you come along with me.
你们回去打牌吧
You fellas go on back to your cribbage game.
别教训我
Now, don’t start in on me.
一只老鼠而已
It was just a mouse.
本来就不该在这里出现
Never belonged here in the first place.
老鼠没事了
The mouse is fine.
活得好好的
Just fine.
你杀老鼠的本事真差
You’re no better at mouse-killing than you are
跟做其它事一样蹩脚
at anything else around here.
你以为我会相信吗
Yeah, you expect me to believe that?
我耳边还回荡着它被踩扁的声音
I heard the goddamn thing crunch.
金格先生完好无损 你很不爽吧
Aren’t you glad Mr. Jingles is okay?
我们不是说过绝对不能让犯人
After all those talks we had about
过于激动吗
keeping the prisoners calm?
你不觉得安心点了吗
Aren’t you relieved?
玩什么游戏呢
What kind of game is this?
这不是游戏
It’s no game.
不信自己去看
See for yourself.
去呀
Go on.
我不会再让金格先生出事了
Don’t let nothing happen to Mr. Jingle.
你们掉包了
You switched them.
一定是你们掉了包 混♥蛋♥
You switched them somehow, you bastards.
我兜里总是多准备了一只老鼠
I always keep a spare mouse in my wallet
以备不时之需
for occasions such as this.
你们两个敢耍我
Yeah, you playing with me. Both of you.
你们以为自己是谁啊
Just who the hell you think you are?
我们是你的同事 佩西
We’re the people you work with, Percy
但共事的日子不长了
But not for long.
佩西 你给我保证
Percy, I want your word.
保证?
My word?
我让你负责戴尔的死刑
I put you out front for Del
你第二天就得调到布莱尔脊去
you put in your transfer to Briar Ridge the next day.
万一我打电♥话♥给某个重要人物说
What if I just call up certain people
你们欺负我
and tell them you’re harassing me?
威胁我呢
Bullying me.
随便你
Go ahead.
我保证也会让你血流满地
I promise you’ll leave your share of blood on the floor.
就为了一只老鼠?
Over a mouse?
不是
No.
但有四个人会宣誓证明
But four men will swear you stood by
当比利小子想要勒死迪恩时 你居然袖手旁观
while Wild Bill tried to strangle Dean.
人们不会对此漠视不管
About that, people will care.
甚至你那州长姑爹也不会
Even your uncle the governor.
这种丑事会写在你工作记录里
Thing like that goes on your work record.
工作纪录里的污点会伴随终身啊
Work record can follow a man around for long time.
我让你行刑
I put you out front
你申请调职
you put in for that transfer.
就这么定了
That’s the deal.
好吧
All right.
君子一言 握手成交吧
You make a promise to a man, you shake his hand.
大家好
Hey, boys.
问个好啊 金格先生
No, now, say hey, Mr Jingles.
爱德华.戴尔 请上前来
Eduard Delacroix, will you step forward?
艾治科姆老板
Boss Edgecomb.
什么事 戴尔?
Yes, Del?
好好照顾金格先生 行吗
Don’t let nothing happen to Mr. Jingle, okay?
交给你了
Here. You take him.
戴尔 我不能让它站在我的肩膀上
I can’t have a mouse on my shoulder while–
你明白的
you know.
交给我吧 老板
I’ll take him, boss.
如果戴尔不介意的话 让我暂时保管吧
Just for now, if Del don’t mind.
就交给你吧 约翰
You take him, John.
等这场闹剧结束了再说
You take him till this foolishment be done.
你会带他去老鼠村吗
You gonna take him to Mouseville?
我们可能会一起去吧
We’ll do it together, most likely.
顺便度个假
Maybe take a little vacation time.
人们会花一毛钱看他的表演
People pay a dime apiece to see him.
儿童票两分钱
Two cents for the kids.
对不对 豪威老大?
Ain’t that right, Boss Howell?
没错 戴尔
That’s right, Del.
豪威老大 你是个好人
You’re a good man, Boss Howell.
你也是 艾治科姆老板
You too, Boss Edgecomb.
真希望我们是在别处相识的就好了
I sure wish I could’ve met you guys somewheres else.
再见了 我的朋友 我爱你 小宝贝(法语)
希望他会吓得半死
Hope he’s good and scared.
希望他知道撒旦的小鬼们
Hope he knows the fires are stoked
正烧着油锅等着他
and Satan’s imps are waiting.
戴尔 不要紧的
Del, it’s all right.
开机
Roll on one.
别怕 金格先生
You be still, Mr. Jingles.
乖乖地 别怕
You be so quiet and so still.
爱德华.戴尔
Eduard Delacroix
你被陪审团宣判死刑
you’ve been condemned to die by a jury of your peers.
并由本州法官许可执行
Sentence imposed by a judge in good standing in this state.
临刑之前你有什么遗言吗
You have anything to say before sentence is carried out?
我对我…
I sorry for what I–
我对我的罪过深感抱歉
I sorry for what I do.
只要能回到当初 我愿付出一切
I give anything to take it back.
但已不可能了
But I can’t.
愿上帝垂怜我的灵魂
God have mercy on me.
阿门
Ainsi soit-il. Amen.
别忘了老鼠村
Don’t forget about Mouseville.
根本没这个地方
There’s no such place.
这只是他们为了安抚你所编出来的谎言
That’s just a fairy tale these guys told you to keep you quiet.
你还是知道为好 老杂碎
Just thought you should know, faggot.
爱德华.戴尔
Eduard Delacroix
根据本州法律
electricity shall be passed through your body
我们将启动电流
until you are dead
直到你死亡为止
in accordance with state law.
愿上帝垂怜你的灵魂
God have mercy on your soul.
通电
Roll on two!
海绵是干的
The sponge is dry.
什么?
What?
那海绵是干的
The goddamn sponge is dry!
不能停啊
Well, don’t you stop it!
不行了 已经晚了
Don’t you do it! It’s too late for that.
这正常的吗
Is this normal?
天啊 好臭
God, the smell.
他被烤焦了
He’s cooking now! They cooking him good!
应该快烤好了
They’re about done, I reckon!
准备狂欢吧
We’re gonna have a hoedown!
他被烤焦了
He’s cooking now!
他被烤焦了
He’s cooking now!
准备狂欢吧
We gonna have a hoedown!
烧烤大餐 给我一份啊
Cution gumbo. Give me some!
给我一份啊
Give me some!
我闻到烤肉味了
I’m smelling gumbo!
快给我一份啊
I said give me some!
我闻到了
I smell it!
我闻到了
Smell it!
要不要切断电源?
Should I kill the juice?
不行 千万不要
No! Roll, for chrisssake, roll!
他烤焦了
He’s frying now!
烤焦了
He’s frying now!
为什么不切断电源?
Why don’t you shut it down?
他还活着
He’s still alive.
在他还没死的时候就把电源切断?
You want me to shut down while he’s still alive?
给我看好了 狗♥杂♥种♥
You watch, you son of a bitch!
大家别慌张 一切都在控制之中
It’s all right, folks! It’s all under control!
请大家保持冷静
Everybody stay calm! Please, stay calm.
关电源
Kill it!