Things.
今天新来了一个犯人
We got a new inmate today.
头脑简单 四肢发达
Simple-minded fella.
能告诉我他犯了什么罪吗
Do I wanna know what he did?
不行
No.
世间诸事
Things that happen in this world.
皆为上帝旨意
It’s a wonder God allows it.
还是上♥床♥睡了吧
Why don’t you come to bed?
我有办法帮你入睡
I think I have something that’ll help you sleep.
你要什么都行
You can have all you want.
我的尿道炎还没有好
I still got something wrong with my waterworks.
我不想传染你
I don’t wanna pass it on to you.
去找毕太夫没?
Have you seen Doc Bishop yet?
没有
No.
他会给我些磺胺类药片
He’ll want me to take sulfa tablets
害得我在办公室吐上一周
and I’ll spend the week puking in my office.
还是顺其自然吧
It will run its course by itself.
多谢您的关心
Thank you very much for your concern.
可怜的家伙
Poor old guy.
上面终于舍得拨款
The legislature loosened up the purse strings enough
雇用新狱卒了
to hire on a new guard.
再看看
Look again.
就在那儿
He’s right there
老鼠通常不会这样不怕人
It ain’t normal for a mouse to come up on people.
也许有狂犬病
Maybe it’s rabid.
我的天啊
Oh, my Christ.
有可能
It could be.
真是老鼠专家啊
Oh, the big mouse expert.
老鼠大♥师♥
The Mouse Man.
大♥师♥ 你见过它吐白沫没?
You see him foaming at the mouth, Mouse Man?
我看不见它的嘴
I don’t see its mouth at all.
不要啊 布鲁托 会招来大群老鼠的
No,Brutal! we’ll be hip-deep in mice.
我只是想看看它的反应
I just wanna see what he’ll do.
科学实验而已
In the interest of science, like.
他进了禁闭室
He’s in the damn restraint room.
正啃着墙壁上的软垫
He’s chewing the padding out of the walls
为自己做个舒适的窝
making himself a nice little nest.
好吧
All right.
咱们去抓它
Let’s go get the damn mouse.
老板
Boss.
我看到一只老鼠经过
Saw me a mouse go by.
没什么能瞒得过你的法眼
Can’t put anything over on you.
你竟然让它溜走了
You let him get past you.
没有啊 我一直堵在门口
No, I did not. I been here all the time.
那它跑哪儿去了?
Then where the hell is he?
我也不知道啊
Well, I don’t know.
三个大男人
Three grown men
斗不过一只小老鼠
outsmarted by a mouse.
这下可好
Well,bright side is
这番动静大概早就把它吓跑了
all this commotion probably scared him off for good.
是啊 再也不会回来了
Yeah, that’s the last we’ll see of him.
你个小杂种
You little son of a bitch.
见鬼了
Well, I’ll be damned.
就是它 好大一只老鼠啊
There he is, big as Billy-be-frigged.
我还以为布鲁托骗我的呢
I thought Brutal was pulling my leg.
是只老鼠呢
That’s a goddamn mouse.
布鲁托说它昨晚来过
Brutal said he was in here last night
来要东西吃
begging for food.
它冲我们来了
He come right on up to the desk.
别拦它 佩西
Give him some room,Percy
看它要做什么
See what he does.
它胆子可不小啊 给它一点吧
He’s a brave little bastard. Gotta give him that.
他妈的
Goddamn!
小畜牲
You little scurvy!
佩西 你疯啦 你个小王八蛋
Percy, are you crazy, you little son of a bitch?!
我弄死你
I’m gonna kill you!
我宰了你
I’m gonna take you out!
你个害虫 我踩死你
You little vermin! I’m gonna stomp your life out!
一只小老鼠而已 蠢货
It’s just a little mouse, dumb merde.
小杂种
You ugly little piece of sh–
听见我说的了吗
Are you listening to me?
我♥操♥
Fuck!
我要拧掉你的头
I’m gonna rip your diseased head off
你个小畜牲
you little piece of shit!
佩西看见那只老鼠了
Percy met your mouse.
它就在里面
It’s in here somewhere.
我要压扁这个小混♥蛋♥
I’m gonna squish the little son of a bitch.
佩西 我们已经试过了
Percy, we already tried that.
你说什么?
What’d you say?
我说我们…
I said that we..
你请便 希望你能抓住它
Knock yourself out. Hope you nail the bastard.
可惜 它不在里面
Gosh. He ain’t in there, huh?
奇了怪了
Don’t that beat the mousy band?
知道你刚才在做什么吗
You wanna think about what you were doing?
逮老鼠啊 你没长眼睛吗
I was trying to get the mouse.Are you blind?
你把我和比尔吓了一大跳
You also scared the living crap out of me and Bill
更别提那些犯人了
not to mention the inmates.
那又怎样?
So what?
他们又不是在托儿所 你不会不知道吧
They aren’t in cradle school, case you didn’t notice.
不过你倒是把他们当婴儿看待
Although you treat them that way.
我们不会无故惊吓他们
We don’t scare them any more than we have to.
他们的压力够大了
They’re under enough strain.
压力过大 会使人崩溃
Men under strain can snap.
他们会伤害自己和他人
Hurt themselves and hurt others.
所以我们的工作是
That’s why our job is
细言交流
talking
而不是惊呼咆哮
not yelling.
你最好把这里当做是医院的加护病房♥
You’d better to think of this place like an intensive care ward.
我把这里当做是会招来老鼠的一桶臭尿
I think of it as a bucket of piss to drown rats in.
仅此而已
That’s all.
有哪位不爽啊
Anybody doesn’t like it?
来舔我屁♥股♥呀
You can kiss my ass.
你动我试试 来呀
You try it. Go on.
来吧 敢动我 就让你去领救济品
Try it. You’ll be on the bread lines before the week is out.
算了 布鲁托
Okay, Brutal.
我们都知道你的裙带关系
We all know who your connections are.
你胆敢再惊吓这区的任何人
You ever threaten a man on this block again
就别怪我们对你不客气
we all gonna have a go.
就算失业也在所不惜
Job be damned.
说完了吗
You done?
把这些东西搬回禁闭室去
Get all this shit back in the room.
你把我的地盘搞得一团糟
You are cluttering up my Mile.
阿伦
Arlen
你的女儿和家人来了
your daughter and her family are here.
开始吧
Let’s move.
趁他回来之前抓紧演练两次
I want at least two rehearsals before he gets back.
坐下 坐下
Sitting down, sitting down!
演练开始 各就各位
Rehearsing now! Everybody settle!
阿伦.比特巴克 请上前来
Arlen Bitterbuck, step forward.
上前…
Stepping forward…
他的头剔干净了没?
Is his head properly shaved?
没有 满是头皮屑 而且很臭
No, it’s all dandruffy, and it smells.
那就假设弄好了
I will take that as a yes.
走吧 阿伦
Let’s go, Arlen.
踏上最终之旅…
Walking the Mile, walking the Mile…
踏上最终之旅…
Walking the Mile, walking the Mile…
我跪下来祈祷
I’m getting to my knees. I’m praying, praying.
上帝是我的牧人 等等等等
Lord is my shepherd and so forth and so on.
我为我做的那些蠢事感到懊悔
I’m sorry for all the bad shit I’ve done
我不该欺侮那些人
and people I’ve tramped on.
希望他们能原谅我