快教我 -Ja vas lublu
– Let me have it, mate. – Я вас люблю.
-Ja vas -Lublu
– Я вас… – Люблю.
Lublu? Ja vas lublu
Люблю? Я вас люблю.
Ja vas lublu
Я вас люблю.
-是什么意思? -我爱你
– What’s it mean? – I love you.
我爱你?那有什么用?
I love you? What bloody good is that?
我不知道 我自己也不打算用
I don’t know. I wasn’t going to use it myself.
立正
Halt!
出去
Out.
-出去!-不 不 是同志
– Out! – Nyet, nyet. Товарищ.
你们是朋友吗?-是同志
– Your friend, yes? – Товарищ.
威林斯基上尉 谁来担♥保♥你呢?
And who vouches for you, Lieutenant Willinski?
塞奇威克 滚出去
Get out, Sedgwick.
谢谢
Спасибо.
行军
Marsch!
等一下 等一下!
Hold it, hold it!
-你姓什么? -艾弗斯
– Your name? – Ives.
艾弗斯
Ives. Ives.
艾弗斯 对了 苏格兰人
Oh, yes. Archibald Ives. Scots.
你比相片好看多了
The photograph doesn’t do you justice.
看看你们处于类似情况时的模样
I’d like to see one of you under similar circumstances.
我现在不采取行动
I will not take action against you now.
这是第一天 出现了很多愚蠢和大意的事
This is the first day here, and there has been much stupidity and carelessness…
双方都有
on both sides.
嘿!回来!
‘ Hey! Get out!
不要开枪!
Nicht schieBen! Nicht schieBen!
不要开枪!
Don’t shoot!
笨蛋!越线就死定了!
You fool! To cross the wire is death!
-什么线? -这条线!警告线!
– What wire? – This wire! The warning wire!
是吗
Oh.
绝对不准越过这条线 你是知道的
It’s absolutely forbidden to cross it. You know that.
我的棒球滚到那边去了 该怎样拿回来?
But my baseball rolled over there. How am I gonna get my baseball?
-你应该先请求准许 -好吧
– You first ask permission. – Oh, OK.
-我要捡棒球 -停止!立刻回到线这边!
Gettin’ my baseball. – Stop this! Get over the wire immediately!
-好 -站住别动!
– OK. – You stay there!
让路 让路
Out of the way. Out.
你在铁丝网旁边做什么?
What are you doing over here by the wire?
我跟麦克斯说过 我要捡…
Like I told Max, I was trying to get my…
-你在铁丝网旁边做什么? -我跟麦克斯说过…
– What were you doing by the wire? – Well, like I told Max…
我想逃出去 所以试图剪断铁丝网
I was trying to cut my way through your wire, because I wanna get out.
搜他的身
Durchsuchen Sie ihn.
你会说德语吗?-是的上校
– Do you speak German? – Jawohl, Herr Oberst.
剪线器?-是的上校
– Wire cutters. – Jawohl, Herr Oberst.
我很高兴在这场战争中认识好几位英国♥军♥官
I have had the pleasure of knowing quite a number of British officers in this war.
让我感到高兴的是 双方互相理解
And I flatter myself that we understand one another.
希尔兹 你是我遇到的首位美国♥军♥官 对吗?
You are the first American officer I have met. Hilts, isn’t it?
请叫我希尔兹上尉
Captain Hilts, actually.
-17次企图逃脱 -是18次
– Seventeen escape attempts. – Eighteen, sir.
-地道专家 工程师 -飞行员
– Tunnel man, engineer. – Flier.
我猜就是美国♥军♥方说的红牌飞行员
I suppose what’s called in the American army a “hotshot pilot.”
不幸的是 你被击落了
Unfortunately, you were shot down anyway.
战争期间你我都停飞了
So we are both grounded for the duration of the war.
上校 你说的是你自己
Well, you speak for yourself, Colonel.
-你有别的计划? -我还没从空中或地上看过柏林
– You have other plans? – I haven’t seen Berlin yet.
我计划在战争结束以前去看看
I plan on doing so before the war’s over.
美国♥军♥官都像你这样没礼貌?
Are all American officers so ill-mannered?
大约九♥成♥九是这样
About 99 percent.
或许和我们一起的时候 你可以学一点礼貌
Perhaps while you are with us, you will have a chance to learn some.
希尔兹 关禁闭十天
Ten days isolation, Hilts.
叫我希尔兹上尉 -关20天
– Captain Hilts. – Twenty days.
关就关
Right.
我出来的时候 你还会在这里吗?
Oh, you’ll still be here when I get out?
禁闭室
Cooler.
-姓氏? -艾弗斯
– Name? – Ives.
