Would you mind?
现在…
Now…
将地道的废土装满这些袋子
you fill these bags with the dirt from the tunnel.
然后把袋子穿在长裤里面
Then, wearing them inside your trousers,
你在营地里闲进
you wander out into the compound
拉动裤袋里的绳子
where you pull these strings in your pockets.
废土就会掉下来
Out come the pins.
-艾利克 好办法 -你只要用脚混合泥土
– Eric, it’s good. – All you have to do is kick it in.
除非你是傻瓜 否则警卫不会看到的
Unless you’re a fool, the ferrets won’t see a thing.
这真是鬼聪明 罗杰 你认为好不好?
It’s indecently brilliant. What do you think, Roger?
-明天一早试试看 -我已经试过了 而且成功了
– We’ll try it first thing tomorrow. – I already have. it works.
麦克 我们要林取这些行动
Mac, this is what we’ll do.
-汤姆送的小礼物 -谢谢你
– A little present from Tom, sir. – Thank you, Nimmo.
长官 菜园真不错
Nice garden you’ve got, sir.
注意 好好表现一下
All right. Let’s look sharp.
表现得很好
That looks sharp.
长官
Sir.
各位先生 请继绩 这只是例行检查
Please, gentlemen, continue. This is merely a routine inspection.
-上校 -长官 早安 早安
– Good morning, Squadron Leader. – Good morning, sir.
很抱歉这里的土坏不适合种植
I am sorry the soil here isn’t better suited to your men’s purpose.
我们能应付
We’ll manage, sir.
上校 我对园艺的规模大感意外
I must say I am surprised with the extent of this activity, Group Captain.
-既高兴又惊奇 -怎么会惊奇?
– Pleased, of course, but surprised. – Surprised, Colonel?
飞行员是绅士 不是农人 居然在挖土
Fliers are gentlemen, not peasants to dig in the earth. So I am surprised.
英国人一向热爱田艺
– The English are keen on gardening. – Oh, yes, but flowers. Is this not so?
但那是说种花 不是吗?
花不能吃
You can’t eat flowers, Colonel.
有道理
Good point.
我有不祥之感 他好像完全知道我们在做什么
I have the nasty feeling he knows exactly what we’re doing.
-也许吧 不是真的吧?
– Maybe he does. – You don’t really think so, do you?
很快就会知道谜底了
If he does, we’ll find out soon enough.
-鲍伯 早安 -安迪
– Morning, Bob. – Andy.
东西到了 我们清点一下
Here we are. Now, let’s see.
两包饼干
Biscuits, two packets.
两罐咖啡
Coffee, two tins.
一瓶牛肉汁
Bovril, one jar.
六包香烟
Cigarettes, six packets.
索伦的草毒医 卡文迪斯的黑醋东医
Strawberry jam, Sorren’s. Blackcurrant jam, Cavendish.
还有我的橘子医
And marmalade, mine.
鲁格的丹麦奶油 我从他的补给品收复来的
Danish butter, Von Luger’s. I liberated it from his mess supplies.
唤 还有两条荷兰巧克力
Oh, yes. And Dutch chocolate. Two bars.
整个组织的食物礼品 都捐出来了
That cleans out the gift food for the entire organization.
我们需要的第一样东西 就是新式通行证
Now, the first thing we need is the new form of travel permit.
伪造专家从未见过新式通行证
The forgers have no idea what it looks like.
我来想想办法
I’ll see what I can do.
还要其他你能弄到手的身份证
And, of course, any other identity cards, personal papers,
个人证件和文件
documents you can put your hands on.
-好好利用它们 -是的
– Anyway, put ’em to work, Bob. – Right.
祝好运
Good luck.
信神的人们来吧
O come all ye faithful
欢欣又鼓舞
Joyful and triumphant
大家来吧
O come ye
来到伯利怔
O come ye to Bethlehem
来见证它
Come and behold Him
天使之王的诞生
Born the King of Angels
我们来崇敬它
O come let us adore Him
我们来崇敬它
O come let us adore Him
我们来崇敬它
O come let us adore Him
路易 鼓风机在什么鬼地方?
Louis, where the hell is the air pump?
耐心是一种美德
Patience is a virtue, Roger.
我知道 但是只有打开活门 挖地道的人才能工作
Yes, I know, but the diggers can only work when the trap’s open,
这严重阻碍了进程
and this is holding us up very badly.
-鼓风机完成了吗? -当然
– Is it finished? – Of course.
-为什么没装进去? -因为正在制♥造♥通风管
– Why isn’t it in? – Working on the air ducts now.
-通风管何时完工? -一 两天
– Well, when will they be finished? – One or two days.
-有效吗? -当然有效
– Does it work? – Of course it works.
-能提供足够的空气吗? -绰绰有余
– Will it give us enough air? – As much as you’ll need.
