– For birds. – I used to do a little hunting myself.
不是打猎 是观赏
Oh, not hunting. Watching.
是…赏鸟者?
Oh, a… bird watcher?
是的 赏鸟与画鸟
Yes, that’s right. Watching them and drawing them.
美国应该也有赏鸟者?
I suppose you have bird watchers in the States?
有一些
Yes, we have some.
喝茶吗?
Tea?
我只在住院时喝过一次茶
I only drank tea once, in the hospital.
你的东西在哪里?
– Where’s your kit? – This is it.
就这些 其他的 在上次大检查时被没收了
The rest was confiscated in the last shakedown.
警卫不喜欢我的某些… 个人物品
The goons didn’t appreciate some of my more… personal items.
比如说这个
Such as.
你是敲诈专家 -是的
– You’re the scrounger. – Yes, that’s right.
我需要一架照相机
I’ll need a camera.
什么类型? -好用的
– What kind? – A good one.
35毫米镜头 2.8焦距 和焦平面快门就可以了
A 35mm f2.8 with a focal-plane shutter should do all right.
好的
All right.
-还要胶卷 -当然
– And film, of course. – Oh, of course.
韩德利 我需要大型尖嘴锄
Oh, Hendley. I need a pick. Big heavy one.
-只要一个? -两个更好
– Only one? – Two would be better.
这杯茶恐怕淡得很
I’m afraid this tea’s pathetic.
这些烂茶叶 我一定泡过大约二十次了
I must have used these wretched leaves about 20 times.
不是我过份挑别
It’s not that I mind so much.
但是没有牛奶的茶太不文明了
Tea without milk is so uncivilized.
我去找木头
Yeah. I’ll get our wood.
关窗!关窗!
Close up! Close up!
关窗!
Close up!
-听不懂 请说英语 -关窗!
– No me sprechen the English. – Close up!
太好了
Oh. Splendid.
布莱斯 你在这里做什么?
– Blythe, what are you doing here? – Hmm? Oh.
我在解读空中祯照的单位
I’m in Photographic Aerial Reconnaissance Interpretation.
顺便开飞机亲自去看看 都是我不好
Went for a joyride to see for myself. It’s my own silly fault.
飞机被打中击落了 真可怕
The aircraft bought it. Got shot down. Terrifying.
不 我是说在营里做什么? 一战俘营里?
– No, I mean, what do you do here? – Here?
我是伪造专家
I’m the forger.
伪造专家都在休闲厅里
Forgers are installing themselves in the recreation hut.
-塞奇威克呢? -我在110号♥营房♥
– Sedgwick? – I’m in 110.
-葛里菲斯 -我想在109号♥工作
– Griffith. – Well, I’d like to work in 109, Roger.
109?好的
– 109? Right. – I’ll work in 107.
我在107 丹尼 威利和活门队员在104
For now, Danny, Willie and their trap team will be in 104.
麦克 我想在地道方面冒险 不用支撑就向前挖掘
I want to take a chance on the tunnels and press ahead without any shoring-up.
我们需要木材支撑竖坑和进出室
We will need timber for the shafts and the entrance chambers.
韩德利算过有36个空床位
Hendley figures there are 36 empty bunks.
我们折拌15个 然后调动人员 以免被警卫发觉
We can tear up 15 and move the men around so the goons won’t miss them.
其他的木材要靠折墙板
The rest will come from strips off the wall.
-韩德利在亲自处理吗? -还没有
Is Hendley taking care of this himself? – Not yet.
他正在设法帮丹尼弄到 尖嘴锄的钢材
He’s working on some steel for a pick that Danny needs.
这里在搞什么鬼?
Hey! What the hell is going on here?
把水关掉!把手拿开!
Turn the water off! Get your hands away!
滚开!
Get away!
嘿!这里在搞什么鬼?
Hey! What the hell’s going on there?
停止胡闹!
Stop this nonsense!
滚开!
Get away!
把水关掉!
Turn the water off!
滚开!
Somewhere!
我们让炉子一直燃烧 警卫就不会发觉炉子被搬开了
In the stove, we keep fire burning, always. The goons will not feel like moving it.
韩德利 两块磁砖砍了 我们需要新的
– Good. – Hendley, two tiles, they are chipped. We need new ones.
113的盘洗室里有一些 应该会天衣无缝
– There’s some in 113’s washroom. – Should match perfectly. – Good.
丹尼 这件事有点难度
It’s going to be a bit tricky, Danny.
麦克 有组织就不难
Not when you’re organized, Mac.
-我们准备好了 -够大吗?
– We’re ready. – Big enough?
好极了 正好穿过地基的中♥央♥
It’s perfect. Right through the middle of the foundation.
丹尼 祝我们好运
Good luck to us, Danny.
为什么写17 ?
Why 17?
这是丹尼开挖的第17条地道
This is the 17th tunnel Danny’s started.
没事吧?
All right?
情况还可以
It’s good.
很好
It’s very good.
出去!
– Get out! – Raus hier!
怎么不在你的营房♥里? 你在这里做什么?
You’re not in your hut? What are you doing here?
拖地
Mopping UP-
-你呢? -淋浴 我需要洗澡
– And you? – Shower. I need a wash.