艾弗斯中尉
Flying Officer Ives.
禁闭20天
Cooler, 20 days.
艾弗斯 去禁闭室 -是我的荣幸
– Cooler, Ives. – Pleasure.
-希尔兹 -什么事?
– Hilts. – Yeah?
你在美国做什么?打棒球吗?
What did you do in the States? Play baseball?
不是 我是大学生
No, I was in college.
-艾弗斯 -什么事?
– Say, Ives. – Aye?
-你试过几次逃脱? -地面四次 地下七次
– How many escapes have you tried? – Four over, seven under.
-地道专家 是吗? -不敢当
– Tunnel man, huh? – Sure, I am that.
艾弗斯 你有多高?
How tall are you, Ives?
162公分 干嘛?
Five feet four. Why?
只是问问
Oh, just wondering.
你在大学念什么?学体育吗?
What did you do in college? Study physical education?
学化工 但是爱骑车
Chemical engineering. Did a little bike riding, though.
骑脚踏车?
– Bicycles? – Motorcycles.
骑摩托车 赛车 表演会 到处赚一点小钱
Flat tracks, county fairs. Picked up a buck here and there.
-帮助缴学费 -我也参加过比赛
– Helped pay my tuition. – I did a wee bit of racing myself.
-在苏格兰 -摩托车?
– In Scotland. – Bikes?
不 是赛马 我是骑师
No, horse racing. Jockey.
骑师
Jockey.
骑师
Jockey.
希尔兹?
Hilts?
希尔兹 你还在听吗?
Are you there, Hilts?
我在听
Yeah, I’m here.
难道美国没有骑师吗?
Don’t you have them in the States? Jockeys?
当然有
– Sure. – They were the days.
那些日子真好 在马瑟堡和汉弥顿的周六夜
Saturday nights in towns like Musselburgh and Hamilton.
妞儿直往你身上挤
You had to fight off the birds.
知道吗 妞儿耶
You know, birds.
女孩子 老兄 就是女孩子
Girls, man. Girls.
难道美国没有女孩子吗?
Do you not have them in the States?
希尔兹?
Hilts? Are you there, Hilts?
希尔兹 你还在听吗?
艾弗斯
Ives.
什么事?
What?
你懂得营地里的黏土和碎石吗?
You know the kind of clay and gravel we got here in the compound?
你认为八小时之内能够挖多少尺?
How many feet do you think you could get through in eight hours?
我可以像钻头一样轻易挖穿这里的土
I could go through this dirt here like the bit on an end of an auger.
但是挖土并不难 用木头支撑地道
But you know it’s not the digging. It’s the shoring up with wood,
还要把土运出来 那才是难题
and getting the dirt out, that’s what you’ve to worry about.
不 艾弗斯 你不需要担心
No, it isn’t, Ives. You don’t have to worry about that.
你怎么把土运出来呢?
How are you going to get the dirt out?
你们在苏格兰怎么称呼地鼠? -就叫地鼠
– What do they call a mole in Scotland? – A mole.
原来如此
Aye.
你认为怎样?
Well, what do you think?
最初20分钟很有意思
I must say, it’s an interesting first 20 minutes.
我认为我们出了洋相
I’d say we made fools of ourselves.
就像那个士官说的 这只是第一天
As the sergeant out there says, this is only the first day.
艾利克
Eric.
不要引起太多注意 警卫可能不知道他是谁
Don’t take too much notice. The goons may not know who he is.
-我去传话 -我去告诉老头子
– I’ll pass the word. – I’ll tell the old man.
他到了
He has arrived.
鲁格上校 战俘巴特利交给你看管
The prisoner Bartlett is discharged into your custody, Colonel Von Luger.
我建议把这个战俘
I suggest this prisoner be kept
永久关在警卫最严密的地方
under the strictest security confinement permanently.
记录库恩先生的建议
Make a note of Herr Kuhn’s suggestion.
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe he is the leader
他是多次脱逃企图的领导人
of numerous criminal escape attempts.
你们看管了巴特利三个月
Squadron Leader Bartlett has been three months in your care,
但是秘密警♥察♥只是“有理由相信”吗?
and the Gestapo has only “reason to believe”?
如果他再次落入我们手里 就不会这么幸运了
If he once more falls into our hands, he will not be so lucky.
空军军官战俘是由德国空军看管
Air-force officer prisoners are the responsibility of the Luftwaffe,
不是由党军看管
not the SS…
也不是由秘密警♥察♥看管
or the Gestapo.
上校先生 目前是这样
At present, yes, Herr Oberst.
所以他暂时归你看管
That is why he is returned, for the moment, to your care.
当然 如果空军没有能力

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!