Take it easy, John. You gotta stay on your feet.
他在上电椅前就会死的 你知道 对不对?
He’ll never sit in Old Sparky. You know that, don’t you?
他是故意不吐出来的
He swallowed that stuff for a reason.
他顶多再活几天
I give him a few days.
过几天就会发现他死在自己的房♥间里
One of us will do a cell check, he’ll be dead on his bunk.
那是他的选择 也是他应得的
Well, if that’s his choice, he’s earned it.
赶快把他运回去吧
Let’s just get him back on the Mile.
真高兴见到你们 你们去了好久啊
Am I happy to see you. You were gone so long.
比利好像就快醒了
Wild Bill’s making noise like he’s waking up.
他怎么了?
What happened to him?
他很痛苦 迪恩 非常痛苦
He’s hurting, Dean. He’s hurting bad.
好了 约翰
Okay, John.
我们要扶你上♥床♥
We’re gonna set you down on your bed now.
来吧
Here we go.
怎么样?
Well?
莫斯太太怎么样了?
What about Mrs. Moores?
像那只老鼠般好转?
Was it like the mouse?
是不是
Was it
你们知道的 奇迹出现了?
you know, a miracle?

Yes, it was.
太惊险了
Damn!
现在
Now
我想好好谈 不想吼
I want to talk, not shout.
我把胶带取下来的话 你能保持冷静吗
I take that tape off, you gonna be calm?
我妈说快刀斩乱麻就不会疼
My mama always said you do it fast, it won’t hurt so much.
她大概说错了
Guess she was wrong.
给我把紧身衣脱掉
Let me out of this nut-coat.
等一下
In a minute.
就现在
Now!
现在就给我脱掉
Right now! I want out now!
闭嘴听好了
Shut up and listen.
你那样对戴尔 这是罪有应得
You deserved to be punished for what you did to Del.
像个男人一样受罚吧
You accept it like a man.
否则我们会整得你生不如死
Or else we’ll make you sorry you were ever born.
我们会告诉世人你是如何处心积虑地破坏戴尔的死刑
We’ll tell people how you sabotaged Del’s execution
破坏?
Sabotaged?
还有你吓得尿裤子的事
and pissed yourself like a frightened little girl.
没错 我们做得出来
Yes, we will talk.
还有 佩西
But, Percy
你给我听清楚
you mind me now.
我们也可以找人把你揍得半死
We’ll also see you beaten within an inch of your life.
我们的人脉也很广
We know people too.
你难道笨得看不出来吗
Are you so foolish, you don’t realize that?
过去的事就让它过去吧
Let bygones be bygones.
唯一受伤的就只是你的自尊心
Nothing’s hurt so far but your pride.
除了在场的这几位
No one ever need know about that,
别人永远不会知道这件事
except the people in this little room.
牢里的事 我们绝不张扬
What happens on the Mile stays on the Mile.
永远不会
Always has.
可以帮我脱掉紧身衣吗
May I be let out of this coat now?
我的东西还给我
My things?
仔细考虑下 佩西
Think it over, Percy.
我会的
I intend to.
我会非常认真地考虑
I intend to think it over very hard.
现在就开始
Starting right now.
他迟早会说出去的
He’ll talk. Sooner or later.
放开他 约翰 放手
Hey, let him go! John, let go!
放手 约翰
Let go, John!
约翰 该死 放开他
John, goddamn it! Let him go!
放开他,约翰
Let go, John! No!
退后
Back off!
约翰 住手
John, stop it!
放开他 退后啊
Let him go! Back off!
约翰 放开他
John, let him go!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
冷静点
Easy, now. Easy.
冷静
Easy.
佩西?
Percy?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
小子 看什么看
Boy, what you looking at?
看什么看 软脚虾
What you looking at? You limp noodle.
想亲我屁♥股♥?
You wanna kiss my ass?
想吸我老二?
You wanna suck my dick?
把枪拿走
Grab the gun! Grab the gun!
我惩罚了坏人
I punished them bad men.
我惩罚了他们两个
I punished them both.
为什么?
Why?
为什么要杀比利?
Why Wild Bill?
他抓住我的手时 我看到了他的内心
I saw in his heart when he grabbed my arm.
我看到了他的罪行
I saw what Wild Billy’d done.
清清楚楚地看到了
Saw it plain as day.
人心是无法隐藏的
You can’t hide what’s in your heart.
什么?
What?
你看到了什么?
You saw what?
握住我的手 老板
Take my hand, boss.
你自己看吧
You see for yourself.
保罗
Paul
不要
No.
求求你
Please.
不要啊
No, no.
求求你
Please.
我必须这么做 老板
I gots to, boss.
我要把自己的一部份给你
I gots to give you a little bit of myself.
这是礼物
A gift.
我把自己的能力给你
A gift of what’s inside of me
你就可以自己看了
so you can see for yourself.
克劳斯
Klaus
吃饭了
Suppertime!
去把女儿叫回来
Bring the girls!
孩子们 听妈妈的话
Girls! You heard your mama!
我们来了 爸爸
Yes, Papa! We’re coming!
来吧 比利 你今天够辛苦了
Come on, Billy. I worked you enough for one day.
来吃晚饭吧
Come get you some supper.
爱你妹妹吗
You love your sister?
敢出声的话 知道会怎么样吗
You make any noise, you know what happens?
我就杀了她
I’m gonna kill her instead of you.
要是你出声 我就杀了她
You make any noise, I’m gonna kill her.
听懂了吗
You understand?
听懂了吗
You understand?
他利用她们对彼此的爱 杀了她们
He killed them with they love, they love for each other
你现在明白我的感受了吗
Now you see how it is.
每天都是这样
That’s the way it is every day.
世间的痛苦我感同身受
That’s the way it is all over the world.
佩西
Percy.
佩西.维特莫
Percy Wetmore.
小子?
Son?
小子?
Son?
小子 你能听见吗
Son, can you hear me?
听见了就回答一声
Speak up if you can hear us.
我看这小子可能疯了
I think this boy’s cheese slid off his cracker.
佩西 我得问你几个问题
Percy, I got to ask you a few questions.
他本来好好的 突然间开了枪
One minute, he was fine, and the next, blammo!
那个人♥渣♥几天前伸手抓过他
Dirty bastard grabbed him through the bars.
把他吓得尿裤子
Scared the boy so bad, he wet hisself.
太突然了 我们都没反应过来
See, we didn’t even see it happen.
我会尽全力帮你把这事摆平
I’ll cover for you as much as I can
就算失业也在所不惜
even if it means my job.
但我必须知道
But I have to know
这件事情
does this have anything to do with
与我家发生的事有关系吗
what happened at my house?
有没有 保罗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!