We see that.
看仔细了哦
Watch this. Watch what he do.
了不起吧
Ain’t he something now?
金格先生真聪明
He’s smart, Mr. Jingles.
金格先生?
Mr. Jingles?
是他的名字
That his name.
它会在我耳边低语
He whispered in my ear.
队长啊
Hey, captain
能不能给它找个小盒子啊
could I have a box for my mouse
这样他就能跟我一起住了
so he can sleep in here with me?
你有求于人时口齿清晰了不少嘛
Your English gets better when you want something.
想看别的表演吗
Wanna see what else he can do?
看着啊
Watch, watch.
金格先生 要不要玩滚筒?
Mr. Jingle? Mr. Jingle, wanna play fetch?
玩滚筒吗
Wanna play fetch?
玩滚筒 看好了啊
Play fetch. Watch, watch, watch.
它每次都会去滚
He fetch it every time. Every time.
这老鼠真聪明啊 戴尔
That’s some smart mouse, Del.
说不定在马戏团里表演过呢
Like he a circus mouse or something.
你说对了
Correct. That just what he is too.
它是马戏团的老鼠
He’s a circus mouse.
等我出去后 它会帮我发财的
When I get out, he’ll make me rich.
你们走着瞧吧
You just watch and see if he don’t do that.
要不要再来玩滚筒?
We play fetch again?
交了个新朋友啊 戴尔
Looks like you found yourself a new friend, Del.
不要伤害它
Don’t hurt him.
是我追的那只吗
Is that the one I chased?
对 就是它
Yeah, that’s the one.
不过戴尔说它叫金格先生
Only Del says his name is Mr. Jingles.
是吗
Is that so?
戴尔想要个盒子
Del’s been asking for a box.
好让老鼠睡在里面
Thinks the mouse will sleep in it.
这样就能把它当宠物养着
Might keep it for a pet.
你意下如何?
What do you think?
这样吧 我们应该找个雪茄盒
You know what? We ought to find a cigar box
再去医务室找点棉花
and get some cotton batting
铺在里面
from the dispensary to line it with.
那样应该就可以了
That should do real nice.
他叫我们去找雪茄盒
Man said get a cigar box.
哈尔 你找我?
Hal, you wanted to see me?
是的 把门关上
Yeah, Close the door.
知道吗
So you know
明天有个新犯人进来
you got a new prisoner coming in here tomorrow.
威廉.沃顿
William Wharton.
是你说的那种
He’s what you call
“问题儿童”
a problem child.
左臂上纹着“比利小子”
Got ”Billy the Kid” tattooed on his left arm.
过去几年在本州四处游荡
Been rambling all over the state last few years
犯了不少事
causing all kinds of trouble.
最终犯下涛天大罪
Finally hit the big time.
抢劫时杀了三个人
Killed three people in a holdup.
其中一位还是孕妇
One of them a pregnant woman.
坏消息不断啊
Bad news all around.
哈尔?
Hal?
是肿瘤 保罗
It’s a tumor, Paul.
脑部肿瘤
A brain tumor.
他们通过
They got
X光诊断出的
x-ray pictures of it.
说是有柠檬那么大
It’s the size of a lemon, they said.
而且
And
位置太深
way down
无法做手术
deep inside, where they can’t operate.
我还没告诉她
I haven’t told her.
不知如何开口
I can’t think how.
保罗啊 我绞尽脑汁
For the life of me, Paul
也不知该如何告诉我太太
I can’t think how to tell my wife
她就快死了
she’s going to die.
天啊
Oh, oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God.
我要去
I’m going.
什么?
What?
我要去见毕大夫
To see Dr. Bishop. I’m going.
今天就去
Today.
等安顿好新犯人就去
Soon as we get that new inmate squared away.
有那么严重吗
That bad?
是的
Oh, yeah.
这小子嗑药嗑傻了
The boy’s doped to the gills.
把衣服给我
Hand me them clothes.
威廉.沃顿?
William Wharton?
穿上这些衣服 听见了吗
You put on these clothes now. You hear?
我们还是自己来吧
We’ll have to do this.
你不是地狱使者吗
Hellraiser, huh?
我怎么看你像只软脚虾啊
Look more like a limp noodle to me.
法庭认为你有行为能力
You’ve been declared competent, son.
知道那是什么意思吗
You know what that means?
你就要坐电椅了
You’re gonna ride the lightning.
把嘴闭上 帮个手行吗
Could you shut up, give us a hand here?
地狱使者
Hellraiser.
你脸色不太好啊
You don’t look so good.
看起来好像发烧了
Look like you’re running you a fever.
艾治科姆老板?
Boss Edgecomb?
我需要见你
I needs to see you down here.
约翰.科菲 我在忙呢
I got things to tend to, John Coffey.
安静点 别乱动
You just stay still in your cell.
E区
E Block.
快下车
Come on, let’s go.
打起精神来 伙计
Come on. Look alive, big boy.
小心点
Careful.
小心点
Careful.
过去
Step up.
过去
Step up.
真好玩啊
Ain’t this a party now?
你说呢
Is it or what?
放开他
Let him go.
开枪啊
Shoot him.
杀了这个王八蛋
Shoot the son of a bitch.
开枪啊
Shoot him!
快打他 佩西 该死的 打呀
Hit him, Percy! Goddamn it! Hit him.
打我呀 软脚虾
Hit me, you limp noodle.
快打他 佩西
Hit him, Percy!
你♥他♥妈♥快打啊
Goddamn it, hit him!
来啊 佩西 打我呀
Come on, Percy. Hit me.
我警告你
I’m warning you.
警告我?
You warning me?
我警告你
I’m warning you!
你警告我?
You’re warning me?!
快开枪
Shoot him!
来啊…
Well, come on–
你这个大浑蛋
You’re a big fucker.
从哪儿冒出来的?
Where’d you come from?
没事了 迪恩 起来吧
Come on, Dean. Come on, boy, get up.
没事了 深呼吸
All right. Let it breathe.
没事了 深呼吸
That’s it. Just breathe. Just breathe.
深呼吸…
Breathe. Breathe, boy.
我们以为他嗑药了
We thought he was doped.
我们都以为他嗑药了 是吧
Didn’t we, all of us, think he was doped?
你没问吗
You didn’t ask?
那么下次可千万
I guess that’s not a mistake
别犯这种错误了 听见没?
you’ll be needing to make again anytime soon, is it?
你带迪恩和哈利去检查一下
You go get Dean and Harry looked at.
确定他们没事