麦克
Mac.
好极了
Excellent.
明天晚上以前装进去
Have it in by tomorrow night.
-有火吗? -有
– Got a light? – Yeah.
多谢
Thanks.
-真不赖 是吗? -是不赖
– It’s pretty, isn’t it? – Yes.
抱歉 你要一根吗?
Oh, I’m sorry. Would you like one?
我下岗后再抽 谢谢
I’ll smoke it later, when I’m off duty. Thank you.
你或许有两个室友
You probably have a couple of roommates, huh?
-好天气 -是啊 可能会下雨
– Beautiful day. – Yes, but I think it might rain later.
不会 不会
No, no.
早晨的天空发红 水手就紧张
Red sky in the morning, sailor takes warning.
晚上的天空发红 水手就高兴
Red sky at night, sailor’s delight.
昨晚的天空是红的
It was a red sky last night.
我从没听说过
I never heard that before.
我在童子军学的
I learned it in the Boy Scouts.
-你以前是童子军?我也是 -真的?
– You were a Boy Scout? So was I. – Really?
-是啊 我有19个奖章 -我有20个
– Yes. I had 19 merit badges. – I had 20.
我正在争取第20个时 政♥府♥废除了童军制度
I was working on my 20th when the government abolished scouting
并把我送进希♥特♥勒♥青年团
and sent me into the Hitler Youth instead.
韦纳 战后你会留在军队里吗?
Werner, you think you’ll stay in the army after the war?
不会 我身体不好
No. I’m not a well man.
-我的牙齿… -你的牙齿?
– And my teeth… – Your teeth?
对了 关于我牙齿的故事
Yes. I could tell you stories about my teeth
会让你毛骨悚然
that would make your hair stand on end.
这里的牙医是屠夫
Our dentist here is a butcher.
不要告诉别人我这么说
But don’t tell anyone I said so.
军人有抱怨的权利
– It’s a soldier’s right to complain.
也许你的军队就行 这里嘛?
Maybe in your army, but here?
提出一点批评 就被送到…俄♥国♥前线
One little criticism, and… to the Russian front.
是这样吗?真可怕
Is that so? Terrible.
那太可怕了
That’s terrible.
韦纳
Werner.
到我房♥间去谈好吗?舒服些
Why don’t we go into my room?
最好不要 如果斯塔赫维兹看见…
I’d better not. If Strachwitz should see me…
我只是要泡咖啡
I was just gonna make some coffee.
真正的咖啡
Real coffee.
咖啡
Coffee, coffee, coffee.
咖啡在哪里?
Where is it?
果酱 真好
Marmelade. Ist ja wunderbar.
我祖母老是寄这种东西给我
My grandmother keeps sending me this stuff.
天哪 巧克力
– Ach du lieber Gott, Schokolade.
来 拿一个
Oh, yeah. Here. Take one.
鲁格的奶油
– Von Lugers Butter.
是啊 收下吧
Yeah. Keep it.
不行 我该走了
Nein. I must go.
没关系 拿去吧 我们是朋友
It’s OK. You can keep it. We’re friends.
你关禁闭 我们还是朋友? 我必须报告这件事
With you in the cooler, will we be friends? I must report this.
报告什么? 说你和我在我的房♥间聊天?
I don’t understand you. Report what? That you and I were chatting in my room?
-我必须走了 -拿着 没问题的
– I must go. – Oh, here. It’s OK. Look, keep it.
我反正吃不了这么多
– I’ll never be able to eat it all. – Nein, ich muss jetzt weg.
对不起 算了
I’m sorry. All right. Forget it. Forget it.
相信各位都记得那是莺鸟的呜声
And that, I’m sure you’ll all remember, is the voice of the Nelles warbler.
现在看看这一位 花面伯劳
Let’s turn our attention to this gentleman, the masked shrike.
又名屠夫鸟
Lanius nubicus. The butcherbird.
伯劳把敌人钉在练树丛的刺上面
The shrike impales his foes on the spikes of thorn bushes.
个性不怎么招人喜爱 看看他的色彩
Not a very lovable character, you see. Let’s have a look at the coloring.
青面从头到尾是黑的
Uniform black above, from head to tail.
黑臀部 黑冠有清晰的白斑 眼睛上方有白线
A black rump, a black crown with a bold white flash, and a white line over the eye.
伯劳栖息在稀疏林地…
The shrike lives in lightly wooded country…
韩德利 请坐 桌上有绘画材料
Ah. Hendley. Sit down. You’ll find drawing materials on the table.
伯劳栖息在稀疏林地 橄榄园和果园里
The shrike lives in lightly wooded country, olive groves and gardens.
韩德利 你也赏乌吗?
Well, Hendley, have you taken to birds, too, now?
是的 别走开 学点知识
Yeah. Stick around. You might learn something.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!