怎么了?
What’s wrong? What’s wrong?
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
整个房♥间都在转
Whole room, whole room’s spinning.
我好像喝醉了
It’s like I’m shitty-ass drunk.
两眼冒金光
Had me some shine or…
黑鬼应该用黑鬼专用的电椅
Niggers ought to have their own electric chair.
白人嘛
White man
不该和黑鬼共用一张电椅 真的 长官
ought not to sit in no nigger electric chair. No, sir.
他是个坏人
He a bad man.
看 老板
Look, boss.
是仙后座 像个坐摇椅的女士
It’s Cassie, the lady in the rocking chair.
约翰 别出声
John, we have to be quiet now.
你看见那个女士了吗
You see her? You see the lady?
我们都看见了 走吧 约翰
Yeah, we see her, John. Come on.
快走 快
Let’s go. Go, go!

Now!
好了 大个子 我们走吧
All right, big boy. Let’s get moving. Come on.
上去吧
Upsy-daisy.
约翰
John
知道我们要带你去哪儿吗
Do you know where we’re taking you?
去帮一位女士?
Help a lady?
说对了
That’s right.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
不知道
Don’t know.
老实说 很多事我都不知道
Tell the truth, boss, I don’t know much of anything.
从不知道
I never have.
现在回头还来得及
We can still turn back.
看 老板
Boss, look.
有人起来了
Someone’s up.
这样不对
This was a mistake.
天啊 保罗 我们在想什么啊
Christ, what were we thinking?
来不及了 约翰 你留在这儿
It’s too late now. John, you stay.
哈利 你看着约翰 等我们叫你
Harry, you keep John here till we call you.
妈的 谁啊 三更半夜的
Who the hell goes there at 2:30 in the goddamn morning?
哈尔 是我们 保罗和布鲁托
Hal. It’s us. It’s Paul and Brutal.
是我们啊
出大事了?发生暴♥动♥了?
It isn’t a lockdown, is it? Or a riot?
没有 哈尔 你先把枪放下再说吧
No. Hal, for God’s sakes, just take your finger off the trigger.
你们被劫持了?
Are you hostages?
谁在那边?
Who’s out there?
谁在卡车边上?
Who’s by that truck?
哈利 关灯
Harry, the lights!
约翰.科菲
John Coffey.
不许动
Halt!
原地别动
Stay where you are!
别激动
Take it easy, now.
不许动
Don’t you move!
等等
Wait!
我警告你
I’m warning you.
再动我就开枪了
Halt or I’ll shoot!
叫你别动
I said halt!
哈尔 把枪放下
Hal, put the gun down!
哈尔…
Hal…
哈尔 你在跟谁说话呢
Who are you talking to down there?
该死的
Goddamn it!
没人受伤 我们是来帮忙的
Now, nobody is hurt. And we are here to help.
帮什么?我不明白
Help what? I don’t understand.
请你相信我
You’re just gonna have to trust me.
你要干什么?
What do you want?
叫他们滚
Make them go away!
我不见推销员
I don’t want no salesmen
三更半夜的
in the middle of the night.
他妈的 让他们滚蛋
Tell them to take a flying fuck at a rolling
我是来帮忙的
Just to help.
如此而已 老板
Just to help, boss. That’s all.
你帮不上忙 没人帮得上
You can’t. No one can.
不许进来
Stay out of here!
别进去
Don’t you go in there!
不管你是谁 都不准进来
Whoever you are, just stay out!
不要去
Don’t you do it!
我衣冠不整 不能见客
I’m not dressed for visitors.
站住 听见没?
You stop now. You hear me?
保罗 我不许他上去
Paul, I don’t want him up there.
老板
Boss
不要吵了
you just be quiet now.
不要紧的 哈尔 没事的
It’s all right, Hal. It’s all right.
哈尔 看着吧
Hal, watch. Just watch him.
不许过来 王八蛋
Don’t come near me, pig-fucker.
你为什么全身是疤?
Why do you have so many scars?
是谁伤你伤得这么重?
Who hurt you so badly?
我不记得了 夫人
Don’t hardly remember, ma’am.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
约翰.科菲 与咖啡同音
John Coffey, ma’am. Like the drink
但拼写不同
only not spelt the same.
夫人?
Ma’am?
什么事 约翰.科菲 ?
Yes John Coffey?
我看到它了
I see it.
我看到它了
I see it.
怎么了?
What’s happening?
别激动 安安静静地躺着
You be still now. You be so quiet and so still.
约翰 快把它吐出来
Come on, John. Sick it up.
快啊 像以前一样把它吐出来
Come on. Cough it out like you done before.
他哽住了
He’s choking.
被她体内的病魔哽住了
Whatever he sucked out of her, he’s choking on it.
约翰
John
我没事 不用管我
I’ll be fine. Just let me be.
我怎么会在这里?
How did I get here?
我们不是要去维克斯堡的医院吗?
We were going to the hospital in Vicksburg.
记得吗
Remember?
梅琳
Melly
没事了
it doesn’t matter.
再也没事了
It doesn’t matter anymore.
我照X光了吗?
Did I have the x-ray?
照了没?
Did I?
照了
Yes.
结果很好 没有肿瘤
Yes. It was clear. There was no tumor.
约翰
John
你站得起来吗
Can you stand up?
能转身看看这位夫人吗
Can you turn around and see this lady?
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
约翰.科菲 夫人
John Coffey, ma’am.
与咖啡同音
Like the drink.
但拼写不同
Only not spelt the same.
没错 夫人 拼写不同
No, ma’am, not spelt the same at all.
不 你不能起来
No, you can’t.
我在梦中见过你
I dreamed of you.
我梦见你在黑暗中徘徊
I dreamed you were wandering in the dark.
我也是
And so was I.
我们相遇了
And we found each other.
我们在黑暗中相遇
We found each other in the dark.
收下吧 约翰 这是礼物
Take it, John. It’s a present.
这是圣克里斯多夫
It’s St. Christopher.
希望你收下它 科菲先生
I want you to have it, Mr. Coffey.
戴上它 可以保你平安
And wear it. He’ll keep you safe.
请收下吧
Please.
为我戴上它
Wear it for me.
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you, ma’am.
谢谢你 约翰
Thank you, John.
天啊 他要是倒下
Christ, he goes down
至少得找三头骡子才能拉动他
it’ll take three mules and a crane to pick him up again.
振作点 约翰 千万别倒下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!