我在照顾他 我是救生员
I’m watching him. I’m a lifeguard.
穿上保暖的衣服 你可能整晚都在外面罚站
Put on warm clothes. You might be outside all night.
我反对 我们已经完全照你说的让警卫松懈
No. I vote no. Look, we’ve put the goons to sleep exactly like you said.
但是这样的小问题 足以使我们陷入困境
But just one little thing like this and we’re up the creek without a paddle.
-艾弗斯 坐下 -你好 长官
– Ives, sit down, won’t you? – Hello, sir.
这是巴特利少校 希尔兹上尉
Hello. Squadron Leader Bartlett, Captain Hilts.
麦唐纳上尉
Flight Lieutenant MacDonald.
我听说你们俩个想逃出去
I understand you two are contemplating a blitz-out.
长官…你从哪里听说的?
Where’d you hear that… sir?
麦居纳说的 他有责任知道每一件事
MacDonald. It’s Mac’s job to know everything that goes on.
我们想好好谈一谈
We thought, perhaps, we might talk it over.
为什么?这只是两个人的事
Why? It’s only a two-man job.
营里每个人都应该事先向巴特利少校
Everybody in the camp is supposed to clear all escape attempts in advance
申请获准逃脱的企图
with Squadron Leader Bartlett here.
我们不想干扰你们
We don’t necessarily want to interfere.
只不过… 你们计划怎样逃脱?
It’s just that… Well, what sort of blitz were you contemplating?
我们晚上溜出去 到铁丝网旁边我发现的盲点
We sneak out at night to a spot I found near the wire, a blind spot.
然后我们向下挖一米 把土散开以免堆起来
Then we dig down, take the dirt, spread it on top so it won’t make a pile,
然后一直挖出去
and then straight out.
艾弗斯是地道专家 他在前面挖 把土推到后面
Ives here is a tunnel man, so he digs in front, pushes the dirt behind him.
我把土推到后面 然后我们 像两只地鼠一样钻过泥土
I stash it behind me, then we burrow through the dirt like a couple of moles.
天亮时 我们从铁丝网底下 越过空地 进入树林逃走
By dawn we’re under the wire, across the open space, into the woods and gone.
这个嘛…
Well, uh…
你打算何时试看看?
– When do you intend to try this? – Hmm?
-你打算何时试看看? -就在今晚
– When do you intend to try it? – Oh, tonight.
希尔兹 现在可能不是 做这种事的适当时机
Hilts, this may not be quite the right time for this sort of thing.
长官 我被关已经快三年了
Look, sir, I’ve been in the bag nearly three years now,
我快要疯了
bloody close to being wire-happy.
我要逃出去 其他免谈
It’s a blitz-out for me, or forget it.
会成功的 我知道会成功的
It’ll Work. I know it Will.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-希尔兹 你们怎么呼吸? -我们有一根附铰链的钢棒
– Hilts, um… how do you breathe? – We got a steel rod with hinges on it.
前进时 把它向上推 戳出通气孔
We shove it up and make air holes as we go along.
长官 晚安
Good night, sir.
为什么以前没人想到那一招?
Now, why didn’t anybody think of that before?
这真是简单到了高明之至
It’s so stupid, it’s positively brilliant.
但是会使营地里 每个警卫紧盯我们
But it’ll bring every goon in the camp down on top of us.
不一定 或许我们聪明过头了
I don’t know. Perhaps we’re being too clever.
如果我们阻止所有的逃脱
If we stop all the breakouts,
警卫反而会认定 我们在挖地道
it may only convince the goons that we must be tunneling.
我希望他们成功 否则 他们会在禁闭室呆很久
I hope it works. If it doesn’t, they’re going to be in the cooler for an awful long time.
-好吗? -丹尼 这美极了
– Good, huh? – Danny, it’s bloody beautiful.
-这是营地里的土 -这是地道里的土
This is the dirt from the compound. – This is from the tunnel.
不论把土放在哪里 他们大老远就能看见
Wherever we put it, they’re going to spot it a mile away.
或许可以放在营房♥底下 那里的土色比较深
Maybe we could put it under the huts. The dirt’s dark there.
那是警卫首个检查的地方 我昨天看到他们在测量
It’s the first place the ferrets’d look. I saw one measuring yesterday.
或许可以烘干到同样颜色
Maybe we could dry it to the same color.
-但是有50吨♥的土 -我只是想到什么就说什么
– There are 50 tons of it. – I was just thinking out loud.
如果你要思考 就想清楚一点
If you must think, for God’s sake, think clearly.
艾希利皮特在哪里?
Where the devil is Ashley-Pitt?
我们无法摧毁 吃掉废土
We can’t destroy the dirt and we can’t eat it.
唯一的方法就是梅饰
The only thing left to do is camouflage it.
我只能想到这么多
That’s as far as my thinking takes me.
皇家海军没有教你要迅速吗?
Didn’t they teach you promptness in the RN?
你们绝对不会相信 但是我有解决的方法了
You’ll never believe it, but I think I have the solution.
我们要想办法 把地道废土散布到营地各处
The problem is somehow to get rid of this tunnel dirt over the compound.
当然是的
Well, of course.
请让一下好吗?