Maggie?
– 玛吉?
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
是。我喜欢她。
I mean, she’s got a hell of a temper
sometimes, but we get along.
有时候她也爱发脾气,发过就算了。
I think I finally struck it lucky.
我得到她真是很幸运。
Gonna have to take her, Harry.
哈里,我要把她带走。
Best I can do for you.
这是最好的条件了。
Well, it’ll shut me up.
That’s for sure.
好让我嘴巴严实些。这是肯定的。
Not that I’d, you know –
我不会说的,我只想-
I appreciate it, Mitch.
向你表示感谢,米奇。
How long will you keep her?
你留她多长时间?
She’ll be all right. She’s a good kid.
她不会有事的。这是个好孩子。
I guess I was just in the wrong place,
wrong time.
我真是错误的时间来到错误的地方。
Yeah.
就这样。
Get the girl. We’re taking her with us.
带上她。我们带她一起走。
– Is that gonna work, Mr. Braddock?
– 布拉多克先生,带她有什么用?
Get the girl!
带她走!
You, the bags.
你,拿行李。
Harry. Harry!
哈里。哈里!
Harry.
哈里。
– Harry!
– You.
– 哈里!
– 你。
Tell this whore that we’re just about to go out…
告诉这小娘们儿,我们要出门了……
and if she doesn’t behave herself,
then I’m gonna get very angry.
她要是不听话,别怪我发火。
I don’t think I need to tell her.
看来用不着我告诉她了。
Good.
很好。
– That’s enough.
– 行了。
I’m sure true love will see us through.
有了真爱就不会有什么难事。
Even with a reward.
即使是抢来的。
– Wait.
– Mr. Braddock.
– 等会。
– 布拉多克先生。
Wait.
等着。
I didn’t talk to ’em, Mitch.
米奇,我没告诉他们。
didn’t have time.
没有时间。
Fair old reward though, isn’t it?
江湖上的老规矩,是吧?
Have to be careful.
总得小心翼翼。
Want a drink?
想喝酒吗?
Shall we watch the game?
看比赛吧。
That’s my team, Mitch.
这是我喜欢的球队,米奇。
Hawthorn.
哈斯恩。
They’re losing.
他们输了。
Two points for Edwards
at the seven-and-a-half minute mark…
爱德华兹在1983年四分之一淘汰赛第二场……
of the second, uh, quarter
of the elimination final for 1983…
七分半钟的时候得到两分……
and, the Blues
still bouncing back.
布鲁斯的状态还在上升。
Everything all right, Mr. Braddock?
都妥当了,布拉多克先生?
Aw, look. She’s terrified.
啊哈哈,她吓坏了。
Don’t worry.
You’re – You’re in safe hands.
别害怕。你现在 – 落在好人手里了。
She doesn’t understand a word I’m saying.
我说的她一个字也不懂。
– Do you want me to translate?
– No.
– 要我给你翻译吗?
– 不用。
She’s a pretty little thing, isn’t she?
她长得真是漂亮,是吧?
She’s wasted on that Aussie.
配澳洲佬可惜了。
Now you’d have thought
he’d taught her a bit of English.
澳洲佬肯定教过她一点英语。
– Do you speak any English?
– 你会说英语吗?
English. Do you speak any English?
英语。能说点英语吗?
Oh. Yes. English.
我,会一点英语。
Fair dinkum.
好极了。
Jesus. I’m horny.
老天。如饥似渴。
Well, it’s coming along.
瞧吧,好事来了。
I think she’s taken a fancy to me.
我猜她是不是看上我了。
Wait here.
在这儿等着。
Out. Come on. Out.
出来。快点出来。
No!
不要!
– What are you doing?
– 这是干什么?
But what about Harry?
He’ll talk as soon as he finds out.
那哈里怎么办?
他知道了就会出♥卖♥♥♥我们。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!